RISING ACTION — 1

Denouement

December 2022 – 17:51

"Ang tagal nyo," bungad ni Jaemin sa kambal. Winter snickered before taking her bag and Yunjin's.

"This is Jeno. He is a friend of mine," itinuro ni Jaemin ang lalaking may pink na buhok. They all said their names.

"This is Mark, and that's Wonyoung," Haechan said and pointed at the two unfamiliar faces. The Wonyoung girl is tall, taller than Winter. 

"Hi," bati ni Winter at nakipagshake hands. A habit she inherit from her father, siguro. Hinanap ng mata nya si Karina, pero hindi nya ito nakita.

"Winnie, ang mata. Halatang may hinahanap," bulong sakanya ni Chaewon at tinapakan ang paa nito. Napangiwi sa sakit si Winter. Napakamasokista ng kakambal nya.

"Ah guys, these are our friends. Minju from high school, and her friend, Yunjin." Pakilala ni Winter at itinuro ang mga kasama nilang babae. She smiled when she saw Yunjin almost towering the girls. 

"Natraffic lang daw sila Ate Kars," sabi ni Liz at umupo sa nakabukas na van. 

"Ano pala sasakyan?" Hyunjin asked. Hindi nila kasama ang anak nila. 

"Do you want to sit?" Tanong ni Winter kay Yunjin. She led the taller girl to the car. They sat on the hood of it. 

"Hindi pa nga ako nakakasagot," natatawang sabi ng bago nyang kaibigan. Winter shrugged.

"Nakakangalay kaya. Besides, I want to know you more." Yunjin rested her body on her arms na nakastretch sa likod nya. 

"As I said, I am Yunjin Huh. 27, and I worked as a Theater Actress."

"Tell me more about theater. Any shows I might know of?" Pangungulit ni Winter. She is genuinely curious. 

"I starred in The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Heathers too," Winter nodded her head. She tilted it to get a better look at the newest on the bunch. She is undoubtedly beautiful, insanely gorgeous. 

"Ah, I guess you are the best." Kumunot ang noo ni Yunjin. Winter raised a brow. She did not say anything stupid.

"Did I say something wrong?" Winter asked and sighed. She hates disappointing people, especially Karina. 

"No. I am just shocked, I guess. People assume na I am a good singer, but not the best." Nakangiting sabi ni Yunjin. Her pearly white teeth are blinding. Winter can't help but mirror the expression, completely forgetting that they're with everyone. It's not hard for Winter to like Yunjin as a person. No, not as she likes Karina. At least she hopes she can like her that way in the future.

"Well, I tend to give people the compliment they deserve," Winter swore to her life; she is not flirting. 

"You're quite the charmer, ano? Dahan-dahan lang Captain Kim, if you tend to compliment people, I tend to fall in love, fast and deep." Yunjin smirked. She even inched her face closer to the shorter girl. Winter felt her cheeks blushing. She gulped before looking away. Narinig naman nyang tumawa si Yunjin kaya napabalik ang tingin nya dito.

"Why are you laughing?" Nahihiyang tanong ni Winter at siniko si Yunjin.

"You're easily flustered, Captain. Tara na. Nandyan na yung iba," bumaba si Yunjin sa hood ng kotse at inilahad ang kamay nya. Winter took her hand, oblivious that Karina was staring at them with puzzled eyes.

"Yuj, who's that tall girl with Winter?" Tanong ni Karina.

"That's Winter?" Manghang tanong ni Yeonjun at tinuro pa si Winter. Karina nodded her head and smiled. She is very proud of her best friend. 

"That's Yunjin. Kakakilala lang nila kaninang hapon." Sagot ni Yujin at inalalayan si Wonyoung papasok sa van. 

"But Winter is not good with strangers," bulong ni Karina sa sarili. Yeonjun hummed and looked at his girlfriend with a raised brow. Akala siguro nya na kinakausap sya ng dalaga. 

"Nothing. Tara na?" Tanong ni Karina at hinawakan sa balikat ang boyfriend nya.

"Kars, isa na lang upuan dito e," sabi ni Jaemin. 

"Go on, ako na sasabay sa kabila." Yeonjun whispered and kissed her cheeks.

"Pwede ba kami makisiksik ni Win dyan? She can sit on my lap naman," pagbibiro ni Yunjin na nakahawak sa kamay ni Winter. Karina creased her forehead. Her best friend is not a child. Kaya nga sila magvavan para may maupuan laahat. 

"Uy, tara! Pwede naman! Huy Kars sa kabila na kayo!" Sigaw ni Yangyang na nakaupo sa passenger seat. Wala naman syang dalang kalandian. 

"Winter, come with us." Sabi ni Karina at hinawakan ang kabilang kamay ni Winter. The latter blinked her eyes fastly and tilted her head.

"Oh no, let her come with me. We still got lots to talk about." Sabi ni Yunjin at ngumiti. Karina hated that smile. Napaka-genuine. 

"Mamaya na kayo mag-agawan! Naiinip na ako!" Sigaw ni Haechan mula sa kabilang van. Umirap pa ito bago malakas na ibinagsak ang pinto ng van. 

"Ate Kars, sa kabila na kayo ni Kuya Yeonjun. Maliit lang naman si Ate Winter," sabi ni Liz. Umirap si Winter at pumasok na sa van. Karina noticed how Winter did not utter a single word since she arrived.

"Let's go, baby. Nakakahiya sa friends mo," Yeonjun intertwined their hands and walked towards the other van. Karina can only hum as her mind is thinking about a particular blondie. 

Her blood boils whenever she remembers that tall girl's hands on her best friend. She does not feel this way when Yeonjun is getting held by other artists. What's so special about Winter that makes her act out of character?


 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Planning to make a different NingSelle Fic kaya wala sila dito, or wala pa. Unsure pa ako but yeah. Anyways, you can follow me on twitter @httpswinrina. Nasa exciting part na tayo!!!!