Fin

Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Third Person POV]

 

 

 

 

 

"Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya"

Wonyoung was singing to herself,

looking around waiting for Yujin to finish her dance practice.

 

 

She thought it was a sweet gesture to pick her girlfriend up.

She didn't do it only because of this but also because she missed Yujin.

They rarely spend time together since Wonyoung has a lot of council meetings while Yujin has more dance practice schedules since she has a competition in a few weeks.

 

Today, the younger girl didn't have a meeting so she decided to pick her girlfriend up and hopefully spend some time with her.

Wonyoung can't even remember the last time they had a date and kissed for real or cuddled. Wonyoung could only sigh by thinking about it, looking at her phone to see what time it is.

 

However when she saw her home screen her expression soften a bit.

It was a picture of her and Yujin with the older girl hugging her from behind and them smiling at each other. Wonyoung was thankful for Yujin's sister Hyewon who always takes pictures of them when they are together since they had a few really cute ones because of her.

 

She seemed to be hypnotized by the picture because only when the door to the practice room opened with students going out, did she snap out of it.

At least now she doesn't have to look at the time.

 

She stood up from the bench she was sitting on and peeked inside the room with a huge smile, waiting for Yujin to come out.

She waited and waited but there was no sight of her girlfriend.

Her smile slowly faltered.

She then saw Gaeul, Yujin's best friend come out of the room.

 

Before she could go to her,

she was already seen by the shorter girl, who greeted her with a smile

 

 

"Hi Wonyoung, what are you doing here?"

Wonyoung raised a brow at her

 

 

"I wanted to pick up Yujin. Did she skip practice?"

Now it was Gaeul's turn to be confused

 

 

"Her sister picked her up after classes because she had an appointment for getting new contact lenses. Didn't she tell you?"

Wonyoung couldn't hide her disappointment by this information and crossed her arms in front of her chest

 

 

"Nope, she didn't tell or text me about this"

she said with a slight frown

 

 

"I'm sure she wanted to tell you. You know how forgetful Yujin can be"

Gaeul said, trying to save her best friend from getting in a fight with her girlfriend.

 

 

Wonyoung didn't reply to it and just nodded.

She bit the older girl goodbye and then made her way home,

still sulking that she waited for nothing.

 

 

Luckily there was no homework waiting for her at home, so she could at least use the day to relax. And she did relax after she got into comfortable clothes.

 

Well for ten minutes at least.

 

However, after lying in her bed,

she couldn't help but look at her phone every three minutes to see if Yujin texted her.

She tried to distract herself but it just got worse.

Hearing her phone ringing, she squealed and picked the call up

 

 

"Hii"

she greeted in an excited voice

 

 

"Hey Wonyoung-ah"

Wonyoung's expression quickly dropped.

 

 

She then pulled her ear away to see that the caller is none other than her friend Rei.

She then let out a whine, hoping it was quiet and then she got back to Rei on the phone

 

 

"Hey Rei"

she said and couldn't help the voice change.

The girl on the other line could only chuckle at her friend

 

 

"Did you think I was someone else?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Yujin's call"

Wonyoung answered,

knowing that lying to her friend would be useless since the Japanese knows everything about her,

 

 

"I thought you have a ringtone specially made for Yujin's number, that you would know if she is the one calling"

Wonyoung could only chuckle in embarrassment after realizing that Rei was right

 

 

 

"So, why did you call?"

she then asked to change the subject

 

 

 

"Ah right, Liz and I wanted to hang out and ask if you want to tack along"

 

 

 

"I would love to hang out with you guys but....."

she stopped in the middle of her sentence but Rei got what her friend was trying to say

 

 

 

"But you are waiting for Yujin to call you. Are you two doing something fun?"

 

 

 

 

"I try to just spend some time with her, hopefully getting some cuddles and I don't know the quality time we lag these last few weeks"

Wonyoung explained with a huff

 

 

 

"You sound frustrated"

Rei commented the obvious

 

 

 

"I mean who wouldn't be. She never has time for me. I know she isn't that busy on purpose, but it just bothers me that she seemed to be okay with not seeing me"

 

 

 

 

"Wonyoung-ah, that's just in that pretty little head of yours. Yujin is crazy about you. Maybe she is just stressed with her things that she doesn't realize how you feel, or well maybe you could just tell her but I know you too well to know that you won't do that"

Rei said, ending her sentence with a chuckle.

 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes at the statement, knowing everything her friend said is right....... and that was the annoying part.

 

 

"Sometimes I hate it"

 

 

 

"The fact that Yujin has so many hobbies or that I know what happens in your head?"

 

 

 

"The second. I like that she has interests that make her happy. I just want to spend more time together"

 

 

 

 

"I understand that. Maybe you two still can do something together, it's not that late"

Wonyoung agreed with the Japanese, and shortly after they bit goodbye with Wonyoung wishing Liz her greetings when her two friends meet up.

 

 

She then put her phone away and looked at the ceiling,

thinking about her conversation with Rei again.

 

Her friend is right, if she wants to do something with Yujin,

then she just should text her girlfriend and not wait for the older girl to text her first

 

 

'Hey Daengdaeng, got time to meet up?'

she reread her message and send it.

 

She wanted to sound relaxed and not desperate but there wasn't really a good way to text without showing any type of emotion.

She then saw that Yujin was online and read her message.

She smiled that she doesn't have to wait that long.

 

However the smile turned to a confused expression when she saw that Yujin was offline again, so she wrote another message to see if she was really ignored or if her girlfriend just forgot to text her back

 

 

'Heard you got new lenses, why didn't you tell me before?'

 

"What the,"

she said, sitting up on her bed when the exact same thing happened.

She was slowly losing her coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter