Chapter 1: The Rebellions Are Here

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More people started coming in.

Other kingdoms coming to the ball that the Hwang Kingdom's are preparing. Greetings, laughters and soothing music played in the castle.
And there was one specific prince, on the balcony, looking down at the guests coming in.

Hwang Hyunjin, Prince of the Hwang Family.

Hyunjin wasn't the type to socialize when it came to guests. Everyone in the village adored Hyunjin ever since he was a child, young girls daydreaming about him and fantisizing about him. He really did have a face of a prince, soon to be king next in line. He was an only child, in his generations they had siblings, but he was the first in the generation to be the only child. It did get lonely being an only child in the big and empty castle, but he loved the silence.

*knock knock*

"Hyunjin," It was his mother.

"Come in!" Hyunjin yelled out, his mom twisted the door knob and opened the door. She smiled once she saw her handsome son. "Why aren't you downstairs meeting the guests? They would love to see you," She told him. Hyunjin smiled at his mom, "Thanks but...I don't feel like it," Hyunjin said, shaking his head. His mom frowned, "Come on honey. You're all dressed up! Everyone misses the prince, plus, the ball is for a celebration once you become king next year," His mother convinced.

Hyunjin sighed and nodded, "Alright mother...I'll come."

His mom smiled at him, "Great! See you downstairs honey," She pecked him on the cheeks like how she would do when he was a kid. Hyunjin smiled and nodded. She soon walked out and closed the door. Once the door was shut closed, Hyunjin sighed, looking back outside. He looked over at the woods, "I wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter