CHAPTER 1 : DUBIOUS

The Stone of Aiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hwang Yeji?!”

 

The Slytherin exclaimed causing the sleeping figure to stir in her sleep.

 

“Ummm…. What?” The latter groggily replies. Flabbergasted by the situation, Karina did something that is plausible for many reasons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHHH!!!!”

 

 Yeji’s eyes immediately shot open. She swiftly sits up as her hand covers Karina’s mouth to keep her from shouting.

 

“Shush! Are you crazy?!” The silver-haired girl hisses through her gritted teeth. “You wanna let the whole forest know we’re here?!” Karina on the other hand had her eyes wide open. She can see Yeji’s chest out in the open.

 

“Mmmm!!!” Her eyes frantically look up and down the latter in panic.   

 

“Yes, I am well aware that I am . I can feel the cold wind hitting my bare chest.” Yeji remarked sarcastically.  

 

“What are you even doing here?!” Karina shoves the girl’s hand away from .

 

“Pipe it down, will ya?” Yeji reminded the Slytherin once again while calmly wrapping herself with the blanket. “Just chill.” The silver-haired girl yawns and rubs her sleepy eyes.    

 

“Oh, don’t you chill me you dim Gryffindor!” Karina scoffs, crossing her arms, and giving her former quidditch opponent her sharpest gaze. “I wake up in the morning to find myself sleeping next to a girl?”  

 

“Nah, you wake up in the morning to find yourself in the middle of the forbidden forest... next to a Gryffindor,” Yeji stated a more prominent fact.

 

“You think you’re funny huh?!” Karina’s loud voice echoed throughout the forest making Yeji sigh deeply.

 

“Okay, I’m pretty sure the Trolls and Acromantulas can hear your ridiculously loud voice from a mile away.” She whispers; lowering her voice, hoping that Karina would also do the same.

 

“Wait…” Karina suddenly takes a dramatic pause as a thought came into her head. “WERE YOU TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?!”

 

“OH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!” Yeji looks at her with a disgusted expression. There was no way in hell she would or will do that.

 

“You think I don’t notice your secret glances during our potions class?” She gives Yeji a dirty glare.

 

“Are you insane?” Yeji scoffs at Karina’s absurd statement.

 

“You do! You keep stealing glances at me! I can feel your eyes boring onto my back all the time!” The Slytherin argued back.

 

“No, I don’t. For your information, I always sleep during potions class.” Yeji shamelessly defends herself.

 

“Then explain to me, what are you doing here?”

 

“I'm the one you've been looking after.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?” Karina sneers, unable to comprehend what Yeji was on about.

 

“Don’t play dumb. You know what I’m talking about.” Yeji stands up, her hands tightly gripping the blanket to keep it from slipping off.

 

“You’re crazy.” Karina also stands up. “You’re a crazy Gryffindor!”

 

“Well, you’re the crazy Slytherin who voluntarily took care of a stray dragon.” Yeji responded while her eyes roam around the ground.

 

“D-dragon? How-” Before Karina could even finish her sentence, Yeji interrupted her.

 

“Have you seen my wand?” Upon realizing her missing wand, the silver-haired witch scans the area to look for her wand with squinted eyes, completely distracted by their quarrel.   

 

“Seriously?! Are you even listening to yourself?!”

 

“Ugh…” Yeji groans. She will never hear the end of this woman’s nagging. It was already irritating enough to hear her pattering in class. As things could get worse, Yeji unwillingly holds Karina’s hands and closes her eyes; instantaneously after that, they were suddenly inside some sort of small house, a cabin to be exact.

   

“Before you get us into trouble, I think it’s better we have this conversation here.” Yeji lets go of her hand and pat her shoulder. “Welcome to my humble home.”

 

“W-wait, what just happened?” Karina was baffled by what just happened. One minute they were in the forbidden forest and the next, they were in a cabin.

 

“Apparition spell.” Yeji simply stated while walking towards her closet. “Please take a sit.”

 

“Whaaa?”

 

“Apparition spell.” The other repeated once again, now rummaging through her closet for clothes.

 

“Oh, surely you know all about that now don’t you miss straight A’s.”  She then shoots a pestiferous look at the puzzled Slytherin witch who was obviously shocked by Yeji’s capability of performing such a complicated spell. She then continued by mockingly defining it. 

 

“An apparition spell is an advanced spell used by fully trained witches and wizards to -”  

 

“-disappear from one place and appear almost instantly somewhere else.” Karina continued Yeji’s words in an irritated tone. Her annoyed reaction made Yeji smile in victory.

 

“Now look away you . I’m trying to put on some clothes.” Yeji motioned Karina to look away.

 

“Pfftt… there’s nothing to look at.” Karina scoffs and sits on the couch. 

 

“Says the girl who was ogling me.” The Gryffindor muttered. She then slips herself into a grey sweatshirt and jeans. While Yeji was dressing herself up, the Slytherin had a curious expression.

 

“But-” Karina pondered for a while. “Apparition spell requires you to pass a test…” Karina uttered. “And a witch or wizard must be older than 17.” She stated.

 

“Precisely.” Yeji comments as she fills a cup of water for herself. She then turns to face Karina, who was giving her a ‘care to explain?’ look and takes a sip of her water.

 

“What?” She questioned the Slytherin.

 

“We’re the same age. So, how did you even take that test?”

 

"Allow me to explain." The Gryffindor flicks her finger. Karina creases her brows when she realizes she is unable to talk at all. It appears that Yeji casted the Silencio spell on her without saying it out loud or using her wand. Karina has a perplexed expression as she examines Yeji.

 

“Oh, did I mention that I can cast spells without a wand?”  Yeji teasingly remarked, "And I can do non-verbal spells too, in case you're wondering."

 

 Yes, Yeji is able to cast both non-verbal and wandless spells. She was currently enjoying seeing the Slytherin's reaction. She found it amusing to observe Karina being surprised at her astonishing capabilities.  

 

“Alright let’s get this through.” She pulls a chair in front of Karina and sat down, so they were face to face with each other.

 

“Now, here’s the thing. I’m not an ordinary student.” She started. Karina shoots her a questioning gaze.

 

“That antipodean opaleye that you were taking care of…” Yeji sighs as she scratches the back of her neck in hesitation. “What I say may be hard for you to believe…” Karina nodded, urging Yeji to continue what she was going to say.

 

“That was me.” The look on Karina clearly stated skepticism which made Yeji sigh.

 

“I’m an animagus.” Yeji continued trying to persuade Karina. “You might find it hard to believe it, but my form is of an antipodean opaleye. Believe me, I was shocked when I first transformed as well because I thought animagus can only transform themselves into animals and not … magical creatures.” Yeji leaned back on her chair and observes Karina’s reaction.

 

When she noticed how Karina was still unconvinced, she closes her eyes and raises her right hand. She inhales deeply to focus. Karina focuses on Yeji’s right hand that was slowly turning into a white claw. That was when Karina knew that Yeji was telling the truth. When Yeji opened her eyes; Karina was mesmerized by her greyish-blue eyes. As her hand shifted back to normal, there was a silent moment before the Gryffindor continued.   

 

“This cabin here.” Yeji gestures to the entire cabin. “This is where I live. Occasionally, I would stay here instead of the dormitories. It’s close to Hogwarts so going to school won’t be a hassle.”

 

“And about the apparition spell, you’re right. A witch or wizard must be older than 17 and pass a required test by the ministry of magic. But like I said, I’m not an ordinary student here at Hogwarts.”  

 

“And why is that?”  Karina mouthed since she can’t speak. The Gryffindor pursed her lips into a thin line, once again, a little hesitant to tell the Slytherin because she doubts Karina will believe her anyways.

 

“I work for the ministry of magic.” Yeji revealed causing Karina’s jaw to fall open. “It might be hard for you to believe, but-” She leans towards the nearest cupboard and takes out a file. She then shows it to Karina. On the corner of the file was a clipped picture of Yeji and the minister of magic, Seo Ju Hyun, shaking hands, as well as Yeji's registered license, proving that she is an official Auror working under the ministry of magic.

 

“So, you can pretty much say… I have a small privilege in these kinds of things.” She goes on to explain how she was able to cast a spell that required her to be over a certain age despite being underage.

