Part 1

The First Sire (under editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last battle left bigger impact than expected. The whole twelve realms and the empires were preoccupied with the restorations process of damages caused by the war. Jumping from place to place, the elites tried their best to bring back the harmony and ensure the reconstruction of any damages caused by the Night Deities fiasco was done accordingly. Even Jeongyeon, who was just getting herself back, joined right after she got the green light. It took quite a while before things slowly get back into their right place, giving them time to finally breathe.

It was a peaceful morning with tea and casual chit-chat after their regular meeting when the Elders decided to step up their game.

"Seems like Eunbi already know how to give Yerim a headache. Cut some slack on that new archangel of yours, Joohyun ah.” An amused Aries king chuckles while listening to Seulgi’s story about the Pisces realm princess.

“Nope, absolutely no. Gotta have to make sure nobody tries to mess up with my girl. Some brats already tried to hit on her when that was literally her first day of school.”

“Oooh…so protective alpha.”

“Can’t help it. She’s my omega princess.” The Pisces realm owner can’t even hide her proud smile.

“Aigoo..who would expect the used-to-be ice queen now is a whipped sire…. So kids, when will you all gonna do it? Eunbi likely needs some friends to gang with." Virgo's king suddenly puts a turn on the younger couples and casually throws the first blow. Making the younglings got reddened, Jeongyeon spits her tea and Momo nearly choked a mouthful of biscuit she tried to gobble.

“Y…yah!”

“What??”

"EEH?!"

*Violent cough* "Oh My God! Momo baby!" a panicked Mina tries her best to help her Alpha who’s likely gonna died if not for Jihyo’s hard slap at Mina’s lover’s back.

*cough*cough* “Yah, old man! Do you want to choke me death?!”

“First, don’t yah me kid... Second, am I wrong to bring that thing up? You’re all mated adult if you forgot.” Virgo rebuts, leaving the young eves reddened by his words.

“Virgo is right...and your parents are not getting any younger. My ears are tired of their nagging, for goodness’ sake, why you all are so slow...” Gemini realm’s owner adds.

“With all respect, old people, that’s not how it works. You can’t just throw such a thing casually like that! And remind you, we are still students. The twins are not even on their final yet. We’re too young, guys.” Wendy gives a counter.

“That’s not exactly right term, Taurus, it’s college student. You’re all practically on your legal age. And what? You don’t even need your degree. Those offices are waiting to be wholly occupied.” Joohyun said while enjoying her tea.

“Mind you, granny. We do care ‘bout being well-educated. I mean although those dumbers’ brains can’t be compared to Mina’s or Dahyun’s, we do try to be well-educated realms rulers.” Jeongyeon points out to the other young alphas which successfully earns her some yah and punches.

“Oh, please, such cattle calling a pot black. Jeong unnie, you’re literally got the worst marks among us.” Tzuyu savagely gives back an attack.

“Mwo?!! Yak Tzuyu ah! Ouch ouch...yah why did you pinch me?!”

“Yoo Jeongyeon, can you please shut your dumb mouth up, you’re not even helping the situation.” Nayeon glares at her alpha, making her cower like a kid.

“Ugh..my eve’s so violent…”

“Now...now kids, listen to me. We, and your parents, are all agree that your nuptials should no longer be delayed. It is necessary for a realm to be legally owned. Only by then, we would be able to ensure that everything really comes into the right order.” Scorpio king puts a stop to their bickering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter