Kabanata 2

Paglaum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina's POV

 

"Pris, done na pwede na?" She said while taking off her hoodie jacket.

 

This smidget never fails na painitin ang ulo ko. She's so ing annoying parang hindi pa nagkakaroon ng character development and also she's so ing childish for God sake. I want to punch her in the face if I am given a chance to do that I feel like hindi sapat yung punishment na binibigay ko sa kanya.

 

At first I thought talaga she's so nice and cute, but when I observe her inside the classrooom I can't help, but to agree with the phase "small but terrible". The frustration I felt everytime I see her face or hear her voice like damn ang sarap gulpihin.   

 

"You may go." I said. I told her to clean up her messed pero mukhang mas naging messy tignan ng room because of what she did. Nakuha niya yung small balls na pinambato niya kanina pero yung mga chairs naman yung nagulo sa nasasagi ng katawan niya.

 

MY GOD! GIVE ME A ING BREAK! SHE'S ALWAYS TESTING MY PATIENCE.

 

I paused for a minute to calm my nerves down.

 

"Hi rina! Tulungan na kita?" Nilingon ko ang pinanggalingan ng boses and it was Kai. I smiled at him bago umiling. Isa pa to.

 

"No need. I can manage." 

 

I started arranging the chairs. I saw Kai from my peripheral vision, he's also arranging the chairs. I rolled my eyes because he's being stubborn again. 

 

"Kai, you can go home first." I said. Trying to be nice with him.

 

He smiled "Come on. I won't bother you with my courting agenda. I'm just here to help." I sigh in defeat.

 

Years ago I regretted having a crush on him. If hindi niya siguro ako niligawan when he finds out that I have a crush on him, crush ko pa din siya siguro ngayon. It's just that he's too much to handle. 

 

I mean when he's courting me back then he's taking everything seriously like he used to give me expensive gifts on a daily basis which is not good. He even tried to surprise me with a bouquet of flowers after class and there are so many people watching. It was so embarrassing to the point that I cried when I get home. If a lot of people appreciate and romanticize this kind of thing then for me it's not.

 

One of my biggest turn off talaga during the courting stage is giving me unexpected gifts and telling me all the effort you made just to get those things. It's like I owe them and I feel like I am obligue to reciprocate what that thing is. 

 

I don't know if everybody can relate to this, but I don't like the idea of someone telling everybody about how they gave me expensive gifts na parang utang na loob ko sa kanila yun. It's just really traumatic to think about because I experienced it with my previous manliligaw.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter