Intro

UNIVERSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae and Hyukjae.

They are like two both side of coin. Two cuts of a puzzle. So different. Yet they are one piece.

Donghae is like a dog. No. A puppy—have you seen his gleaming puppy eyes? Well, precisely he is a golden retriever puppy. With a hyperactive energy, outgoing personality—he like, LIKE, to make a new friend, sweet smile, maybe undiagnosed ADHD. He likes to do things with his own way. No is a no. Yes is a yes. But when he said he will try, then he will actually try his best. He likes getting compliments too—you can see his imaginary tail wagging for every compliments he gets. He is very loyal to his friend. Especially his bestfriend. Who is Hyukjae by the way.

He just told Hyukjae everything, eveytimes, and no matter what. Gave him anything, from gift, money, even his full trust. He like to bother Hyukjae and teasing him just to see how he will react. Usually Hyukjae just followed his jokes making them like a dumb and dumber duo, sometimes Hyukjae responded with some witty jokes—Hyukjae is the funniest person in the world! But sometimes though when he is not in the mood, Hyukjae just grumbled at him. But at the end of the day, no matter how Hyukjae try to sulk and grumble, after some more persistent pestering from Donghae, Hyukjae will just gave up and ended up fighting to not let out his gummy smile. Hyukjae is just that one friend for him.

So, eventhough he is basically a pacifists that like follow the flow of the water, making him seems like he is too dependants to people, cligy, and pampered by all. For Hyukjae, Donghae is willing to put himself at the front line as Hyukjae's shield and armor protection.

Either way, Donghae is an adult—well, mostly, or so he thought, a very capable adult.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter