-fin-

I wanna be by your side

Shuhua had only been gone for three days so far. There were eleven more to go. She knew she would miss her. Of course she would how could she not. Their little ball of energy makne was home visiting her family. Miyeon sighed as she opened the door to Soojins bedroom and plopped down at the foot of the bed. "Already missing her?" Soojin asked not even looking up from what she was reading on her phone. 

 

Miyeon looked at her. "Am I that obvious?" Soojin finally looked up at her. "Everyone knows two can't go to long without bothering eachother." She looked back down at her phone. "If it's any consolation I'm positive she misses you as well." Miyeon scoffed. "She misses you. She's texting you constantly. She didn't even answer me when I asked how her flight was." Soojin turned her phone to Miyeon showing a few texts. 

 

Shuhua Baobei: How is Miyeon unnie? Don't tell her I asked she'll get a big head. 

 

Jinjin: She has been moping around all day. 

 

Shuhua Baobei: Wahhhh. She does love me after all?!

 

Jinjin: She never pretends like she doesn't. 

 

Miyeon looked at the texts and took a deep breath. "You can't tell anyone what I'm about to say. I'll never forgive you if you do." Miyeon said in a serious voice. Soojin sat up looking her in the eye. "Unnie are you okay? If there's something wrong i-" Miyeon shook her head. "Not unless you think falling for a girl is wrong. Not just any girl. Falling for Shuhua." 

 

The mood shifted a bit as Soojin looked at her. Like a switch inside her had flipped Soojin went from worried about her unnie to a bit frustrated. But she couldn't show that. She knew that she didn't mean any harm and was being vulnerable with her. So she had to show her that she didn't care who she loved. Even though she did. but that was only because... 'In love with Shuhua? My Shuhua? Someone who's not scared to show her love has fallen for my Shuhua. What if I don't have a chance anymore?'

 

"There's no problem with liking girls Unnie. Minnie and Yuqi have been dating for months." Miyeon widened her eyes. "They have?! How could Minnie tell you before she told me?!" Soojin smiled. "She didn't. It pays to be quiet you notice more." Miyeon nodded. "Well thanks for being supportive anyway. I won't try anything with Shuhua I know you're very protective of her. You're a way better Unnie than me." Soojin hummed. "You know we could FaceTime her. Come on." She patted the space beside her. "We'll make her jealous. It'll be cute." Everything shuhua does is cute. 

 

Miyeon nodded and sat beside Soojin gently laying her head on her shoulder as Soojin pulled up a facetime call. After a moment Shuhua answered. "Jinahhhhh." Shuhua noticed Miyeon and made a disapproving face. "Yah that's my spot why'd you let her in my spot. Are you replacing me?" Soojin rolled her eyes. "Yeh Shuhua you should greet your Unnie." 

 

Miyeon pouted she tried to make it look playful but she couldn't hide the sad look that came to her eyes for a split second. "Hi Miyeon unnie why are you trying to steal my Jagi." Soojin smiled and rolled her eyes but gently squeezed Miyeons hand knowing hearing that must hurt. "Yah be nice or I'll hang up and ignore all your texts." Miyeon smiled sadly and pretended to check her phone. "Oh Minnie wants to meet up for ice cream. I should go. Bye Jin." She left the room going twords her own texting Minnie to meet her at the ice cream parlor. 

 

Shuhua felt bad. "Look what you did. She just missed you and you made her run away." Soojin scolded. "I know..." Shuhua looked down. "I can't help it. I see her stupid beautiful face and it makes me annoyed cause she's so beautiful!" Soojin bit her tongue. "So that's why you're so nice to me? Is this your way of calling me ugly Yeh Shuhua?" Shuhua huffed indignantly. "I would never! You're just as beautiful! I just..." She puffed her cheeks. "It's complicated..." 

 

Shuhua had feelings for both of her unnies but being apart of one of the most popular girl groups made it hard. For one she couldn't come out publicly and tell everyone how she felt. And she couldn't really come out privately either for fear that someone close would betray her trust. And what if they became disgusted with her? She couldn't bare the thought of losing either woman as a friend just because of her own stupid feelings. Thats why she always acted the way she did with Miyeon. She was scared if she let herself enjoy the constant attention and affection from the older woman it would hurt more when she eventually did get found out and was forced away from her. With Soojin it was easier. Soojin always acted like it bothered her and only showed little bits of affection like a friend would. Never anything over the top. It was easier to be affectionate without fearing rejection when you were rejected by that person almost every day. 

 

"I'll call her." Shuhua sighed. "Bye Jinah. Saranghe!" She blew a kiss at the camera before hanging up. Soojin just shook her head. "This is why we can't have nice things." She laid back on her bed covering her face as she let out a deep sigh. 'Why couldn't I just be normal?' She bit her lip a bit frustrated. 'Falling for two women you can't be with. They don't even know your secret Soojin. No one knows but Soyeon.' 

 

Soyeon who had found Soojin one day in her room crying over a cheesy lesbian movie. "Gayyy." Soyeon had said before plopping down beside her. "Are you to far in? Can we restart it? I wanna watch." Soojin restarted it staring at her friend. "Are you...?" Soyeon raised an eyebrow. "It wasn't obvious enough? I don't dress this way for men Soojin you goofball." Soojin smiled softly. "Thats one less person I have to worry about coming out to then." Soyeon looked at her. "You know literally none of us could ever hate you right?" She said seriously. "We're a family." Soojin nodded. "Yeah but even families can break apart with this type of thing." She looked a little sad. "Anyway let's watch the movie." She focused back. 

 

Soojin remembered that day. She was so scared of anyone finding out about her but since then it was like just a little bit of the weight was off of her shoulders. 

 

Shuhua had called three times already and Miyeon wasn't picking up. With a frustrated sigh Shuhua called Minnie. "Come on someone pick up." Minnie answered after two rings. "Shuhuaaaa~" She said in a cute voice. "Unnie is Miyeon unnie with you?" Minnie hummed. "I'm on my way to meet her for ice cream. Why what's up? Did she leave her phone at home again?" Shuhua bit her lip. She really looked up to Minnie as an older sister so she hated disappointing her. "I might have sorta upset her again. I was trying to call to apologize but she is ignoring my calls." 

 

Minnie hummed disapprovingly. "Shuhua Shuhua Shuhua. Even countries away you still manage to get at her somehow. I'm about to be at the shop." Shuhua looked down even though Minnie couldn't see her she knew the effect her words would have on the younger woman. "Hey chin up you know none of us like to see you upset. It's like seeing a kicked puppy." She heard a door chime from the phone then a bit of a struggling noise as Minnie had to fight Miyeon to take the phone. "Yah Nicha Yontararak leave me be." She heard. After a moment Miyeon spoke to Shuhua. "Why do you keep calling I left your precious cherry alone." She sounded grumpy but Shuhua could still feel the affection she had for her through the tone of her voice. "I called to say sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." 

 

Miyeon scoffed. "Who said I was upset. I don't care." She heard Minnie complaining. "Miyeon stop lieing we're not dumb." Shuhua smiled softly and put on her cute voice. "Miyeon unnieeee. Please forgive me? I promise I'll start calling you every day to bother you. And I'll bring you home a special souvenir." Miyeon hummed. "How special?" Shuhua laughed softly. "Well everyone else is getting a keychain." Miyeon smiled softly. "Fine you're forgiven. I love you to much to stay mad." Shuhua crinkled her nose. "Unnie stop talking to Minnie like that she's got a girlfriend." She joked. 