 

Despite her young age yet remarkable skills, Yeji has been working with the ministry for almost three years now as an Auror.  Yeji is a gifted young witch whose abilities are on par with those of an adult, and she can cast more complex spells that even adults struggle with. She is in fact the first youngest auror to ever exist.

 

“The ministry never revealed anything about me… well it’s because they knew the public wouldn’t be thrilled that a kid is working for them.” She clarified.  

 

After noticing Karina was slightly convinced, Yeji decided to lift off the Silencio spell. “Hello, hello.” Karina voiced out and sighs in relief when she heard her own voice successfully coming out from .

 

“You idiot!” She punches Yeji on the shoulder.

 

“Ouch that hurts.” Yeji rubs the spot where she was hit and whines. “You hit my wound.”

 

“Serves you right! You can’t just cast that spell on someone! What if I never speak again?”

 

“That would never happen.” The Gryffindor once again sighs. Maybe she should’ve just let the Slytherin be.

 

“So, if that’s true… does that mean, I’ve been-” Karina’s face shows a repulsed expression. “Hugging a-and-k-kissing you?!” Yeji didn’t reply yet she shoots the Slytherin a cheeky smile.

 

“I-I sang for you a-and t-told you…”

 

“Lots of secrets.” Karina's words were continued by Yeji as she grinned widely, pleased by Karina’s disbelieved reaction. The young Slytherin widens her eyes in realization that she has told her rival numerous secrets.

 

“So, tell me, when are you going to make a move on Jaemin? From what I recall, you called him your handsome Prince.” The silver-haired girl teasingly wiggles her brows.

 

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.” Karina runs her hands through her hair, frustrated and annoyed by Yeji.

 

“Shouldn’t have told a stranger about your personal issues.” She pretends to lecture Karina with a mocking expression.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“And seriously, Winter?” Yeji snickers at her given name. “You named me after our junior?”

 

“It’s a cute name.” Karina retaliated. “And to be fair, Winter is also a cute kid.” Winter does have a reputation at school for being the cutest Hufflepuff.

 

“Well, I’m not Winter. She is.” She pointed at the pink snake that was slithering across the kitchen island.

 

“That’s fluffy.” Karina pushes past Yeji and immediately went to her snake companion.

 

“Where have you been, Fluffy? I’ve been worried about you.” Karina Fluffy. Apparently during Karina’s caring mission for the dragon, Fluffy hasn’t shown up for a while which worried her.

 

“You’re one odd girl.” Yeji shoots a judging look at Karina as she watches the Slytherin baby talking to the snake.  Yeji then stepped toward Fluffy and picks the snake up.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” Karina tails after Yeji.

 

“Oi, just show yourself already.” She whispers and places Fluffy on the couch. Not long after that, Fluffy’s figure altered; slowly shifting into a human’s figure. Karina felt as if her soul was slowly out from her body. What the hell was going on?

 

“Hi.” A 14-year-old adolescent girl greeted sheepishly.

 

“WINTER?!” Aghast, the Slytherin inquired. Winter, previously known as Fluffy, nodded her head in a bubbly manner.

 

“I think I’m going to brew some tea. Would anyone be interested in some?” Yeji asked in the middle of the commotion.

 

“Tea sounds nice, thank you.” Winter politely accepted her offer. Karina rubs her temple in a stressful manner.

 

“No problem, Squirt.” The Gryffindor proceeded to heat the kettle.

 

“Can both of you please focus?!” Karina burst out in frustration. Yeji just shrugged while Winter just slumped her shoulder in guilt.

 

“Let me get this straight. You’re Fluffy?” Karina pointed at Winter which the latter once again nodded in response. “Are you kidding me?” She bites her lips and falls helplessly on the couch. She then leaned closer towards Winter.

 

“I bathed with you.” Karina lowered her voice in a threatening tone, but Winter doesn’t seem to be fazed by it. Instead, the young girl blinked innocently. Thinking back, Karina would often bathe together with Fluffy or now whom she knows as Winter, and Winter would love to slither up and down her bare body. Karina’s face flushed immediately after she recalled that memory.

 

“Oh my god.” Karina covers her red face. “I feel violated.”

 

“It felt nice.” Winter simply states, completely oblivious of the situation. “Your skin felt delightful.”

 

“Ughhh.”  Karina moves away from Winter and looks away.

 

“What did I do?” Winter innocently questions. “You were the one who brought me for bathes. Even when I didn’t want to, you’d pick me up and force me to-”

 

“Stop it. I beg of you.” Karina covers Winter's mouth with both hands and lowers her head in shame. Now Karina regrets forcing her snake companion to take baths with her.

 

“She’s still a kid. Relax.” Yeji pointed out while bringing the pot of tea and serving Winter her tea. “And you’re both girls. That’s no problem.”

 

“You don’t understand.” The young Slytherin couldn’t push away her embarrassment easily. Winter had seen her body and even roamed around her body. Yeji wouldn’t understand how disgusted she felt at the moment.

 

“Oh, I do.” Yeji retorted and poured herself a cup of tea. “You witnessed my ness and even cuddled with me.” She mentioned their recent incident and takes a sip of her tea.

 

“Huhh naurrr.” Winter gasp in a shocking manner. “And you dared to look at me as if I’m revolting.” The youngest pouted, disappointed by Karina’s reaction.

 

“And you.” Winter directed her attention to Yeji. “Next time, don’t just fly away without telling us where you’re going!” Winter scolded. “You’re lucky Karina found you.”

 

“And get yelled at the moment I turned to human?”  Yeji countered.   

 

“Will both of you give me a break?” Karina protested. There was too much going on at the moment. She’s not sure that her brain can comprehend what was going on. Both of the animagus just awkwardly looked at the Slytherin who somehow, at any moment could break into tears. First, she found out that the antipodean opaleye she has been taking care of was her biggest rival in school. Second, turns out that Gryffindor was not a lazy slob after all. In fact, Yeji was much more capable than she had expected; her skills were beyond comparable. Third, she wasn’t fooled just by Yeji but also Winter.

 

Winter looks at Karina with a concerned look before averting her attention to Yeji who doesn’t seem to care.

 

“Don’t look at me. I didn’t do anything wrong.” She claimed.  

 

“Listen.” Winter holds Karina’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you or anything. I was simply doing my job.” The young girl explained, hoping that Karina would understand.

 

“You should know that Winter here also works for the ministry.” Yeji added on.

 

“I’m not an Auror like Yeji but yes, I do work for the ministry under the Magic research committee. And… I was keeping an eye on you. That’s why I’ve been in disguise.” Winter timidly revealed.

 

“Why were you spying on me?” Karina was unaware of this.

 

“There are things that you should know. But I don’t have time to explain it to you. I have something important to do.” The Hufflepuff stands up and rummages through a huge trunk that was placed on edge of the cabin. She takes out a bag and a broom.

 

“I have to meet up with Miss Sunny for a report.” She wears her bag. “I’ll be back this evening. By then please wait for me.” She instructed Karina and turns to look at Yeji. “You should tell her. She deserves to know the truth.”      

 

“You mean before I obliviate her? Sure.” Yeji stated causing Karina to blink in an alarmed manner. Yeji had intended to erase her memories all along?

 

“Just don’t do anything before I come back. Especially obliviating her.” She sternly warns Yeji.

 

“Fine.” Yeji grumbles.

 

“I’m just glad that you’re back.” Winter hugs Yeji tightly. Yeji breaks into a soft smile and reincorporates her hug.

 

“Glad to be back too.” She ruffles the Hufflepuff’s hair. Winter giggled and broke their hug.  Once again, Karina was shocked by what she was witnessing. She didn’t know Yeji was capable of showing affection.

 

“You owe Hyojin an apology. She almost had a heart attack because of you.” She reminded the Gryffindor. Before saying goodbye to her seniors, she turns towards Karina for one last time “If you’re worried about the things you’ve told me when I was Fluffy, don’t be. Your secrets are safe with me.” She gives Karina a reassuring smile and left for her appointment.

 

 As Winter left to meet Sunny, Yeji and Karina were left alone again in the cabin. Yeji turns to face Karina and walks toward her.

 

“W-what?” Karina pretended to be calm despite her fear of being alone with the Gryffindor who intended to erase her memories. Yeji didn't respond to her, instead, she continues to walk toward Karina. Karina took another step back as Yeji moved closer until her back was against the wall.

 

Although Winter has warned Yeji not to do anything, this does not guarantee that Yeji will obey her commands. Who knows, she might even erase Karina’s entire memory if she wants to. Yeji's piercing gaze made her heart race. She is terrified of her life now that she knows what Yeji is capable of. She has been particularly cruel to Yeji during their quidditch matches. Who knows what the Gryffindor was capable of with wandless spells and nonverbal spells? Karina closed her eyes and braced herself for whatever was coming for her when Yeji was only a few breaths away.

 

“I’m hungry.” The animagus uttered instead while rubbing her stomach.

 

“Huh?” Karina opens her eyes just to face a pouting Gryffindor.

 

“Let’s go out and eat.” Yeji holds Karina’s hand and immediately, they both teleported to Hogsmeade, a charming little village of cottages and shops, with enchanted candles hanging in the trees during the holidays. It was also close to the Hogwarts Express train station.

 

Karina staggered for a moment as she felt her knees wobble. The long-distanced teleportation process sapped her legs' energy.

 

“Come on, I know a great place.” Yeji, who appears unfazed by the long-distance teleportation, drags Karina along with her.

 

“Wait.” She yanks her arm from Yeji’s grasp and fell backwards in the process.

 

“See, now why would you do that?” Yeji sighs and kneels down to Karina’s level. Karina who was still lying on the ground slowly started to weep. She then covers her eyes using the back of her palm and sobs.

 

“A-are you crying?” Feeling somewhat guilty, Yeji sits next to Karina and awkwardly patted her head to calm her down. Was she too hasty with the Slytherin?

 

People who were passing by the streets of Hogsmeade gave the two a questionable look. Well, both of them were in the middle of the streets. After a few seconds, Karina calmed down as she sits up while wiping her tears.

 

“Feeling better?” Yeji looked at her with a bored expression, but her hands were busy dusting off the snow that was stuck on Karina’s back. She felt bad at first for making Karina cry, but since the latter had been sulking for quite some time, she became a little irritated.

 

“A little.” The Slytherin muttered as she fixes herself.

 

“Good cause I’m starving.” Yeji stands up and offers a helping hand to Karina. Karina looked at Yeji’s hand for a moment before holding it.  “Let’s make a quick stop first before we go to eat.” Yeji then drags Karina to the restaurant that she has been dreading to eat at.

 

* * * *

 

Karina ate quietly while Yeji was fiddling with her new wand. Before they went to eat, Yeji decided to get a new wand first since her wand was lost.

 

“You’re awfully quiet.” Yeji puts aside her wand and gives her full attention to the sulking Slytherin. “If you’re worried about paying for the food, don’t worry it’s on me.”  

 

“It’s not that. I’m just… tired. I’m not used to teleportation.” Karina stated while poking her shepherd’s pie. Yeji sighs looking at the girl in front of her. It has been an eventful day.

 

“Okay, as promised.” Yeji casted a spell under her breath and soon, there was a forcefield-like bubble conjuring around their table. Karina looks over the magical forcefield that surrounded them in awe. 

 

“Don’t worry. They can’t see it, nor they can hear us.” Yeji explained. Karina observes the other customers who seem to be engrossed in their own conversation and completely unaware of the forcefield that Yeji had just created.

 

“Let me be frank with you.” The animagus started. “We didn’t mean to hurt you or cause you any discomfort. We’re simply complying with our tasks. Yes, Winter has been in disguise for the past few weeks, and I understand that you might feel a little bit invaded, but I ask for your understanding.” Karina remained numb and listened intently to her explanations.

 

“There is something here in Hogwarts that needs to be protected.” Yeji leans in and whispers. Despite the protective forcefield that encircled them, she didn't feel safe saying it out loud.

 

“Protecting?”

 

“Yes, something that needs to be guarded.”

 

“And what is it that you are protecting?”

 

“I don’t know.” The Gryffindor confessed in a brazen manner.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Karina scoffs. She didn’t buy anything that Yeji is saying.

 

“I’m telling the truth.” Yeji had a serious look on her face. “I don’t know what we’re guarding, but all I know is, if it falls into the wrong hands, the wizarding world would be at risk. Something bad might happen.” Karina’s face hardened when she heard what Yeji had just tell her.

 

“If it’s so dangerous, why is it being guarded in Hogwarts then? A place filled with innocent students.”

 

“Because it’s the only place where they least expect it would be.”

 

Karina nodded her head in response and continues to fiddle with her food. Yeji can’t help but sense a troubled feeling from Karina.    

 

“Hey, I know you’re upset because there’s so much going on right now and…” Yeji paused, hesitating whether she should mention it or not.

 

“And what?”

 

“I know that you quit quidditch because you have… problems.” Yeji slowly hinted making Karina break into a faint smile.

 

“You know about that too, huh? Who told you?”

 

“I didn’t need to be told. I could see it for myself.”

 

“Pathetic, aren’t I?” The former seeker pitifully chuckles.   

 

“Look, you’re not pathetic.” Yeji slowly gives Karina’s hand a reassuring squeeze. “It would’ve been dangerous for you to continue playing with your condition.” She reasoned.

 

“Yeah, you’re right.” A lonely tear escaped Karina’s eye, but she quickly wipes it away. Yeji, on the other hand, could understand why Karina was so depressed about leaving quidditch.

 

From what Yeji recalled, Karina is a mud blood meaning that she came from a non-magic environment. Karina's background was unknown because she was abandoned at the orphanage when she was only three years old, so there wasn't much to refer. Since she was sorted into Slytherin, she was often oppressed by the students there just because she was a mud blood. You'd think that in this day and age, the wizarding world would accept mud bloods openly, but the stereotype persists.

 

However, playing quidditch gave her a reputation at school; it saved her. She soon became the well-known and respected seeker of Slytherin. She was extremely talented in quidditch; agile, intelligently sharp and was pretty much a solid player. Recruiters from all over the country have been eyeing her to sign her as a player, but that may never happen.

 

Her condition started a few weeks before the holidays, Karina has had difficulties focusing during matches. She would often experience chest pains that made it difficult for her to breath. It became dangerous at one point because she experienced one of those episodes during a match with Ravenclaw. She was chasing after the snitch that day when her eyesight suddenly becomes hazy as her chest tightens; Losing consciousness, she slips off her broom and falls from a great height. It was a miracle that Monika Shin, Slytherin's coach, was able to catch her before she could drop to her death. Everyone then blamed her for Slytherin’s loss, not even bothering to comfort her. Thankfully, she had two friends whom she can lean on. Others were unaware of this; they assumed she had lost control of her broom when she was actually suffering from a condition.  

 

Her recurring chest pains would happen at random times; it remained unpredictable when the attack will occur. Even after seeking professional help, they can’t seem to find out why the girl is experiencing her current condition. It was then recommended by the school board that she is to quit quidditch until they figure out what's causing her to be like this.  

 

“But still…” Karina straightens her back and proceeds “That doesn’t explain why Winter was spying on me.”

 

“Ahh that. Well, the ministry believes that there’s a traitor amongst the school ground.”

 

“And you guys thought it was me?” Karina can’t help but snicker. Judging by the Gryffindor’s sheepish look, she must be right.

 

“And you guys claim that Hogwarts was the least expected place for them to find it.” The Slytherin mocks and laughs in a taunting manner.

 

“Okay fine haha have a laugh. You were suspicious, that’s why we spied on you.”

 

“What in the world are you talking about? Me being suspicious?”

 

“Winter thought it was odd that you kept eyeing the forbidden section in the library. So, you became one of our suspects.”

 

“What?! You suspected me based on that?”

 

“Hey, don’t give that look to me. It was Winter’s idea.” Yeji casually blames her colleague. Karina ended up bursting out in laughter.

 

“I was eyeing the forbidden section because I saw an interesting book about the origins of dark mythical creatures. I didn’t mean any harm; I was just curious about the content of the book.” She explained between her laughs. Usually, when people are suspected of something, they become furious but not with Karina. The girl somehow felt amused because she became a suspect just because she was eyeing a book.

 

“Don’t be like that. Investigating is not really her forte.” Yeji who earlier blamed Winter now defended the poor Hufflepuff. Winter only recently worked with them that year, a year older than when Yeji joined the team.  

 

“Okay, okay sorry.” Karina wipes her laughing tears away and composed herself. Yeji secretly smiled when she saw Karina’s wide smile. She’s just glad that she managed to somehow cheer her up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter