We'll try everyday

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

Mihye emerged from the bathroom and was surprised to see L.Joe staring blankly at the door with ear plugs in his ears. "Byunghun oppa?" she pulled one of the ear plugs from his ear.

L.Joe jumped in surprise from his "meditation" and looked at her. His gaze fell on her flushed expression from the hot bath, and how her hair was in a wet, messy, but y wild manner. He gulped, feeling the sensation again.

"Why are you in your bathrobe too, Byunghun oppa?" Mihye asked curiously. "Did Umma accidentally take your pyjamas as well?"

L.Joe nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Mihye pouted and plopped herself on bed. "Aww!" she made a face. "We can only wait for Umma to come back with our clothes I guess." she shrugged. "We shouldn't have left our luggages downstairs."

L.Joe nodded again. He found himself entranced by one of the water droplets on her face. It rolled down her cheek, pass her jaw, down her slender neck, and rolled off into the unknown inside the bath robe.

L.Joe closed his eyes and shook his head, feeling the sensation stronger this time. His lower regions were begging to be heard, and L.Joe forced himself to think of anything but Mihye and .

Mihye frowned at L.Joe who wouldn't look at her, and preferred to stare at the door. "Byunghun oppa?" she asked. "What are you doing?"

L.Joe rocked himself to and fro and ignored the question, reciting the letters of the korean alphabet in an attempt to suppress the rising urge in him. Now he knew what that herbal tea was. It was nothing but "tea", it was herbs to boost male hormonal behavior, no doubt.

L.Joe felt like a male hare in the mating season, and it was getting harder and harder to ignore the presence of a certain alluring female that was just metres away from him, sitting on a bed in that cute manner of hers. "Byunghun oppa? What's wrong?" Mihye moved closer to L.Joe, her frown deepening.

Worry tugged at her heart, wondering if her husband was sick. It was seriously a strange behavior.

"Oppa?" Mihye bent down and felt L.Joe's forehead. L.Joe jerked wildly and scrambled backwards, to Mihye's surprise. "Are you alright, Byunghun oppa?"

L.Joe nodded again, but backed away when Mihye took a step closer. "Are you getting a cold?" Mihye asked worriedly. She looked at the door. "I wonder what's taking Umma so long to bring us our pyjamas!"

L.Joe gulped and forced himself to look at his own feet. Which were inches away from Mihye's feet, joint to pretty slender ankles, a model like killer legs and...

*.* L.joe shook his head again.

He squeezed his eyes shut. "Mihye, she's not coming." he said in a huskily low voice. "I think you better go to sleep. I'll sleep in the bathroom." With that, he ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking himself in. Mihye frowned and pounded on the door, confused. "Byunghun oppa! What's wrong?"

There came no reply. Mihye grew worried and she wanted to go out to fetch her mother, only to realise that the door to her room was locked as well. Her eyes widened as she pieced the information bit by bit together.

Both of them were wearing bathrobes and had their pyjamas "accidentally" taken by her mother. They were locked in her room. It was nothing but an accident now that she saw it. She just didn't think her mother would be that evil.

She frowned and sat on the bed, waiting for L.Joe to come out. She never thought he was serious about sleeping in the bathroom. She thought he'd just stay in there for a while until he thought she was asleep, and come out later so that the awkwardness between them wasn't so strong.

But after she waited for more than an hour for him to emerge, she was convinced otherwise.

"Byunghun oppa!" she knocked on the bathroom door again. "Are you asleep in there?" She heard shuffling inside and deep pants. "Oppa I know Umma locked us in and what dirty plans she has. But we aren't like that, aren't we?" she called. "We can just sleep on the bed together without anything happening. It may just be a little squeezy cause my bed's small, but I'm sure we can fit together. Byunghun oppa?"

All of a sudden, the door opened and a hand grabbed hers, yanking her into the toilet. She was pushed against the cold white tiles of the toilet wall, and gasped when she came face to face with a very flushed L.Joe. His face was wet with water droplets from washing his face too many times, and perspiration.

"Oppa did you hear what I said? I said we cou-" Mihye started when L.Joe's lips crashed into hers in a strong passionate kiss. Mihye's eyes widened and she could feel how much he wanted her.

How could she not, when his hands were gripping her tightly at the sides, his body pressing her into the wall, his lips kissing her thoroughly and furiously like that?

It was sensual and had far passed sweet and loving. It was desire.

L.Joe broke the kiss and looked at her, his face red. "Do you understand now?" he asked in a strangled voice. "We can't share the bed tonight. This is what's going to happen."

He opened the door again and pushed her out. "Now go." he slammed the door in her face and after moments, Mihye heard the shower go on as L.Joe took another bath.

Mihye gaped at the door, her heart pounding hard in her chest. She could still feel his lips on hers, the way one of his hands curled round her waist and the other shamelessly tangled in her hair. She knew she would have responded if he let it go on just a little longer.

Mihye scrambled under her blankets, her face red with embarrassment. *So he wanted it too?* she thought. She buried her face in the pillow and wailed to herself. "How am I going to sleep like this?"

 

 

"You two are so quiet in bed!" Mrs Choi exclaimed.

L.Joe and Mihye froze, looking at each other. Their reddened cheeks matched each other and they immediately turned their attention on breakfast instead. To say that the morning was awkward was the understatement of the year.

Neither of them caught a wink of rest the entire night, Mihye to bothered and L.Joe too aroused. He took a record breaking of fifteen cold showers in the span of few hours and he hoped that the water bill for that month wouldn't be ridiclously high.

When the effects of the herbs finally wore off, L.Joe still didn't trust himself to go out of the bathroom because he could still feel it. He wanted her.

The last five cold showers were to made sure he was most definitely back to the calm and cool L.Joe he always was, before coming out of the bathroom. He met Mihye's gaze and they both looked away, knowing fully well if he hadn't controlled himself, the night would have been a lot more different.

"When are you two giving us a baby, hmm?" Mrs Choi asked. Mr Choi raised his brows at his wife. "Honey!"

"What?" Mrs Choi shrugged. "I'm sure Mrs Lee would agree. And besides, are you two even working hard enough? You two are so quiet yesterday night! Aren't the herbs strong enough, Byunghun?"

L.Joe choked on his coffee and spluttered. Mihye's eyes widened. *So there were herbs involved?* her heart sank. *So he wanted me not because he really did huh.* a bitter feeling came on her chest.

L.Joe on the other hand could only laugh bitterly inside. *Not strong enough? You nearly had to come up with an immediate funeral for me, Omonim.* he thought.

"They're okay, Omonim." L.Joe finally responded in a strangled voice.

Mrs Choi clucked her tongue. "Then you guys must not be trying hard enough!" she reprimanded.

L.Joe reached over to Mihye and curled his arm around her shoulder, and pulled her towards him. Mihye blinked at him confusedly, until he pressed his lips against her soft cheek. He beamed at Mrs Choi. "We'll try everyday, Omonim."

Mihye slapped L.Joe's chest lightly, her face burning, while her mother let out the most excited squeal in history. "Oppa!" Mihye flushed, embarrassed and elbowed him.

L.joe sighed to himself, relieved. *At least the awkwardness is gone now.*