You Belong With Me (Final Chapter)

Jiyoo Discontinued Stories

Yoohyeon's POV

 

I sighed before getting on the bus that's supposed to take us to the camping site. I looked around and since I got here pretty late there's only a couple of seats left. 
 

 

"Oh, Yoohyeonie.. sit next to your partner please" Ms. Kwon said, I gave her a nod before searching for a certain someone. 
 

 

"Uh.. I don't think she's here.." I said before looking back at Ms. Kwon. 
 

 

"Who's your partner?" She asked.

 

 

"Kim Minji" I replied nonchalantly. 
 

 

"Ah.. isn't that her? Oh? She's carrying a bunch of things, why don't you help her and put the things in the storage bin?" I nodded before getting off the bus and walking towards Minji.

 

 

"give me that" I demanded. She looked at me hesitantly.

 

 

"just.. give it. They're waiting" I sighed. She looked at the bus before giving me a few of her items. 
 

 

"Why were you late?" I asked. I'm genuinely curious that's why I asked but she didn't say anything.
 


 

"Not speaking today, huh" I waited a coupIe of more seconds before scoffing and walking past her, after putting half of the things inside the bin, I hurriedly went back inside the bus to look for an empty seat.

 

 

I hate the fact that it's a two-seater bus. Which means, I'm stucked with her for the whole ride. I saw her get in, she walked towards me before going inside and sitting at the window side. 
 


 

She did say anything but just looked outside the window before putting her earphones on. I looked around and saw Yujin looking at me.

 


 

"Hey! You want to sit with me? My partner can switch with you" She said. I looked at Minji and saw her still looking out the window.

 

 

Should I sit with Yujin? Hm.. she'll be clingy and all.. I guess, I'd rather sit with Minji than Yujin. I looked at Yujin before shaking my head and facing the front.

 

 

I felt a pressure on my right shoulder and saw Minji's head resting on my right shoulder. I gently tapped her.

 

 

"You're going to make my shoulder cramp" I complained.

 

 

"sorry" She said quietly before switching her heads position to the left side. Why do I kinda which I didn't say anything? weird..

 

 

I ignored her. Ms. Kwon told us to get the paper she told us to print, I guessed it was online and I missed it and in short, I don't have it. For 's sake..

 

 

"here" She handed me a paper.

 

 

"No, it's fine. I'll take the zero" I said before shoving it away back to her.

 

 

"I printed two, just take it. Kim Yoohyeon-ssi" She said before putting it on my lap again.

 

 

Ms. Kwon walked up to us, checking if we have the paper. I grabbed it before showing it to her. It's a map? I scoffed.

 

 

After the checking, we didn't really say a word to each other as they made us close the curtains so we could all take a nap. Afterall, it was a 4 hours drive and yes I slept the whole ride, I think she did as well. 
 

 

We all grabbed our things after arriving. I saw her struggling to carry all the things she brought. I sighed before walking up to her.

 

 

"you need help?" I asked not out of concern but because I feel uncomfortable seeing her struggling. 

 

 

"I'd appreciate it" She said. I grabbed three of her luggages before walking ahead of her.

 

 

"wait.." she said. I don't know why I stopped and waited for her but I did.

 

 

"Oh, by the way. I got my own tent so, I won't be sleeping with you in one tent" She nodded.

 

 

"Ok" She said before looking down. I knitted my eyebrows before continue walking to the camp site. 
 

 

"Guys! Listen! First things first, please set up your tents. Remember we'll be here for three nights. Please don't lose your way. ALWAYS, always~ stick to your partner. Got it?" Ms. Kwon announced. We all shouted yes before setting our own tents.

 

 

I glanced at her and saw her reading a manual. Tch, at least I know how to build a tent. I ignored her again before setting up my own tent. I looked up after hearing a voice from not so far. 
 

 

"Do you need help?" I rolled my eyes before looking at the guy who asked Minji.

 

 

"Uh.. it'd be really helpful, thank you" She replied after giving the guy a bow. I scoffed. 
 

 

I smiled as soon as I finished setting up my tent. I went inside to put my things in. 
 

 

"Yoohyeon-ah" I heard someone calling. Ah.. what does she need??

 


"Yeah?" I asked after coming out of my tent to face her. It's Yujin. 
 

 

"I can't sleep..." She mumbled. I secretly rolled my eyes before looking back at her. 
 

 

"No, not going to happen Yujin. Please, we're done. I just want this event to be over, can you please leave me alone?" I complained. She looked a little hurt. 
 

 

I honestly felt bad.. I didn't mean it to sound like that. She pouted before backing up and leaving me alone. I sighed before going outside.

 

 

I can't help but to look at where her tent is. It's two tents away from mine. It looks like her light inside is turned off. She must be sleeping already..


 

"Kim Yoohyeon, right?" I turned around before meeting eyes with our camp event advisor. I immediately bowed before nodding my head.

 

 

"Your partner's tent should be next to yours. Please fix it tomorrow morning, arasso?" I nodded.

 

 

"Good. Now, go back to your tent and sleep it's 1AM" I widened my eyes at the realization that it's that late. 
 

 

She gave me a smile before nodding at me and leaving me behind. I sighed before going back inside my tent. For some reasons, I can't sleep and the way she acted a couple of days ago kept bothering me. 
 

 

 

Who keeps following her? I mean.. it's not like it's my place to be this concerned but she looked bothered and scared when I followed her. I exhaled loudly before closing my eyes. I guess, I shouldn't think much of it. We're merely an acquaintance. I shouldn't worry about someone I'm not close to.

 

End of Yoohyeon's POV