AHOB SONYEO (Nine girls)

Blue Beetle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Sonyeoshidae neighborhood was seen as a peaceful and particularly beautiful place by the people who lived there. Perhaps it was because of its well-lit black streetlamps at night, giving a sense of unshakable security, or the vast amount of magnificent trees and bushes reminiscent of those in small Korean towns. Among other words, the environment radiated an atmosphere divergent from the standard neighborhoods in Seoul. 

One of its most famous streets was called Ahob Sonyeo because of the blue metallic sign at the beginning of the corner between an old Kimbap restaurant and a CD store that was always crowded in the afternoon. There were not many apartments on this street, just two grayish buildings very close to each other, completely identical in appearance, but with a glaring difference in price. The one on the left was cheaper, which attracted a lot of different residents. Most of them were young adults looking for a very affordable housing. The one on the right was designed for people well positioned in their luxurious jobs with their pockets full to the brim with money. 

By coincidence, at this very moment, a long-lived lady was walking hurriedly towards the exquisite building, not realizing that there was a considerable hole in the inside pocket of her khaki suit, something that could cause a small and very valuable object to fall out.

— Your purse, ma'am. — Yoona said gently as she stretched her long arm out in front of the startled woman, the slender fingers of her hand gripping tightly the object made of expensive leather. 

— My what? — Her snobbish tone did not go unnoticed, as well as the repulsive expression that contaminated her face. — I don't remember dropping anything.

— That's because you were in a hurry and didn't notice. — The girl's words were sincere. Even so, the old woman gave her a suspicious look, showing the disbelief she felt in each syllable she uttered. In addition, she envied how stylish this girl looked in just a simple blue shirt and basic jeans, clearly one of those that was caught on sale. 

— I don't have time for this nonsense, excuse me. — As soon as the old woman turned toward the building, Yoona continued her statement, ignoring the last spiteful words that had been spoken to her:

— Ma'am, I'm handing this over because I saw it falling to the floor at a minimum distance from you. And now that you are facing me, I notice that there is a hole in the inside pocket of your jacket. Connecting these two factors, I know that I am not mistaken in my conclusion. And, like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter