On a trip

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"You sure?" L.Joe looked at Mihye unsurely. He felt her forehead and was pleased to find that her fever had subsided. But he still didn't feel good about it.

"I'm sure Byunghun oppa." Mihye smiled softly. She got out of bed and pushed him to the door. "I'm fine now, don't worry. Go."

"But-" L.Joe frowned.

Mihye gave him a look. "Thanks for taking care of me today Byunghun oppa, but I don't want you to forgo your work because of me. The office needs you."

"But so do you." L.Joe pointed out.

Mihye giggled and shut the door in his face. L.Joe's eyes widened and he banged on the door to their bedroom furiously. "Yah you can't lock me out of my bedroom Mihye!"

Mihye leant against the door, giggling. "Trust me oppa, I'm fine now. Just go. I promise to stay at home and rest arraso? I won't let you in tonight if you don't go to work now." she crossed her arms, smiling.

L.Joe shook his head and chuckled. "Arraso arraso." he took his documents, already prepared to rush to the office for the urgent meeting. "I'll be back soon okay? If you need anything just tell the maids, or you can call me. I'll keep my phone on through the meeting so don't hesitate to-"

"Just go!" Mihye laughed, amused.

L.Joe grinned and smiled at the door. "Be back later!" he called and rushed off.

Mihye giggled and opened the door, seeing him run off. She liked their childish banter, she liked this caring but playful side of L.Joe. This inner nanny in him that was amusing yet made her heart feel warm and fuzzy.

L.Joe rushed off to the office and flung the door opened, and immediately started the urgent business deal. The other party wasn't too pleased to wait for such a long time for the CEO's arrival and L.Joe had to be careful with his words. The rest of the Teen Top members who were also involved in the project looked on nervously.

The director they were dealing with, Director Jung, was one cranky old man. He was already in his seventies, but he still led his company strong. He didn't care about trends and did things his own way, the way he thought was right. He didn't like young men who thought they could do everything, and he was highly skeptical about L.joe.

L.Joe began explaining their company's proposal, and he gulped nervously as he saw Director Jung frown at him from beginning to end. But he did his best and explained things to the best of his capabilities, shining like the star he was.

He finished his impressive presentation and Teen Top clapped enthusiastically. Even some of Director Jung's men were clapping, looking pleased.

However, the Director himself looked pointedly at L.Joe. "How can I trust you with the project when you can't even be punctual?" he demanded.

L.Joe bit his lip. "I apologize for making you wait, sir." he bowed. 'But I take everything seriously. Business or family. Even if you do not sign the contract with us today, I will not regret being late today. This contract is important, but so is my wife's health. I will not leave her at home while she's sick, sir, and I apologize if you do not agree."

Silence fell in the room as L.Joe challenged Director Jung with his intense stare. Niel shook his head and buried his face in his hands. *It's over.* he thought.

Director Jung looked at L.Joe for a while before picking up a pen. "Where do I sign on the contract?"

L.Joe's eyes widened. "E-excuse me?" he stuttered, surprised.

Director Jung smiled. "I trust you, Lee CEO. Because rather than a man who puts his business first, I respect one that puts his family first. Because what is the use of money without emotions?" he smiled. "You have my trust, CEO Lee."

He stood up and shook L.Joe's hand. "I look forward to working with you, CEO Lee."

L.Joe shook the director's hand, smiling. "Me too."

 

 

"So sister-in-law was sick?" Ricky exclaimed. "How? Why? When? Let's go I want to check on her too!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "She doesn't need other people to disturb her while hse needs rest you idiot." he packed his things and was ready to go.

"Yah, going that fast?" CAP asked.

L.Joe nodded. "I told Kevin hyung not to come today so only the maids are at home. I'm worried." he zipped his bag. "And I have to make dinner for us both. I don't want her to cook again."

"Why don't you let the maids do it?" Chunji frowned.

L.Joe shook his head. "It's not the same." he grumbled. "I don't really trust them to do it."

"And you trust your own cooking skills?" Changjo asked teasingly with raised brows.

"Hey!" L.Joe made a face. "The porridge I made earlier was good alright?"

The Teen Top members gaped at him in surprise. "So you weren't kidding about cooking for her?" Niel blinked. "And you actually did it already? Woah."

"That's amazing." Chunji gaped. "I never thought you were the family guy, Byunghun." he grinned.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and continued walking, anxious to reach home. "I just cooked alright? Don't make that sound scandalous or something." he grumbled.

Changjo grinned. "It sure sounds that way." he sang. L.Joe rolled his eyes and ran to his car. CAP called out to him. "Yah Byunghun!"

L.Joe turned around. "The trip's coming! Take Mihye with you this time!" CAP hollered.

L.Joe smiled and nodded. "Arraso!" he closed the door and drove out of the parking slot quickly, speeding home. CAP smirked and shook his head. "Some how I don't think he even remembers the Queen anymore." he whispered.

 

 


"You sure you don't need me to stay at home today?" L.Joe looked at Mihye. "You sure you're okay?"

Mihye laughed and shook her head. "You're like a nanny Byunghun oppa!" she giggled. "I'm fine alright, so just go to work!"

L.Joe made a face. "You sound like you don't want me at home Mihye." he joked. He munched on the toast and nodded. "Arraso, if you say so."

Kevin turned away and kept the dishes, frowning to himself. He hated when the couple had playful moments like this.

"Oh before I forget," L.Joe looked at Mihye. "Do you want to come on a yacht with us this weekend? Teen Top always goes on such trips once a year and this year you're invited. Want to join?" he asked hopefully.

"A yacht?" Mihye brightened. "Of course!" she exclaimed. "Of course I'll go!"

L.Joe grinned and ruffled her hair. "Great. Ricky will be so happy to hear about this."

The two resumed their breakfast until someone else spoke up. "Err Byunghun? Can I go too?"

L.Joe's head snapped up and looked at Kevin curiously. "Eh?"

"I mean." Kevin cleared his throat. "You guys will need someone to help with the food and other things right? I can help." he offered.

Mihye nodded. "Yeah, let Kevin oppa come with us! He deserves some rest too!" she smiled.

L.Joe opened his mouth to protest, but when he saw Mihye's endearing expression, he couldn't bear to say otherwise. He sighed and nodded. "Arraso."

He glanced at Kevin who was beaming brightly, and he grumbled to himself. *Aish. Why must he go too?*

 

 

-----

Hello! I have a new story for you guys (: Be sure to check it out!

Action, Handcuffs...& Love?