Thought it would be alright

The Perilla Leaf Debate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third Person POV]

 

 

 

 

The dorm was mostly quiet today.

 

The girls had the next three days off and wanted to relax a bit.

Well most of them.

 

Soyeon was already sitting in her studio again to work on their next hit while Shuhua was out with Tzuyu who got back from her US tour a few weeks ago.

That left the three love birds alone at the dorm.

 

Miyeon and Minnie wanted to just catch up on some sleep, relax in their bed and stay inside their dorm.

However after the first of their relaxing days went by, Yuqi got a bit frustrated, not used to doing anything.

 

Sure, spending some relaxing time with her girlfriends felt good but in her opinion doing some activity with them would be even better.

She was still a bit sulky that she couldn't climb the mountain with Miyeon when they went to Jeju Island, so lying in bed the whole day was making it worse.

Doing nothing is a no-go for the Chinese.

 

So after they woke up from their sleep, instead of staying in bed like the older two, Yuqi got up and took a shower.

Minnie whined when the Chinese girl didn't come back but instead went to the kitchen to make them some delicious breakfast.

 

The perfect way to bribe the two into going outside.

When she called them to eat together, she got groggy responses but ignored them, sitting and waiting for them.

Miyeon and Minnie looked like zombies but were still cute in Yuqi's eyes.

She greeted each of them with a peck on the lips before filling their glasses with juice.

 

 

 

Miyeon was the first one to speak up

 

"Did something happen or why are you making us breakfast?"

she asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

Her question earned her scoff from the youngest

 

 

 

"It's not the first time I'm making you breakfast"

before Yuqi could pout, Minnie also had to say something

 

 

 

 

"Yeah but usually, it's a simple breakfast. This could count as brunch"

Yuqi knew that the two wouldn't leave it without an explanation, so she swallowed the foot she was chewing on before turning on her best puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, we have the days off and only lying in bed would be boring right? ..."

she paused letting her girlfriends take in the information.

 

When she saw that both frowned she quickly continued

 

 

 

"I told my friends that I promised to stay home with my beautiful girlfriends on our days off but maybe we could go out together"

she made another break but saw that the frown didn't leave either Minnie's or Miyeon's expression, so she pouted cutely at them to make her point

 

 

 

 

"We spend the whole last day in bed, and you know how much I like going out. Pleeeeaaasssee, we don't have to go out tomorrow, just today. Arin has a comeback in a few weeks and will not have the time to meet up, but I still rejected her, so you two have to make up for it"

she could see what the two were thinking after she explained her point but hold her expression if they would still decline.

 

Miyeon was the first to speak up, huffing but agreeing to the idea.

 

Both eyes were then on Minnie who groaned

 

 

 

 

"Can't you go alone?"

she then asked, making Yuqi's pout even deeper

 

 

 

 

 

"But we promised to stay together"

she said and tried to look extra cute, knowing the Thai can't resist her for long.

 

She tried to look away but then gave in when Miyeon send her a look.

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright, if it's okay for you, Lisa asked to meet up again and I think she has the day off today"

she said but raised an eyebrow when Yuqi didn't move to agree.

 

Instead, she was continuing to eat

 

 

 

"Is it not okay for you?"

the oldest then asked

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, about that. I saw that she asked Miyeon about it as well and I already texted her to meet with us today. She is okay with me tagging along"

she said with a chuckle, avoiding her girlfriends' eyes, knowing they are glaring at her.

 

 

 

However, they didn't comment on it and just continued eating their breakfast.

 

Since they would meet up at 1 pm, the girls had to get ready.

Yuqi cleaned the dorm a bit while Miyeon and Minnie took a shower since she was already ready to go.

 

 

She was more than excited, not only because she was finally going out, but also because it would be the first time that she would meet Lisa because most of the time her friends would meet with them.

Sure she already knows Lisa from phone calls where she distracted her girlfriends by talking in between but other than that they never hang out together.

Usually, Yuqi's friends like Yena or Mijoo would go to their dorm to hang out, so today's hang out will be interesting.

She just hopes that they wouldn't be disturbed.

She isn't worried that it will get awkward since she is an extrovert as well.

 

 

 

 

When it was time, the girls took the belongings they needed and went out of the dorm.

Their managers and members were informed as well that they wouldn't wonder where the three are.

Lisa texted Minnie that she was already there and told her where their table would be.

They would eat at a Korean Barbeque Restaurant where they have to cook the meat themselves.

 

Each of them was already hungry, so they took quick steps to arrive at the place.

Miyeon and Minnie greeted Lisa with a hug while Yuqi bowed to her, receiving the same greeting from the Blackpink member.

 

They sat down and the older Thai explained what she already got for them.

While Yuqi talked with Lisa, Miyeon went closer to Minnie with a chuckle

 

 

 

 

 

"I had to think about the debate when I saw the perilla leaves on the table"

Minnie chuckled at it as well

 

 

 

 

 

"Ridiculous how people could get mad at something like this"

the taller girl said, agreeing to her girlfriend.

 

 

They then ordered their drinks and more food before starting to put the meat on the grill.

As the oldest, Miyeon was the first to be in the order of grilling.

 

Minnie and Lisa sat next to each other while Miyeon and Yuqi sat on the other side with the oldest facing her girlfriend.

They had to chuckle a bit at how excited Yuqi seemed to be.

She didn't stop talking but neither her girlfriends nor Lisa minded it.

 

 

They also decided to skip drinking alcohol, wanting to enjoy their lunch without getting tipsy.

Small talk wasn't needed since Minnie and Lisa text each other daily, informing the other about their schedule and happenings.

 

 

It got a little embarrassing when Lisa started to ask about their relationship.

Sure she already knows a few things because she was the one Minnie went to when her feelings for Yuqi and Miyeon got out of hand.

 

 

Maturing also means talking about things that would make a toddler look in disgust, a child giggle at the use of some words, and a teen exaggerating in some aspects.

 

For the 97 liners, it was totally normal to talk about intimate topics.

However, Yuqi was still a bit conservative, not liking to hear certain words.

The older girls just laughed at it, babying her when she cringed out just by the word .

But that was the only time the Chinese felt a little uncomfortable.

 

 

She knows her girlfriends will probably continue teasing her when they get home but for now, she changed the topic by asking Lisa w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter