Chapter 11: All Caught Up

Love ft. Marriage and Divorce Season 4 (Fanfic)

 

All Caught Up

Another had began. The news about Bu Hye-ryoung still hasn't resolved and was the top search online. Lee Si-eun got a call from her brother who was inviting her and her family to spend the day with him in their vacation house. The children agreed since they have no schedules for the day. Seo Ban prepared as they both woke up early. Si-eun was still quiet after they had that conversation about Song Won and Hye-ryoung.

Seo Ban doesn't know if his wife was mad or what, but just like everyday he just wanted to make her feel how much he loves her. While she was sitting in front of the mirror figuring out what she have to get next, a necklace appeared on her neck. She looked at fhe mirror and saw her husband and she chuckled.

"Ige...mwoya?" Lee Si-eun asked as she touched the diamond necklace that was given to her by her husband.

Seo Ban leans down and looked at the mirror and his wife, "I'm glad it looked good on you."

"De? When did you bought this?"

"I'm glad to see your smile again."

Lee Si-eun turned around and Seo Ban stood up straight as she stands up par to him, "Gumawo for making me smile."

"Thank you is not good enough."

Lee Si-eun chuckles before she wrapped her arms around her husband's waists and her head on his chest, "Gumawo Seo Ban-nim."

Seo Ban smiled and embraces his wife tightly, "Wear it everyday. Just like our rings."

"De."

Back in the Pan household, Sa-hyeon carefully stood up from the bed not to wake his wife up. She had a sa rough night before she'd be able to sleep. Out in the kitchen, he wanted to prepare something light for Hye-ryoung's breakfast.

"How is she?" his mother asked while washing some ingredients.

"She just fell asleep a few hours ago. She even cried until she does." Sa-hyeon sighed.

The mother sighed longer, "This is really terrible. Who even spread that rumor about her and how Jeongbin eomma's death? We have been quiet for more than a year now, why brought it up and even twist it? People are really aweful. They don't even know what happened but they create stories as if it was true."

"This is my fault." Pan Sa-hyeon quickly taken the responsibility. "If I didn't do that, nothing of this would happened to both of them."

"How is that your fault?" His father immidiately in, "You already paid for it and Hye-ryoung already forgave you. She was ready to give you the family that you both wanted. This is nothing sort of karma or payback. Your mother is right. People are just aweful in showbusiness that they are hungry to get someone eaten. Hye-ryoung was just unlucky she got picked."

Suddenly they heard Jeongbin cried, "Omo, he will wake Hye-ryoung." They quickly get into the bedroom to attend to the baby but they found him on Hye-ryoung side and she was trying to console him. The in-laws and Sa-hyeon just looked at each other. "Hye-ryoung-a, let us take Jeongbin so that you can sleep more."

"Its okay eommonim. Let me take care of him." Hye-ryoung said.

"I will prepare your breakfast."

"Okay."

Bu Hye-ryoung's calmness suddenly silenced the whole household. Back in the dining room, their worries grew.

"This is not good. Was she shocked?" Pan Moon-ho said as he sat down the chair.

"She might've given up on it. But I am sure she wouldn't give up just like that." The mother said.

Inside the bedroom, Bu Hye-ryoung just confide everything to Jeongbin as if the little bean would even understand a thing she was saying.

"Jeongbin-a, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I will raise you up in such madness. I didn't mean too. Should I leave?" She wanted to cry but her anger had taken over her, "I will find that person who even said mean things to me and your biological mother. I will make sure they will apologize properly to you and to me." She then sat up and turned her phone on. There she saw Pi-young and Si-eun's call and messages which made her emotional. Just the right time Pan Sa-hyeon entered their bedroom and saw her crying.

Sa-hyein immediately put the tray of food down and attended his wife, "You shouldn't turned your phone on yet. You're crying again." he wiped her tears. I will stay here for a few days until you get stable."

"Does your boss called you about the news too?"

"They did, but I already gave them my explanation and told them that everything that was written in there wasn't true. You should have more rest. You haven't been able too since yesterday. Let us have Jeongbin sleep with eomma and appa for now."

"But..."

"Shh, its okay. He will just be fine. You can still see and attend to him when youare more stable. We are still in the same house."

"I'm worried about Song Won's family. They might take Jeongbin."

"They won't. I wouldn't let them to. He is my son. He is our son. Trust me with this, okay? Jeongbin will stay with us."

All the while, Sa Pi-young was sti worried about Bu Hye-ryoung and thinking what is happening with her friend. With the endless wordies, she decided she should pay her a visit even just for a little while.

"I should go and visit Hye-ryoung." Sa Pi-young told Dong-ma.

"She still hasn't replied to you?"

"De. I am worried. She must have been stressed since yesterday."

"Do you want me to help? I can asked some friends to know who told that kind of thing to that reporter."

Pi-young looked at her husband, "Can you do that? I just couldn't do anything about this. All I can do is to console her."

"I will then. For now go and visit Bu hye-ryoung."

"Unni," Pi-young called Si-eun while driving to Bu hye-ryoung's house, "I'm going to visit Bu Hye-ryoung now."

"Are you on your way?" Si-eun asked. She was sitting with his brother in the garden while Seo Ban, Uram, Hyanggi and Min-seok were playing ball.

"De. I asked Dong-ma to look over Jiwoo. How's your visit with your brother?"

"We're doing fine. The kids are playing with Seo Ban and Choi Min-seok."

"Thats good. Take your time."

"Call me when you arrive at Bu Hye-ryoung's. I want to know what's happening."

"I will."

After talking to Pi-young sighed after the phone call. Seok-jin got curious and asked, "Is there a problem?"

"De. Our friend was in a big trouble."

"What is it? Money?"

"Ani. She wouldn't be worried about that even for decades. Its about her husband's mistress."

"Why would she be problematic because of them? Shouldn't the mistress be stressed about it."

"The mistress died last year after giving birth to a son."

"So whats exactly became the problem?"

"A news came out that the mistress died because Bu Hye-ryoung. Which in everyway wasn't true. Now the news are dragging her to the mad and her career will suffer. I have seen the comments and its getting out of hand. She was getting buried for something she didn't do."

"You are getting stress because of your friend."

"Because we all endured the same pain but Bu Hye-ryoung is still being burn after all that happened to her."

"I can help your friend if you want. We can find who spread such rumors."

"You will do it? Wae?"

"Well, you are getting stress. I just want to do you some favor. I haven't done anything for you." Si-eun smiled softly. "Don't look at me like that. Let me call someone."

When Sa Pi-young arrived at Pan residence, she was immediately pointed to the bedroom where Hye-ryoung was sitting in the bed looking nowhere.

"Hye-ryoung-a." Pi-young entranced before sitting beside the bed.

"Unni." Hye-ryoung started to cry, "Why is this happening to me? I know I have been too complacent and bad during those times, but I never asked for anybody to die."

"I know. Si-eun unni knows. Thats why we are worried. You don't even answer our calls or our messages. We have been so worried about you." She gently holds Hye-ryoung's hand. "Lets call unni." Bu hye-ryoung agreed. They video call Lee Si-eun.

"Hye-ryoung-a, what happened? How are you feeling?" Si-eun started to talk with concerns.

"Not so good. There are lots of things going on my mind."

"Oppa is trying to help us to find where did they get that news."

"Dong-ma is going to help too." Sa Pi-young said.

"Gumawo. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you guys too."

"Ani. This is the least we can do for you."

"But you know what worries me more? Jeongbin. I am worried about his family on mother side. I don't want to lose Jeongbin."

"Andwe. Don't think that way. Lets just focus on who spread that kind of rumors. Stop thinking about the worse. I am sure Sa-hyeon will handle about Jeongbin biological mother's side. Besides, he has all the right to raise Jeongbin."

"Right. Don't worry about it too much. I am sure that your husband won't let it happen."

Days passed and finally Seo Dong-ma had received the news about the one who spread the rumors. According to his friend in the media industry the reporter heard the conversation from Sabina and Nam Ga-bin. Additionak statements said that Nam Ga-bin was trying to cover up for Bu Hye-ryoung because she wanted to protect the mistress's child. Disappointments had got Dong-ma after hearing it. To cool off, he asked his brother to have a drink in a nearby bar.

"You seemed elated." Seo Ban greeted his brother before sitting down.

Dong-ma pours his brother a shot of alcohol and they made a toss, "Have you heard about Bu Hye-ryoung?"

"De."

"Sa Pi-young ssi and Lee Si-eun hyungnim are both getting worried about it."

"I know. They keep on calling each other all day just to know how was Hye-ryoung."

"They are too close."

"They sure are. No matter what happened they will stick together."

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"Did you know anything about Bu Hye-ryoung and her divorce?"

"De. Its about another woman."

"Do you believe the news?"

"I don't know. There might be some truth to it or I am wrong."

"So you heard about her lies? Is that why she got on your bad side."

"She shouldn't have done that if she was the one who asked for divorce and the family had given everything she asked for. She also painted them bad in public."

"Who told you?"

"Wae?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious."

"Is it Nam Ga-bin?"

Seo Ban looked at his brother, "De. How did you know?"

"Do you believe what she said?"

"I havw met Ms. Song once and I can say that she wasn't as bad as how Hye-ryoung told the public she is."

"Hyung, no good woman will sleep with married man."

"Si-eun said that too. Is this about Bu hye-ryoung or about Nam Ga-bin."

"Nam Ga-bin was the one who messed your wife's first family." Seo Ban looked at his brother. "You didn't know? Its funny how the women who broke up a marriage were friends and the women of those marriage were also friends."

"What are you saying now?"

"Hyungnim was probably disappointed in you when you told her about Jeongbin eomma. Do you still believe what Nam ga-bin and Ami told you?"

"Are you asking me to take side?"

"The only side we should take is our wives. I can't imagine how hard those women fought for their family and marriage. You of all people would've understand."

Coming home, Si-eun welcomed his husband in their bedroom and attended to him, "You had a drink?"

"De. I was with Dong-ma."

"Ahh. Did the two of you had dinner first?"

Seo Ban holds Lee Si-eun's hands and kisses it, "Mianhe."

"De? What are you apologizing for? Did you do something wrong, Seo Ban-nim?" Si-eun playfully said.

Seo Ban loosen up his embrace and looked straight into his wife's eyes, "I'm sorry if I am quite insensitive at times. I want you to know that I didn't mean it."

"What are you saying?"

"Bu Hye-ryoung and Song Won." The couple then proceeded on the conversation sitting, "Dong-ma told me everything."

"Jiwoo appa? What did he told you?"

"About the 3 of you going thru the same situation. He find it ironic because its 3 women vs 3 women in 2 different groups of friends. I just don't really like what Hye-ryoung did during that time."

"Bu Hye-ryoung might have been selfish at times, but we can understand how she had held on during all those times. We didn't even knew that she was too stress that she even vomit blood. You remember it, right?" Seo Ban nodded, "You were the one who noticed that she doesn't look well that day. She fought hard for her marriage but she decided to let go. Her demands during that time must be too big and what she did was too much, but we are not in her shoes. But she was not in contact with them after that. She was busy with other things."

"She was?" Lee Si-eun looked at her husband and remembered what Bu Hye-ryoung did for Seo Ban and she chuckled, "Wae?"

"Ani. Lets leave it at that."

"By the way, about Nam Ga-bin-ssi."

Lee Si-eun's smile was suddenly gone, "Ah, so Dong-ma-ssi told you about that too."

"Nam Ga-bin was my brother's ex-fiance."

"De?" Si-eun was surprised hearing it. "Was she-?"

"De. She was the one Dong-ma left for Sa Pi-young-ssi. You're quite surprised too, just like us brothers were when we heard about Nam Ga-bin. We didn't think that she would go that far. Did you know where the reported got their news?"

Si-eun sighs, "I bet Dong-ma told you about it too? They heard it from Nam Ga-bin and Ami. How can they be so careless? Do they think that its funny to talk about Bu Hye-ryoung like that?"

"Are you upset?"

"Geunyang," she chuckled, "By the way, does Sa Pi-young knew about Nam Ga-bin and Dong-ma?"

"I don't know. I don't want to pry." Si-eun just nodded in agreement.

"Are you going to tell Bu Hye-ryoung about it?"

"I will. Maybe tomorrow. I will talk to Pi-young-ssi first."

A/N: always used shift+enter if you are going to do or make a new paragraph... let the credits remain...just pm me for the code that is if you want to use this one...

layout by: mambokinoki