PROLOGUE

130613 ➣ JINKOOK

 ←  →   ⟳  (https://f0rum.net/gamevoid/page/56]

THEF0RUM          
home | settings

[search           🔍]

 

My life simulator - Avoid this game

Posted to gamevoid archive
OP: hwan_ing990

I don't know how to explain this without sounding bat insane, so I'm just going to tell everything from the beginning.

I know this is going to sound like bull. I know the consequences, and I'll take whatever comes to me if that means no one else falls into the same fate as me.

So here we go.

Four months ago, a friend had sent me a link to this game called 'My Life.' I automatically clicked on the link, thinking nothing of it.

I looked at the screenshots of the game and read the summary.

It was a simple life simulation game. You get a little character you can customize and then make life choices for your little avatar.

It was a very obvious copy of several other life simulator games, so I wasn't interested. I tried to click out of the link, and instead the game began to install.

I did everything I could to get rid of it.

Uninstalled the game, and nothing.

I deleted the files and uninstalled the app, only for the game to pop back up on my device.

I tried seatching the game, but it doesn't show online. It doesn't show in your history after you clicked on it either.

Scared out of my mind, I assumed it was a bug. I was convinced my phone was hacked and did the only thing I could do, a factory reset.

Nothing.

The game remained on my phone.

Most people probably would have trashed the phone, but I'm struggling financially. I seriously don't got it like that. My phone was already a piece of , and then this happened.

I couldn't just get rid of my phone, I needed it, so I kept it. I decided to just ignore the bugged-out app on my phone at all costs.

I didn't open the app. I refused to touch it, never letting my curiosity get to the best of me. I didn't have any reason to because my phone didn't seem to have any problems. It was working as usual.

After a week with the app, I started to get notifications on my phone. The stupid pop-ups would cover up whatever I was looking at.

A little character that eerily looks like me would appear on a black box on a screen, the text underneath saying, "Open me."

That should have been my last sign to throw the phone away, but again, money is still a problem, so I'd bared with it. A simple slide and the notification would go away, until my phone would make this ding sound.

It was loud and embarrassing, but I continued to ignore it and dealt with the looks people would give me as the sound went off.

Another week goes by, and the dinging becomes loud unbearable screeching that would go off for hours all day and all night.

I ultimately gave up and opened the stupid app only to realize it wasn't what it was advertised as at all.

The icon had a cute character on the front, like the customizable ones that were shown. The name on my device was "My Life."

What was shown on the inside of the app was entirely different.

It was a dark screen before I was placed inside a chat room.

A seemingly automated message popped up, handing me the rules of their games.

The game was tag. You know the game where you run and from whoever is it , just like the game for our childhoods.

I couldn't believe it. I thought this was a prank or a weird scheme I was thrown into. I would have cursed out my so-called friend who sent me this app if he hadn't blocked me right after sending the link.

What I thought was an automated message gave me rules to "survive."

The rules go as follows;

1. Don't leave. Don't try to delete the app

2. Tell no one. Whatever happens on the damned app or group chats stay with you

3. Play the game or suffer the consequences.

I wanted to ask more, but before I even could, I was thrown into a group chat. The name was a series of numbers. 134340.

People began to type. Real people just like me.

There were 7 of us in the group chat. Everyone was vague about things and refused to give me any insight on things suggesting that 'the overseer' would tell me all I needed to know.

I waited and waited and waited, and then 3 days later, a notification popped up from a user named unknown.

They sent me a location, a timer, and a text that read, "good luck."

Then the timer began.

I texted the group immediately after and was told to run, that a red man from head to toe is it, and I need to get to the safe zone as quickly as possible.

I didn't want to believe it until I saw the man myself.

I could see him through my mirror, creeping behind a wall. His eyes were opened wide, and you could see nothing but whites. He looked at me with a blank disoriented stare and a long crooked smile across his red-painted face.

I almost myself as I bolted for the door. I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life as I did that day.

My safe zone was an hour away, and I got there on foot with only 5 minutes to spare.

When I got home that night, I couldn't sleep, too afraid I'd see the man creeping behind a corner just watching me, waiting to make his next move.

We'd have to play this game of tag three times a week.

For 3 months. I'd have to leave class and work just to play these stupid ing games.

Everyday I was filled with anxiety. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder, scared that timer could start up again.

I decided enough was enough. I bought a burner phone and a one-way ticket to Europe, thinking I could get away, but it's not that simple.

I'm being followed. I've been getting calls and having letters and emails sent to me.

They started to spit back information about my life to me. My name, friends and family names. My age, address. social security number. You name it.

They know secrets I have never even told a soul. They know every ing thing.

I know I sound ing crazy, but I need whoever reads this to listen and believe me.

There was someone in the group for 3 years. They talked about the others. More people are being and have been roped into this . It isn't just me.

No one knows what happened to the others that lost the game. If I knew how to stop this, I would. I don't even know what they want or gain from doing this to people.

They're sick s, and so is their 'Overseer."

Stay away from this app.

Don't click on any links, even if it's sent by a friend or family member. That's how they get you.

I live every single ing day in fear, and I just know they're coming for me.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS ING APP

20/11/17                    3k likes | 1k dislikes

_Replies_


among_tundra

this is complete bull.
1.2k likes | 6 dislikes
20/11/17

archessip

Now I'm curious..
70 likes | 0 dislikes
29/11/17

oryx

If you wanted to post a horror short you should have chosen another group. this is for lost/hidden games
102 likes | 1 dislikes
20/11/17

idiotinfinity

How are they still letting lies like this on this platform
1k likes | 15 dislikes
24/11/17

joyfulalatna

I can't even install the game let alone find it on the app store. This is bull
110 likes | 2 dislikes
22/11/17

ibexe_ui

The concept is interesting, no?
61 likes | 10 dislikes
30/11/17

jeon

I believe you
0 likes | 0 dislikes
13/06/2