Banana Milk

Dreamcatcher Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dami's eyes were fixed at the lady not far from her café, she was staring inside the place with a pained expression. She followed her line of sight and saw a blonde sitting at the table near the window, holding the hands of a woman that looks no older than her.

 

Dami finally get it, it was the same blonde woman that the lady outside used to be with every time they visited the café. She waited for the lady to come inside and possibly create a scene, but she was surprised when it turned around and leave. 

 

It was never her character to snoop around someone else's business, but the curiosity gets the best of her. "Miss Lee. Please watch over the counter for the mean time, I need to go out for a second." She said as she removes her apron, grabbing a carton of banana milk and a random pastry on her way out. Dami looked around trying to see if the lady hasn't gone far and was lucky enough to see her sitting on a nearby bench.

 

"Hey."

 

The lady of interest looks up and was greeted by a hand offering a banana milk and a piece of big cookie, she looked at it curiously before looking up at the person who's holding it "Oh." She said in surprise before accepting it, recognizing that it was the cafe owner she frequented to. "Thanks?" she mumbles, unsure of her intentions.

 

"I'm Dami and I think you needed that," Dami started, sitting beside the taller lady.

 

"Am I radiating the sad girl energy?" the other attempted to joke, but it came out as a sad question rather. "I'm Yoohyeon, I don't know how you knew it but needed this. Thank you."

 

"I uh saw you earlier outside." Dami admitted, glancing at Yoohyeon. "I thought you were going in and drag that woman outside my café, but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter