Irresistible

Daddy's in Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had decided on her day off that taking Minjeong out shopping for new toys would be the best way to spend the day with her adorable 4 year old. Tiny Minjeong was sat in her car seat in the back while her Mom drive to the mall.

"Are you excited, Gyeolie?" Taeyeon asked peeking at her daughter through the rear view mirror "you get to choose whatever toys you want."

"Mhm! I want to get the bestest toys! Can I get Jimin-unnie a toy too?" her duaghter asked enthusiastically.

Jimin was the daughter of their friends Irene and Seungwan. They have twin daughters, Jimin was the older one and Jisu was the younger one. Being born only 3 minutes apart but very different in personalities. Minjeong met them at school since she was born early she attended school early.

"Of course baby" she answered pulling into a parking spot "we're here. Wait for me to get you" she told the toddler who waited patiently.

Taeyeon opened the back seat door of her SUV to retrieve her baby. Minjeong waited like she was told. As Taeyeon unbuckled her she quickly jumped out of her seat and into her Mom's arms. Taeyeon quickly closed and locked the car before walking towards the mall.

"Make sure to stay close to Mommy and always hold onto my hand unless we're both browsing, okay?"

"Nei!" Minjeong held her Mom's hand as they entered the toy shop.

Taeyeon followed the toddler around as she browsed through the different dolls and toys. Minjeong was a little tomboy just like Taeyeon but nevertheless she loved playing with barbies and dolls. Taeyeon wanted to raise their daughter as normal as possible since she was born just like Taeyeon; a female with male ia. She was so happy that Irene and Seungwan explained to their daughters about Minjeong and their girls had no issues with it.

"Do you think unnie would like this?" Minjeong asked holding up a puppy doll.

"I'm sure she'll love it baby but why a puppy? Doesnt your Jimin-unnie like cats more?"

"Because she says I remind her of a little puppy" Minjeong explained with a beaming smile "does it look like me?"

Taeyeon chuckled seeing how much Minjeong did resemble an adorable puppy "It does baby, I'm sure she'll love it. Let me carry your gift for your unnie while you continue to look."

Minjeong gave the puppy doll to her mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter