(1/20)🌺🀍

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten years ago 🌺
Β 

It's their birthday today but Jisoo got lots of presents and everyone loves him but not him, no one brought him anything even by mistake, Jeonghan just watched there while smiling innocently as he clap, " Jisoo , Jeonghan is happy too ."Β 
Β 
He murmured weakly there as he sounds super ill and the elder one sighed, " Stop ing stuttering like an idiot and go back to the room, I don't want you with me now ." He told harshly to his younger twin but Jeonghan doesn't hear well due to his ears matter.

He just smiled innocently.

" J-jeonghan's bi-birthday too with j-Jisoo , j-jeonghan wants presents." He's saying while trembling and his face looked pale.

" Did you like your presents, sweetie ?! "
Jisoo ignored his brother and smiled brightly at his mom as she his hair.

" Yeah, mom thank you so much ."Β 

She giggled and hugged him while Jeonghan looked there as he hold jisoo's presents and carry them for him.

" U-Umma ..jeonghan bi-birthday too ." He said but the woman ignored him and walked away with Jisoo.

Jeonghan followed them innocently while having a hard time carrying all the presents stepped on something, and dropped them by mistake as he fell along and hurt his knees.

The father was there as he saw the mess the youngest twin did and quickly slapped him hard before he pull on his hair and yank it.

" Why the is he here ?!" He asked his wife angrily and she bite her lips.

" He came out of nowhere, please don't be mad honey, Jisoo will be sad ." She murmured, saw Jisoo nervous there and he sighed.

Jeonghan was trembling alone as he saw them leaving and he stood up while holding his head and crying silently, limped to follow them and he was asking himself why his parents treats him like this.

Β 

At midnight, Jeonghan was sitting on the corner of the stairs doing nothing but staring at the stairs as he trembled and suffer from a headache.

" J-Jeonghan wants p-presents like Hyung ." He bite his lips, remembered that he was abounded child, and stood up, limping to the bedroom, and saw Jisoo getting ready for bed after the party.

He peeked innocently and tried to get in.

" J-Jisoo can jeon-Jeonghan sleep he-here ?!"

Jisoo looked over at his weak brother, frail, old clothes unlike his fashionable new ones, he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter