Prologue

legend of The Adventurers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long time ago in a land called Hares, there lives 3 nations that were made out of war. Itaton, Rirora and Entover. Before the peaceful living that they have today, there are many things that history wanted to share about how these nations happened

The dreaded war happened 1000 years ago between different races of creatures. Human, Elf, Vampire, Harpy, Neko, Halfling, and even Fairy. War of Hares had swallowed many creatures and led to a never-ending agony until Athtar Ballar, one of the Elf's General realize how stupid this war was.

"What is the point of fighting against each other? Why can't we just coexist with each other?"

History was never able to catch the cause of this war but Athtar for sure was written as the pioneer of peace. Obviously not without blood since many are against his idea as well even his own son, Alais is against it. He said, "We, Elf, are the mightiest creature of all land. We shall not lower ourselves to other creatures"

Through many trials, blood and negotiation; an agreement was made. A covenant to be exact. To live with peace, to live by helping each other no matter which land you'll end up live in. This covenant goes along with Athtar's ideology, his dream to create peaceful places for many creatures.

But...

There are several things that might not be going along with his idea. His son Alais is still against it, so he uses his power to create a floated island for his people to live in however since he's still bound to the covenant, he agreed to build pathways that other nations could walk through for the sake of business and trading.

"I appreciate your kindness General Athtar but we, some of us can't live well among mythical creatures. If you allow us, we will move to the east part of Hares and build the nation where the rest of us could live" said Pharom Byne, one of the human soldiers general.

Thus three countries were made.

Rirora, a floated island country with a developed magic culture surrounding it led by Alai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter