Creepy House

UNIVERSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae x Hyukjae

Summary : Donghae and Hyukjae have a movie night at Donghae's house but at the end of the day,  all they did was bickering even in the state of half conscious, and grumpiness.

 

*

 

It was way past the midnight, maybe almost dawn. They both still grogy after one of them woke up and make the other awake too. Yes, tonight they have a sleepover because it was their movie night, as Donghae insisted, and they both fell asleep still sat and sprawled on the sofa at Donghae's living room. 

It was about 3 AM and even at the time like this they still bickered. Firstly, it began when Hyukjae complained about how silent Donghae's house was, the TV was long dead and the room almost pitch black. Only a hint of moonlight that came from the window which its curtain was opened by Hyukjae before as he came back from the bathroom to release his bladder also kitchen to gulp some cold water. 

 

So it went like this. When Hyukjae came back from the kitchen he notice that its rather cold here and everything was dark and silent. He opened the window's curtain to see how was the night outside. The streets surprisingly almost empty. The far away building was well lighted. And from afar the bridge that crossed the Han River shining brightly from all the street lamps. Han River looking so calm, and almost looking pitch dark in color. The moon was nowhere to be seen, probably hidden behind some clouds. Hyukjae felt saddened that there was no moon in sight tonight. He then turned, walked over and plopped back to the sofa—he plopped hard, purposefully. He  then felt Donghae stirred in his sleep on the other side of the sofa, obviously disturbed by the sudden strong movement caused by him.

Hyukjae glanced to his right for a second, holding back a snicker. Then looking around and he, for how many times now, again, noticed that Donghae's house was looking so spacious and almost empty. At least in this living room there were only a greyish sofa, tv sets, a piano, a desk with a red study lamp on it, and two potted palm tree? Hyukjae didn't know much about plant. That is why although the room was dark, he got no problem at all walking through the room to reach the bathroom and kitchen. There was almost no furniture in the living room that he could possibly bumped onto, well, it also easier for him because his familiarity with the house, but that beside the point.

Anyway, Hyukjae then noticed that Donghae was also awake finally. And without much thought he suddenly blurted out.

"Your house is so silent its so creepy at night." 

Donghae only grumbled with his hoarse voice, still not completely awake.

"Hey, wake up!" Hyukjae softly nudge Donghae's foot with his own while clearly talking in pout.

"What is it—you idiot?" Donghae finally answered between his yawn.

"This idiot! Did he really think he can leave me awake alone in this creepy house?" Hyukjae mumbles, still in pout.

"What?" A hint of sleepiness still in Donghae's voice.

"I said your house is creepy, sleepyhead!" Hyukjae retorted. Glancing at his right side once again, where he knew Donghae was probably still fighting for his consciousness. He heard Donghae yawned more.

"Why are we even sleeping here?" said Donghae with a hint of confusion. Completely ignoring Hyukjae's statement.

"I don't know, you dummy! I think I fell asleep first, why don't you wake me up? Or did you fell asleep to?" Hyukjae asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter