Part 2

The First Sire (under editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV

The morning sun is piercing through the curtain. I open my eyes and feel the warmth in my arm. Glancing at my lover, one mark caught my eye. I draw my finger on top of it, the identical mark to mine on her collarbone. The serene sleeping face of my beautiful partner, my other half, the queen of my Aquarius realm, my Eve, my officially claimed Eve.

It was a blissful night. Scratch that, it was the best period I’ve ever felt. I can’t help but smile at the memories of nights and days we were locked together.

“What with those smiles, my king?” a gentle voice put a stop to my daydream. I turn my head, only to find a pair of my favorite orbs staring at me with her sleepy gaze.

“Morning, baby..”, I dive directly into her lips. Gosh...why she’s so beautiful…I feel Dahyun responding to my kiss. It’s deepened, our morning kiss that I always never had enough of. Our taunted lips move in sync like it’s made for each other, because it absolutely is. We only separate ourselves due to our need for the air.

“Morning, love…why you’re smiling alone like that?” I can feel her arm caressing my torso.

“Nothing…just remembering how blissful our days…and nights were”, chuckling, I find her blushing madly. It’s been more than a week after I officially claimed her and we did more after that, but she still adorably blushed each time I mentioned those facts, even after the countless rounds we had.

“Stop it, Chae….” Dahyun’s whining and trying to hide her red face in the crook of my neck.

“Why? Don’t you feel that it was so amazing? My Eve? My beautiful Eve?”

“Yaaah… what’s wrong with you…” She shyly hides her face while giving a small slap on my chest.

Kyaah...OMG….why is she so adorable…We’ve been together for years but I can’t help but still being stars-trucked by her. I lift her chin slowly and *cup*…one..*cup*…*two*…*cup*..three…can’t stop attacking that pouting lips. Oh gosh…it is mine, mine, and mine only.

 

Dahyun’s POV

Ugh…what’s with Chaeyoung. It’s still early in the morning for goodness’ sake and she already decides to make me so red…God, please help my heart. It still got me wondering, no matter how much time I have spent with this brave Alpha of mine, it’s still beating like crazy.

*cup* *cup* *cup* I feel her lips pecking mine.

“Why are you so adorable?” *cup* she kisses me again. I like this side of her, kidding, I love it and badly want to kiss her back, but I know better. I have to put a stop to it, or we would make the others worry. We have been here for more than the given period, thus, I put my hand on her lips before she can land it again.

“Why…” She whines.

“I’d love to have more of it, Chae.. but we have to get up and go outside. We might worry the others. It has been more than a week. And yes, so don’t try to put your pout, I love it, I love our moments, my king, my one and only king”

Yes, I’m officially claimed, by her. All of us did, and I guess the other Eve unnies and Zodiacs had done it and were already outside their realms. It was such a blissful, nerve-wracking, and wonderful moment in my life. Being born as a lower-ranked member never grant me any privilege of being loved. But here I am, in the arm of my Alpha Zodiac. My savior. The owner of my heart. The owner of the Aquarius realm.

I feel a hand caressing my cheek. Tilting my head, I find myself staring at the best scenery.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

POV End

 

They decided to stop their moment when the brightness of the sun gave them a cue to prepare themselves, to finally go outside after a whole nine days. Chaeyoung was about to leave the bed when she hears Dahyun’s groan. It puts an alarm to the Aquarius Zodiac.

“Sorry...I hurt you. It must be painful. Are you okay, baby? We can just stay here for a little longer if you want.”, giving her eve a side hug, Chaeyoung ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter