Let It Go!

UNIVERSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soccer player! Donghae x Science major! Hyukjae

Summary : It's been a long day for Hyukjae, the exam is nearing and all the paper due today. Added with the tight schedule of their college's event. Hyukjae just want to finally eat his dinner and lazing around with his roommate watching TV before going to sleep when suddenly the sound of their door's bell resonated in the room.


*

It was almost 9 PM. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun only now just enter their apartment building. They both so tired after their long day at university. Beside the exam season nearing, and all the paper submission deadline, they both especially busy with their musical preparation.

This musical is one of the most anticipated event from their College's anniversary. They both from the same college at Seol National University, The College of Natural Science. But, different department. Hyukjae is from Biological Science while Kyuhyun is from Mathematical Science, but Hyukjae joined their college dance club and Kyuhyun joined the drama club, both of that club participated in the musical annually, so they both got busy practicing until late almost everyday. Luckily they are roommate so they at least have a comrade in arms so its not so lonely going home at night.

Like now, both of them dragging their tired body to enter the elevator. Kyuhyun pushing number 4 of the elevator after they both finally enter it. The elevator doors finally closing with both of them fighting their sleepiness. Hyukjae already leaning his body against the elevator's wall with his eyes closing. Kyuhyun fighting his urge to slump and just lay down to sleep right there and then.

"God! My body is hurt all over, I'm so tired, I can just sleep here." said Hyukjae without opening his eyes.

"Just sleep here then!" Kyuhyun answer it flatly.

"For real though, well, at least today's practice was more enjoyable than sitting in a classroom for 2 hours listening to Prof. Yun's lecture about Krebs Cycle this morning." Hyukjae retorted, slightly whining.

Kyuhyun decided to not answer to that, and soon enough, the elevator finally letting out a "ding!" sound indicating they already arrived at their floor. They both then once again dragging their body to their own apartment door.
Kyuhyun quickly entering their passcode in the keypad. And after a bip sound their door finally opened, letting them both finally in.

"Do you want to just sleep already or eat dinner first, Hyung?" Kyuhyun ask him as they both take off their shoes.

"I'm beat, but I'm also hungry, I think I can't sleep before eating first."

"So, takeaway?"

"Takeaway it is." answer Hyukjae as he open his room.

"Okay then, but you have to order, Hyung. I want to shower already," Hyukjae is ready to protest but Kyuhyun is fast to add, "I'll open the door and pay for it later instead."

Hearing that Hyukjae quickly flashing a grin. Happy with the arrangements.

"Deal."

After that, Kyuhyun enter his room leaving Hyukjae to order their dinner. Then they spent about 20 minutes to refresh themselves in their respective room. Before meet up once again in the living room. Kyuhyun was already there when Hyukjae finally out and walk over. Both finally looking more fresh, no more zombie like before, showers really did them good apparently.

"What did you order, Hyung?" ask Kyuhyun first thing when he saw Hyukjae walking over, while that boy already sit on the sofa, watching some TV program.

"Your favorite spicy tteokbokki, fritters, and rice ball for 3 person, with cola." answer Hyukjae as he plopped down on the sofa beside Kyuhyun.

"Why for 3? You really hungry or you just want to order many since I'm the one who pay?" Kyuhyun look at Hyukjae with his usual judging eyes. Sometime he can't help but think this hyung of him is just a child, because like a child, when asked why he did something the reasons behind his doing is just because he want to, his urge, or he only gave a simple embarrassed grin without further explanation. Especially about buying some snacks, foods, and clothes.

"Well, both actually." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at Hyukjae, and that action made Hyukjae once again grinning wide oh so innocently.

See? He is just a child.

"Whatever." Kyuhyun choose to focusing his attention back to the TV, not wanting to further questioning his hyung's action.
Not more than 5 minutes later their door bell ringing. Their attention quickly turns to their front door.

"Well, that was fast." said Kyuhyun while grabbing his wallet, stand up, then walk over to the door and open it.

But what he found outside the door was no delivery person.

"Oh hi, Kyu, is Hyukjae still awake?" ask the guest. Kyuhyun just blinking his eyes, a bit confuse—more like in disbelieve, seeing this person coming in what he think an odd way.

"Did you just ring the bell?"

"Yeah? Is that not what a guest suppose to do?"

"Well, thats true, but usually that doesn't matter to you." The guest just grinning mischievously at that.

Kyuhyun then without another words open the door more widely and letting that person in to the apartment. He then walk over towards the living room leaving the guest whom still busy took taking off shoes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter