Part 4 (Final)

The First Sire (under editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time skip, Main Office

Sana’s POV

Phew…finally last report for now. Gosh…I already missed our vacation. I open my phone and it shows a little past 2 P.M. I can’t believe it’s already past lunchtime. I don’t even realize those papers taking this long to be finalized, but who can be blamed tho. Now is the high season for our company. I can already imagine how grumpy Nayeon unnie is and, oh…our poor Dahyun must be having a hard time.

Yes, we are now at the Yoo Corporation, and yes, we are working here. The three Yoo Alpha Zodiacs are expected to take over their parents’ company. Thus, we decided to work here as well in order to help our Alpha Zodiacs. At first Mama Yoo and Papa Yoo were reluctant to let their daughters-in-law work. They reasoned that they don’t want to tire us with the whole workloads. However, the three of us agreed that we can’t just stay idle at home. Not when our parents-in-law have, practically, been spoiling the three of us. So, we asked our parents-in-law to let us work here based on our skills. Nayeon unnie now is handling the marketing and strategy department. I’m in the publishing and creative department, while Dahyun is working with the company’s finance. As for Jihyo and Mina, they are also working for their parents-in-law’s companies, Jihyo with the Shon and Mina with the Hirai-Myoui.

Anyway, I better get those two department heads quickly. First, because a grumpy and hungry Nayeon unnie would never be a good idea. Second, Dahyun would just forget to have her lunch with our current hectic work.

I grab my purse and text on our group chat about our lunch. Although we work in different companies, we usually would just go for lunch together unless we got things to do. Even our vessel babies would join us if they got some free classes.

I just stepped into Nayeon unnie’s department when the employees look at me with relieved expressions as if I was their savior.

“Oh Lady Sana...Good afternoon.”, They bowed to me with happy faces knowing that I will get the Yoo lady of their department out of the office. Aigoo...that gramma really like gave them a scare.

“Annyeong, at ease all, I’ll just take that chief of yours. Please, do continue your activities.”

“Thank you, Lady Sana…”

“Unnieee”, I find a scowling Nayeon unnie with documents scattered all over her desk.

“Don’t you know how to knock, Sana ah?”

“Tsk…love you too, unnie. You really gotta have to spare your staffs. You scared the out of them.”

“Hey, I don’t even do anything to them!”

“You don’t but your grumpy did.”

“Yah!”

“And now please move your . Let’s go fetch our baby before she buried herself again. Mina said she’s waiting for us in their restaurant.”

“Oh, you’re right. We really need to stop Dubu from her habit. She really like to drown herself with those papers. Which restaurant? I’ll drive today.”, She said while we are moving through the office to fetch our Dubu.

“The Cheondam-dong one.”

We knock Dubu’s room and a soft ‘come in’ is heard. But the sight that welcomes us makes me so worried. There, sit a pale frowned Dahyun who’s one hand massaging her temple and the other clicking the mouse.  Stacks of documents are piled at the top of her desk.

“Dubu ah, gwenchana?” Nayeon unnie’s concerned remark seems like making her startled.

“Oh, unnies….Sorry, I thought it was the staff. Why both of you are here? Do you need something?” She hastily tidies up her piled-up documents and lets us sit.

“No, Dahyun ah, we just going to get you for lunch. But first, you haven’t answered my first question. Are you okay? You seem in pain when we come in.”

“Oh it’s lunch time already? I don’t even realize it… and it’s okay, unnie, just some brewing headaches. No need to worry…”

“You sure? Do you want to go to the hospital?” I move to her side and give a little squeeze on her hand.

Honestly, I feel worried. I notice that she’s been looking off lately even before our vacation. I don’t know why but ever since we were chosen, I’ve been having a soft spot and this protective feeling for Dahyun. Maybe it was because we both are Aquarius eves or maybe because, in fact, she’s the youngest among us but also the one who had been going through so much in the past. I just feel a need of protecting her.

“Yes, unnie…Let’s go! I know you both are starving and Nayeon unnie won’t stop frowning without her food...” She playfully gives her teasing smile.

“Aigooo…what happened to our so shy Dahyun...she’s now teasing me.”, Nayeon unnie dramatically faking a shocked face.

“She’s still here but she learns from the best duo here”, and winks her eyes at us. Aigoo...this kid, now she knows how to tease us, but I like this version of Dahyun better.

POV Ends

 

Hirai-Myoui Restaurant

Only the Eves minus Jihyo can be seen in the private room of the restaurant because Momo suddenly needs to check on stuff in one of their new branches.

“The Shons are taking the vessel kiddos out, they would just meet us later at home. What time are the Yoo trios gonna arrived?”, Mina asked after checking her phone.

“They should be landed in fifteen minutes or so. Tzuyu texted me early this morning that they were going to take off.” Mina nodded after Sana’s answer.

The Yoo Alphas were out of the country attending some meetings and checking the new hotels there.

“Oh, Mina ah, is it the new menu you told us about? It’s so good. Really worth to be released.” Nayeon commented while enjoying the food.

“Really? I guess we would just launch it then. You are a picky eater so being approved by you means it really has a good chance.”

“Mwo? I don’t even know whether you are complimenting me or mocking me just now. And please, I’m not a picky eater.” Nayeon protested.

“You do, unnie, just accept it hahaha”, Sana enjoyed adding the fuel.

“Yah! I don’t. And it’s unfair you know, two versus one...”, Nayeon pouted.

“Look at them Dubu-ah…they’re ganging up on your favorite unnie….Oh Dahyun-ah?”, She was about to whine and seek refugee but she was answered by Dahyun who hastily stood up while clasping her hand in .

“Sorry, unnies…need the restroom”, and with that, she ran off the room. Leaving three confused girls wondering.

 

Dahyun’s POV

Frankly said I don’t really feel particularly well since last night. The sickening fits that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter