3 for 1 deal

Description

please just reply to this ad

Foreword

Please we just want more friends.

 

bff #1 🐸

- plus side of the world, but their sleeping schedule is all over the place. their friends can testify that they usually see them pop around all day, so tzs won't be a hinder (hopefully).
- over 21 so please.
- not really looking for an oomf or wtv specifically but if it happens, it happens? they're not a naturally flirty person though so you don't have to worry about them accidentally making advances if you're just looking for a friend. they swing both ways but more importantly they're into fictional characters who look like they're going through a midlife crisis. (author's note: LOL)
- they don't care about who you fc! theirs changes depending on the mood but right now they like to fc jeno and haknyeon.
- since their semester is over and they wfh, they have a lot of free time! they don't play fps games but you can stream for me and they'd cheer for you on the side. if you like movies, they have a mubi and criterion membership. also access to most other indie or older films that aren't available on either that they'd be happy to download and stream for you.
- they'll be genuinely impressed if you manage to get them back on genshin. rn they're into ttrpgs. they have a bunch u could play as a duo. you could try introducing them to your favorite games too! 
- uhhh.... they're also into anime, tv shows, manga, and comics! they can't list them one by one or the ad will get too long but that just means more about them you'll get to find out yourself? (lame)

 

bff #2 🍒
- overage! wld prefer if u were also as well.
- neutral tz! they can stay up to talk to u if u want to!! they are a really good listener.
(they are nosy) they are open to listening to you talk for hours!!!
- switches fcs a lot! they don't mind who you fc as long as it isn't anyone problematic!
- they're a #gamer.. (lol) they play apex, ml, genshin (lie) but also 2048 < 3 
- always down to watch things, match statuses, layouts n all the gay stuff. they are very cute  n affectionate like that. they will show u off ur friendship to everyone!!! 
- they are looking for friends but 100% open to see where things go. (please oomf them up lol).

 

bff #3 🍌
- overage! would prefer you to be oa as well.
- on the plus side! but they sleep too much so they r a neutral at this point.
- talks a lot.. so don't worry about all the small talk in the beginning they will do all the talking for u! they will find something to keep the convo going!
- fcs both men n women! plz suggest fcs 2 them. they really need to expand their fc list.
- loves spending quality time! so they will ask u to spend time with them a lot + also subscribed to hyperbeam (pls watch things with them)! likes cute lil spotify dates n plant sessions too. or just. anything. their semester just ended so they have a lot of time on their hands! 
- only plays genshin and sdv sry... but you can twist their arm into playing other games too.
- treat them like ur therapist. they will ask about ur day every day.
- strictly only looking for friends!!!!

plz we hope this is interesting enough. :sweat_smile: dm with your tag and we'll get back to you!