resistance

IN A HEARTBEAT ⋮ nomin

The blue hair catches Jeno's attention just as he walks into the library. The reason why he came there leaves his head and Jeno lets himself get intrigued. He pauses and narrows his eyes to make sure it's the same immune guy he messed with on the first day.

But how can he know?

The last time it happened, Jeno only saw the boy's side profile. He has no idea what his whole face looks like. Only the blue hair is something similar, but many guys can have blue hair.

Jeno walks up to the desk in front of the boy. He tosses his stuff and sits, facing him. Of course, the victim notices someone invading his personal space and looks up. Both of them stare at each other until the blue-haired male looks back on his books.

But Jeno continues to stare because he has a mission. He thinks that the last time he saw this guy was a failure because they were too far. It worked with others but who knows, maybe this one needs to experience the effect from up close.

So, Jeno stares and stares until he feels that it's enough and snaps his fingers under the table. Normally, a person he messes with would feel uneasy and run to the bathroom in a second or two. The guy doesn't move an inch, though. He just sighs and flips the page of the book he's reading. Nothing happens.

Jeno is confused once again. He's going hard on the guy! It's the hardest level of his spell. Why does he sit like nothing's happening?

Desperately Jeno looks around for another person and gets excited when he sees a girl coming up to them. She takes a seat next to the blue-haired boy but turns her back at him to use a computer.

Jeno adjusts his eyes on her and uses everything he used on the male. Just as he expects, the girl shifts in her seat, appearing to be uneasy. She even looks behind her shoulder, locking her eyes on the male behind him. Jeno glues his eyes on his stuff and smirks.

"Excuse me," he hears the girl whispering. "Did it get hot in here or am I the one feeling it?"

"It's not hot for me," the blue-haired boy replies. "You should take your sweater if it's too hot."

Jeno clenches his fists in victory. Looks like it does work but the guy knows how to control himself and doesn't give in. Well, until the girl appears!

"That's a great idea."

Jeno looks up just when the girl turns around to take her sweater off, revealing a simple T-Shirt. His eyes then land on the male victim, but there's no reaction from him once again. He doesn't look at her anymore, he's too focused on his books!

Jeno puts pressure on the male again and gets excited when the guy sighs and stands up. The culprit looks at the boy's pants but nothing is interesting in there. Though, the male walks away in a rush, leaving his stuff behind.

Jeno takes the chance, standing up as well, but instead of following the boy to the bathroom (he believes the latter went there), he grabs the notebook and looks for his victim's name.

Na Jaemin.

He gets back into his seat before the girl could see him being suspicious. But she doesn't care about him at all. The thing that is on her mind has to do something with her legs that she has crossed, squeezing together. Sooner or later she'll have to go to the bathroom too.

Happy for his achievement, Jeno thinks about leaving. He succeeds to mess with humans once again. No one can't resist the power he got from his father. It's something every human feels once in a while, something hard to control and easy to give in. Something so natural and humanly.

It's lust.

Lust for bodily desires. No matter if that includes another person or a sudden lust to pleasure oneself, it's lust for uality. Sin or not, hard to resist when you're not the one controlling it.

Jeno really believes that his job here is done. He collects his stuff and thinks about leaving for real. But he never does as he sees the guy named Jaemin returning to his desk with a cup of coffee which tells Jeno that the reason he left wasn't the bathroom at all. There's no smell of lust coming from the pure human either.

Jeno gets frustrated but also frightened. Who is this boy? Why can he resist?