INFERNAL HEAT

Blue Beetle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hot day in the Seoul of 2009, making any place in the beautiful city seem unbearable with the exorbitant heat that hung in the air. Not even the most powerful air conditioner could change this sad situation. Such were the conditions in studio 28, specifically in the section where the costumes for the new film of the big film company SM entertainment were being finalized. Everyone there was almost fainting from exhaustion, even though the fans were at full blast.

The only good news was that finally the main costume designers would have their well-deserved vacation, after almost a year of working hard to make sure that every piece of clothing came out impeccable and consistent with the script. Too bad this was not a near reality for the interns, since they still had a lot of unfinished work to catch up on, like all the costumes for the three hundred and fifty extras present in an action scene in which successive explosions would occur in less than a minute on screen, thanks to the enigmatic Dr.J, the great villain of the story, who would test his newest device to destroy the protagonists. But even if such a function was something laborious, it was essential that everything turned out perfect and beautiful for SM Entertainment's big comeback in the market after years without releasing anything worth buying a ticket for. 

That was the way one of the many angry interns thought when they were given the task of making all those clothes that would only last five minutes on camera before being completely charred and turned into ashes. Unlike her co-workers, Lim Yoona always tried to see the positive side of everything, no matter how difficult it seemed with that hellish heat and the angry comments of the people aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter