The Dance Intermission---Leeseo & Wonyoung's Interpretation of the Beforehand

Yujin X Gaeul Oneshots

         Leeseo could swear that there is something going on with the two.

      

       Whenever Gaeul-unnie was talking, Yujin-unnie would have her eyes glued onto Gaeul-unnie as if she was the most gorgeous thing in the world, which she was, but no other member, and not even DIVEs, the fans, would stare for so long. Sometimes even when Gaeul-unnie finished talking Yujin-unnie would not take her eyes off of her. There was even once where Wonyoung-unnie had to lightly tap her on the back to pull her away and snap her back to reality.

 

       During reality shows, when they were asked to form pairs, Yujin-unnie would always yank Gaeul towards her, or they would just look into each other’s eyes and immediately be together. This wasn’t as suspicious though; Leeseo herself had the same phenomenon with Wonyoung-unnie. But Gaeul and Yujin seemed excessively happy when they were together. So excessively happy, in fact, that they would sometimes forget that the camera is still there and Yujin-unnie would secretly steal pecks from Gaeul’s cheek, or even lips, although luckily the camera didn’t point at them when they kissed on the mouth.

 

       Obviously, Leeseo wasn’t jealous or anything; she loved seeing the two acting like this, holding each other’s hand all the time, exchanging glances of love, and doing things that Leeseo finds cringe but sweet at the same time. Moreover, Leeseo had her Wonyoung-unnie, so sometimes there could be like a couple duel between the two pairs and they would fight over which one is the sweetest. Occasionally Rei and Liz would also get on the “battlefield”, but in the end Leeseo could help but accept the fact that Fallderz was the most adoring couple. And this was because they were a real couple.

 

       Things have especially gotten out of control since the day that Gaeul-unnie did her MANIAC performance. True, her a-little-bit-torn suit (to fit the zombie-like concept) and her seductive glance were very appealing, and Leeseo couldn’t help but also try desperately to calm down, but from the way that Yujin-unnie’s eyes shone, the way that she kept biting her lips, the way that her hands kept balling fists, and the way that her legs nearly gave away when Gaeul-unnie sang the chorus (yes those movements were quite obvious, but only to Leeseo), it didn’t take a genius to figure out that Yujin was craving for a make-out session. Knowing that Yujin-unnie was going to drag Gaeul away as soon as she entered the waiting room, Leeseo had stepped in front of her and embraced Gaeul-unnie before something indescribable could happen. From the jealous glance that she got from Yujin, Leeseo knew the Fallderz thing was downright true. Not to mention that SOMETHING had happened in Yujin’s room later on back at the dorm. To be honest, Leeseo was the one who originally wanted to call the couple to their late-night-snack-feast. If it wasn’t for Wonyoung-unnie who decided that Leeseo should just prepare the plates (Wonyoung was rather worried about her seeing things), Leeseo’s mind might have been contaminated by dirty-thoughts now.

 

       And that’s about to happen.

 

        After a long two weeks of abstinence, Yujin was dying to even get to kiss Gaeul. For the last two weeks all they ever got was taking every chance that they’ve got to cuddle, whether it was on the bus that drove them to performing stadiums, in the waiting room, on reality shows, or even in front of their members, but kissing was Mission Impossible. This was driving Yujin crazy. At night she would fantasize those soft and warm lips of Gaeul’s, the feeling of her hands around her body, and the smooth skin on her neck that she could plant her lips on; it was all what Yujin needed to think about to start getting a pang in her stomach. The same thing goes on inside Gaeul’s mind every night, only that she desperately wanted to flip things over and start dominating Yujin rather than the opposite because she was the older one. And Gaeul had even started to do tiny amounts of exercises everyday just to make sure that if Yujin decided to top her again, she could physically flip her over. Today is the big day to prove herself.

 

       Their manager has finally given them a day off after all the hardwork IVE has put into their comeback, so the members are all just chilling inside the dorm.

 

       “HEY Y’ALL WANNA WATCH A MOVIE?!” Wonyoung suggested with outdoor voice, “WE’RE GONNA WATCH SOMETHIN’ FUNNY!!!”

 

         Leeseo can’t help but agree because who knows how long movies have not been a part of her life. She suggests that they watch a comedy romance; one that is perfect for a lovely afternoon. So she gets together with her favorite unnie and they both just melt into the couch and enjoy the clip, laughing loudly when a jokes comes up, and snuggling into each other’s embrace when it gets romantic. Liz and Rei are both reading their favorite books (they are practically glued to them), and Yujin and Gaeul decide to take a nap (Leeseo feels quite sus about that), so the next two hours become peacefully quiet. Only the sound of the movie playing and the birds chirping outside can be heard.

 

       Until Yujin’s bedroom door suddenly bangs.

 

       It isn’t a very thunderous bang, but one loud enough to jerk Leeseo and Wonyoung out of their movie-minds. The clip ended anyways, and now their attention is on the door.

 

       By the way, Liz and Rei have somehow fallen asleep, so they are being as quiet as possible to not wake them up.

 

       With Leeseo latching tightly onto Wonyoung’s arm, they both sneak towards Yujin’s room, eyes wide open and trembling a little. A weird sound is heard, like a moan, as if someone is being kidnapped and trying to break free. There is also someone talking, a lower voice, and it seems as if the talking causes the rather-high-pitched moan, accompanied with some slapping sounds.

      

       “What is going on inside?!” Leeseo quietly asks, for she is terribly frightened; her innocent little mind is telling her that a burglar or a gangster just came into the room and is stealing things and abusing the two at the same time. The deep voice might be the burglar’s; the moans might be Yujin’s or Gaeul’s. Just thinking about this makes Leeseo clutch so tightly onto Wonyoung-unnie’s arm that it is starting to show marks.

      

       Wonyoung, on the other hand, is terribly petrified, but it was for the sake of the fifteen-year-old, for she knew exactly what is going on. It is not a break-in, not a random sabotage, and not even violent, although you can say it is just a tiny bit based on what really happens.

      

       “Oh my god...” Wonyoung mutters, just standing there unable to move until she realizes that Leeseo shouldn’t be seeing this, or even just hearing this. This would input a load of dirty things into her sweet little innocent mind. So she gently takes the maknae’s hands and tries to drag her away.

 

       “Leeseo, listen. You can’t go in there. I am going in myself and checking things out. Go back to the living room and act like nothing happened. It’s not a big deal. There is no danger, but for your own good please stay out of this. Do not go in with me. Stay outside. Do not even peak. Don’t even try.” Wonyoung warns.

 

       “But what if you get hurt? I’m calling the manager. Or directly the police...” the maknae began.

 

       A loud moan from the room cuts her off.

 

       “Oh my god PLEASE DON’T CALL THE MANAGER. This is rather a private thing between us. If the manager knows, we are all in HUGE trouble. And I mean so huge that we might even get fired.”

 

       It is the words “fired” that suddenly caught the maknae’s attention. In her mind she started going through the list of things that could get them fired and which could associate with the . There is one thing that she could think of that settled in her mind, and yes, it is exactly what you, my dear reader, is thinking of.

 

       Which makes Leeseo suddenly perk up in excitement and curiousity.

 

       So she pushes right past Wonyoung-unnie and reaches for the doorknob to open the door. In the midst of all the excitement she turns it in the wrong direction for a moment, and tries to yank open the door without success, almost breaking the lock. She even made this mistake again the second time, which is all the time that Wonyoung needed to stop her from seeing the unhealthy.

 

       But Wonyoung is just a millisecond too late.

 

       When Leeseo turned the knob the other way around (finally on the third try) and opened the door, she witnesses what could be considered the most erting yet memorable thing of her life...