 

Miyeon looked at Minnie glaring. "Oh yeah that reminds me." She glared at the unsuspecting Minnie. "Okay cutie I'll be waiting for my call later. Love you." She made a kissy noise at the receiver before hanging up. "So you finally asked out Yuqi and didn't think your best friend should know?" Minnie widened her eyes. "That little ! I told Yuqi not to tell her til we told everyone else. I was gonna tell you but we wanted a little bit of time before anyone knew." Miyeon rolled her eyes. "I heard it from Soojin first. Apparently you're not as sneaky as you think." Minnie looked embarrassed. "I promise I was planning to tell you this week during our date night. I had it all planned out I was gonna tell you we couldn't call it date night anymore or Yuqi might kill us both because we're dating now." 

 

Miyeon raised an eyebrow. "So you were waiting months into your relationship?" Minnie looked confused. "We've only been dating for three weeks. Where did you get months from?" Miyeon laughed. "Soojin must've seen something that made her think you were dating months ago. She really is smart." Miyeon smiled dreamily thinking of the younger woman. Minnie shook her head. "You know it's not good for your heart to keep dreaming about her if you're not gonna do anything about it." Miyeon looked at her flashing a grumpy look. "Well I can't help it. Besides we all know I wouldn't do anything like that. If it didn't work Soojin hates me and if it did Shuhua hates me. There's no win there. I'll just stand back and live in my own gay little head." 

 

Minnie rolled her eyes. "Chicken." Miyeon pushed her lightly. "Yah just go get our ice cream and stop mocking me." She handed her the money as it was her turn to pay. "Also if it's not date night anymore what do we call it? And why do we have to stop calling it date night. Just cause I'm your side chick doesn't mean I don't have feelings too!" Minnie made a disgusted face. "Side chick uhuh. If anything Soojin's my side chick." She teased and dodged the chapstick Miyeon threw at her before going to get their ice cream. 

 

The rest of the time that Shuhua was gone had gone by pretty fast. She had kept her promise and called Miyeon every night. She even fell asleep listening to the older woman sing a few times. "I am bored. I want to listen to you being clumsy it amuses me." She'd say as an excuse to stay on the call even if they weren't actually talking. Miyeon would just sit and listen as Shuhuas breathing evened out signifying she was asleep. 

 

This particular night was the last night before Shuhua would come home. Miyeon chuckled softly as she could tell Shuhua had fallen asleep. They had been talking while Shuhua packed then while Miyeon was making a 'Secret surprise' welcome home gift for Shuhua. They had even taken a trip to the kitchen where Soojin was busy prepping for what she was gonna cook the next day. "Wah JinJin my favorite? You didn't have to. I was only gone two weeks." Soojin smiled. "Well I didn't have anyone to spoil. Miyeon unnie doesn't need me as much as you do so I got bored." Miyeon laughed softly as she heard Shuhua whining. "I'm not a baby Unnie." Miyeon smiled looking at Soojin. "You are but we think you're cute so it's okay." 

 

Finally they had said goodnight to Soojin and Miyeon went back to her room to read. Shuhua had again insisted on staying on call. "I can't sleep if it's to quiet." She was having a hard time sleeping in an unfamiliar bed but Miyeons familiar voice and small sounds she made had helped a lot. Miyeon hummed as she read as she usually would and eventually as she always did Shuhua fell asleep listening to her soothing voice. 

 

Miyeon finished the chapter she was on and decided it was time to sleep. "Goodnight Shuhua I'll see you tomorrow." She whispered to the sleeping girl. "Miyeon unnie..." Shuhua mumbled in her sleep. Shuhua only talked in her sleep when she was upset. Did Miyeon do something wrong? "Stupid beautiful face..." Shuhua mumbled again. Miyeon was confused. "My Unnie..." She sighed. "Ah she's talking about Soojin I bet." She whispered as she was getting ready to hang up the call. "My Miyeon unnie... No touching..." She widened her eyes. "Oh..." She looked at the phone now unable to hang up. She didn't sleep that night. She couldn't every time she heard her name come out of the younger womans mouth she felt the dread taking over. 

 

Why was she feeling dread? She should be happy that one of the women she's so helplessly in love with has feelings for her as well. Right? She had spent the last three years living with them and falling further and further in love. Why was she dreading it now. Because she didn't know how Soojin would feel about all of it. She knew that Soojin would likely be upset. She was after all very protective of Shuhua. She didn't have to be most of the time because Shuhua herself was more than capable of protecting herself. But just like she would never go for Soojin for fear of upsetting Shuhua she couldn't do that to Soojin either. "I'm screwed."

 

Miyeon had dark circles under her eyes from the lack of sleep. She looked extra pale and was feeling a little dizzy. And being who she was Soojin immediately noticed. "Bed now." Miyeon opened to argue. "Don't you dare. Get back to bed now Cho Miyeon." Miyeon tried to counter. "What's with dropping the formalities?" Soojin raised an eyebrow. "You get your formalities back when you learn to take proper care of yourself. Now go take a nap. I'll wake you up before Shuhua arrives. And I'll put your banner up for you." Miyeon debated arguing with her but the dangerous glint in Soojins eye showed she meant business. Miyeon found it kind of hot also which was a bonus. "Fine only for an hour. Then I'll come help. You don't have to do everything yourself." She went to her room and quickly fell asleep. 

 

Three and a half hours later Miyeon awoke to Soojin sitting on her bed. "Hey sleepy head. How are you feeling?" She gently pushed the hair that had fallen into the older girls face to the side chuckling softly at the confused face Miyeon was making. "What time is it? I need to put the banner up." She started to get up. "I already put it up. Foods ready and I went and got some alcohol. Now answer my question. How are you feeling?" 

 

Miyeon stretched a bit yawning. "I feel a lot better. Thank you." She looked at Soojin who had a small smile on her face as she looked at her. In another world under different circumstances she could see herself closing the gap giving the younger woman a soft kiss. A quick peck for the woman she loves. But that's another world. Not this one. In this world Soojin was just her band mate her friend. She wasn't her girlfriend. She could never be. So she just smiled. "I suppose I should get up and fix this mess on my head huh?" Soojin laughed softly and ran her fingers through the older girls hair smoothing it out for her. "There it looks fine. Besides you're beautiful no matter what your hair looks like." She pulled a tube of chapstick from her pocket. "Open." She ordered gently. Much different from her earlier tone when she made her go to bed. 

 

Miyeon couldn't help but blush a bit as she opened a bit. Soojin applied the chapstick for her. An oddly intimate action that seemed only natural between them. "There now you're ready to go." She stood up pocketing the chapstick again. "Is that cherry flavored?" Miyeon asked as she rubbed her lips together. "Of course what other flavor should I use? They don't call me cherry for nothing." Miyeon smiled and stood up. "I'll change and be right out." Soojin left the room to give her privacy. 

 

As soon as Shuhua arrived she predictably threw herself over Soojin. "My Jagi! We're reunited at last! It's been so long!" Soojin rolled her eyes but hugged the girl gently running her nails along her back. "Don't be so dramatic it's only been two weeks." Shuhua tried to kiss her cheek as usual and Soojin avoided her lips as usual. Miyeon heard the door bell and went to let what was undoubtedly the girls from the other dorm in. 

 

Everyone was gathered around the living room as Shuhua pulled out souvenirs for them. Just as she had said everyone got keychains. Shuhua had spent thirty minutes picking out the most fitting one for each of them. She had also gotten them all something specific to them. For Minnie it was a taiwanese tea blend. For Yuqi it was a treat that she knew the girl missed from china. For Soyeon she brought her a song book with Chinese classics thinking she could take inspiration. For Soojin it was a small pink bear that held a heart with the word 'Baobei.' stitched in it. 

 

Shuhua turned to Miyeon and held a brown paper bag to her chest. "I promised you a special gift. It doesn't look like much but it is special." She cleared a bit trying to hide that she was a little embarrassed. She handed Miyeon the bag. Miyeon opened it and saw a well loved book. She was a bit confused but trusted that Shuhua wouldn't just give her a dirty old book she found laying around and try to pass it off as special. Shuhua did care about her after all even if she didn't always show it. 

 

"I'll explain later when there's less witnesses." She whispered making Miyeon more curious. Miyeon smiled and nodded looking over the book. She opened it flipping through a few pages. There were several pages with the corners folded in. The pages were a dusty yellow color and there were small notes written in the margins presumably in Mandarin. She took note to ask about them later. Yuqi looked at Shuhua with a knowing smile. Being Shuhua's best friend and the only other native Mandarin speaker she knew what that book meant to the girl. And she so knew the significance of giving it to the older woman. She wasn't good at showing it but Shuhua was whipped for the oldest unnie.

 

As everyone took care of their gifts Soojin began to reheat their food. "It will be ready in about fifteen minutes." Shuhua took her bag. "I'm gonna go put my stuff away real quick." Miyeon hummed. "I'll help." The two went to Shuhuas room and quickly began to work on putting everything up. "So the book? It looks well used." Shuhua blushed a bit. She had thought a lot about what to tell Miyeon about it. "It's the first book I ever read by myself in Korean. I had been planning to come here for a while and I was practicing my Korean almost daily. I was struggling though." 

 

She put away her clothes. "I almost gave up. But I found that book in an old used book store. It already had some writing in it. Someone else trying to learn I guess? Little notes like 'Make sure to pronounce it like this.' So I gave it a shot I started to read it and it started to make sense. I still wasn't that good." She chuckled softly. "I'm still not that good. But it helped a lot. I filled in some more notes. For a while I thought about taking it back to the store for someone else to find so maybe it would help them. But I'm kind of attached to it. It helped me follow my dreams and brought me here to you. To our little family." 

 

By the time Shuhua had finished talking Miyeons grip on the book had tightened as she held it close to her chest. She felt tears stinging at the back of her eyes. When Shuhua had promised her a special gift she had expected something similar to what Soojin got. Something cute and sweet. But something like this? With so much sentimental value? She would never have expected to get something like this. "Shuhua... You didn't have to. You can have it back if you want." Shuhua shook her head and lightly pushed the book back twords Miyeon. "I wouldn't give it to you if I didn't want to. I know you really like books and reading and all that. So I thought this would be a good gift for you." 

 

Miyeon hugged Shuhua tightly burying her face in the younger woman shoulder. She tried to hold back but tears began to fall from her eyes onto her shirt. Shuhua smiled to herself and hugged back letting her hands glide back and forth up and down the older womans back. "Come on Unnie don't cry." Miyeon looked at her wiping her eyes. "It's just sometimes I forget that you really do care. And then you go and do something sweet like this." Shuhua furrowed her brows. "Hey. Just cause I tease you and pick on you doesn't mean I don't care. I do..." She looked up at the taller woman. Her eyes traced across Miyeons lips taking in every detail. 

 

She leaned in just a bit just a few centimeters away were the older womans lips. She wanted desperately to close the gap. She needed to close the gap. But something held her back. She looked up at the older woman as she pulled away. She tried to make an excuse. "Is that JinJins chapstick you're wearing? Have you been kissing my JinJin?" She narrowed her eyes at her. 

 

Miyeons face turned red. "No. Of course not. She just let me use it. She has standards remember?" Shuhua hit Miyeons arm. "Anyone would be lucky to kiss you don't say stuff like that. Anyone except my JinJin that is she's mine." Miyeon felt a little tug in her heart. 'I really thought she was about to kiss me. Come on Miyeon don't get your hopes up that's dumb. She doesn't like you like that.' She thought. "Let's go I think the food should be ready." 

 

They went to the dining table and saw everyone waiting for them. Shuhua sat directly beside Soojin while Miyeon sat across the table between Soyeon and Minnie. The Thai girl knew something was up as she saw the look on Miyeon's face. She gently nudged her giving her a questioning look to which Miyeon just shook her head. 

 

They all ate the meal everyone thanking Soojin for her hard work. "Miyeon helped." She lied giving the girl credit simply because she would have helped had she not been sent to bed. Everyone thanked her as well. "So movies and alcohol?" Miyeon asked as she began to pour herself a shot. She was still bothered by earlier and decided her best course of action would be to drink her feelings away. 

 

Soon everyone was drinking. Six tipsy women in various parts of the living room. Yuqi of course was sitting in Minnie's lap as the two of them decided that now would be the best time to make out. Soyeon was explaining the entirety of one piece to Soojin who was half asleep with Shuhua leaning on her back. 

 

Miyeon watched. She watched Shuhua and Soojin. They had an easy time being around each other. They fit well together. They looked well together. She was sure if they ever tried they'd make a beautiful couple. But where would that leave her? Alone? Ever since she had developed feelings for both women she had a feeling it would end badly for her. 'If they're happy I'm happy.' She'd tell herself over and over again. But she knew in her heart that that wasn't true. She stood up drawing the attention of Soojin. "I'm going to the roof to get some air." She mumbled as she walked out of the room. 

 

She stood leaning against the railing looking over the city. She closed her eyes letting the cool air hit her. She was starting to feel cold when suddenly she felt a coat draped over her shoulders. 

 

She turned around to see Soojin and Shuhua both behind her. "What are you doing out here?" She furrowed her brows confused. "It's cold." Soojin said. Miyeon couldn't help but smile. Even while drunk Soojin thought of others. "So what about you? Neither of you have a jacket. Shuhua smiled like a dork. "I'm not cold." Soojin looked down at herself. "I guess I forgot I was so focused on you." Miyeon opened the big jacket pulling both of them into her arms. "There now we can all be warm." 

 

The three of them stood there for a few moments. Miyeon didn't want to let go and neither woman wanted to leave the warmth of her hug either. "I love you two." Miyeon mumbled absentmindedly as the alcohol was still in her system giving her courage. Shuhua looked up at her. "We know Unnie you tell us all the time. You tell all of us." Miyeon shook her head. "This is different. I really love you." Miyeon confessed pulling away from them. 

 

"Like I think about you when I'm sad and it helps me feel better. And I think sometimes how much I want to kiss you. Both of you. But I don't cause I know you don't feel the same." She said the last bit a bit quieter. There was a clear sadness. Soojin looked conflicted. She felt the same. She loved them both but she was never good at expressing it like the two of them were. She led with her actions as her words often failed her. She didn't know what to do. 

 

She watched frozen as she saw Shuhua cup the older womans cheeks and pull her in close. Her heart beat fast. Shuhua's lips connected with Miyeon's in a tender kiss. Both girls eyes closed as they savored each second. Their lips moving in sync as if they had been doing this for years. Soojin smiled sadly. 'They're gonna be a cute couple.' She began to turn to give them privacy but a hand on her wrist pulled her back gently. 

 

Miyeon was the one to break the kiss. She looked into Shuhua's eyes looking for any sign that she regretted her actions. When she didn't see any she turned to Soojin. "I'm sorry to just dump this on you. I know you're not the best at this stuff. Just... Even if you don't feel the same... Please don't push me away. Please don't push us away." Soojin looked at Shuhua then back at Miyeon. Shuhua looked nervous. "Don't be stupid of course I feel the same." She rolled her eyes and looked away blushing. "Both of us?" Shuhua asked. Soojin nodded still looking away. Shuhua looked at Miyeon and Soojin. "Well in case it wasn't obvious. I love you both." Miyeon chuckled pulling the shy Soojin into a hug and holding her other arm out for Shuhua. "So we're gonna need to talk about what this means for the three of us huh?" 

 

Shuhua looked up at her glaring. "It means you're both mine and I'm both of yours and now we don't have to hide it anymore. Well not with the girls anyway." Miyeon nodded agreeing but looked at Soojin. She knew the woman had lots of doubts and fears. "Wanna tell us what's inside that beautiful brain of yours." Soojin looked between them biting her lip softly. "I want to tell the girls for sure... I'm worried about telling my parents though." 

 

Miyeon gently cupped her cheek and smiled reassuringly. "Well be here to help you through it. When you're ready." She leaned in and kissed her softly. The kiss with Shuhua was tender but greedy. Like they couldn't get enough of each other. This one was different. as their lips met She felt the gentle softness of Soojins lips. The kiss was slow and filled with love. After a few moments they broke apart. 

 

Shuhua smiled watching them holding one of each of their hands. "Can I have mine now?" She looked at Soojin. The older woman smiled and tugged her gently closer. She wrapped her arm around the youngest womans waist holding her body flush against her own. She looked up at Miyeon who smiled softly before going back to Shuhua. She leaned in quickly capturing her lips. 

 

The three of them stayed outside for just a bit longer before they started to get cold. "Come on lets get back in I don't want two sick girlfriends to take care of." Soojin said as she began to walk into the dorm holding one of each of their hands. 

 

The next morning everyone began to wake up. Soojin had made sure to slip a pillow under and a blanket over all of the girls asleep on the floor the night before. "Good morning." Soojin greeted cheerfully as Minnie sat up rubbing her eyes. "You're in a good mood." She yawned looking down at Yuqi who was asleep in her lap she gently fixed the girls hair. "Well I sobered up and drank a lot of water before I went to bed. So did Shuhua and Miyeon." She had a certain look in her eyes. A sparkle present with both of their names. "Oh off you did not!?" Soojin widened her eyes. "Did Miyeon finally stop being a chicken and confess?! This is exciting I'm so happy for you three!" Yuqi groaned. "Loud to loud." She whined softly looking up at Minnie. "Sorry baby but Miyeon finally confessed to Soojin and Shuhua." Yuqi looked up at Soojin questioningly. "She did?" Miyeon came out of Shuhuas room carrying said girl on her back going straight to Soojin and pecking her lips. "Morning beautiful." Yuqi made a face looking at Minnie. "I'm jealous why are they getting morning kisses and I'm not?" Minnie chuckled leaning in kissing Yuqi on the lips. 

 

Soyeon had awoken and sat up looking at everyone kissing someone. She nodded. "Well now I'm a sixth wheel how'd that happen so fast?" Shuhua climbed off of Miyeon's back and blew a kiss to Soyeon. "We still love you!" Everyone agreed except Yuqi who stood up going to her side and wiggled her eyebrows. "You know there's room for another in Minnie and I's bed." Soyeon rolled her eyes. "Oh please we all know how jealous you get you wouldn't be able to share." She flicked Yuqi who pouted and went back to Minnie hugging her waist. The older woman chuckled rubbing her back. "She's right baby"

 

After the other three went back to their dorm Miyeon Shuhua and Soojin all sat on the couch holding hands as they relaxed. Shuhua sat in the middle contently. "Does this mean you won't act all jealous and keep me away from Soojin on camera anymore?" Miyeon asked as she played with Shuhua's fingers. The younger woman smiled and shook her head. "The fans would notice if I stopped." She teased playfully. Miyeon pouted at her making Shuhua's heart beat extra fast. "Yah that's to cute unfair!" She buried her face in Soojin's shoulder. Soojin just chuckled and leaned in to kiss Miyeon. "If she won't stop separating us I'll make sure to be extra clingy to her to make her flustered." Miyeon smiled cheekily at Soojin. "Ooh my hero." They laughed softly as Shuhua whined. "Come let's go to bed. I want to watch a movie." Soojin said as she gently rubbed Shuhua's hand with her thumb. The three went to Shuhua's room and spent the night cuddled up watching several movies.