Lee Family Vacation

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

It wasn't long before the first vacation came along. It was the quarter cut and Lee corps had just finished entering it's sales margin for the first quarter of the year. Things in the company weren't that hectic anymore and most of the employees could finally have some well needed rest.

It was this opportunity that gave the Lee family a chance for a vacation, that gave them the chance to reunite with the other family members when they couldn't meet in the past.

It involved all generations of the Lee family and no one was expected to skip it, unless something big really needed attention.

L.Joe and Mihye packed their luggages and arrived at the private resort that went for miles and miles, all of that belonging to the Lee family. She smiled lightly and took a deep breath. "The air feels good." Mihye commented. "It smells like the sea even though we haven't even reached it." she grinned happily.

The couple gathered at the lobby and waited for the rest of the family members to arrive. The first to arrive were L.Joe's parents, and the four of them began a deep conversation that Mrs Lee steered towards the couple's relationship no matter where the topic went.

The parents seemed really keen to know what were the progresses in their relationship, and were pleased to fine that their smiles towards each other were more natural than the previous time. Of course, Mrs Lee had asked the whole Lee household of maids and servants to keep an eye on Mihye and L.Joe and she was well informed that they indeed shared the same room after her awesome sherlock abilities found out the truth.

After a couple of moments, the rest of the family arrived. First that came in was L.Joe's uncle, which was also Mr Lee's younger brother. Uncle Lee and his wife had a whooping five sons, and they named themselves SHINee. Mihye noted the premium genes present in the Lee family tree that was well obvious in the five brothers. They were really handsome, no doubt real flower boys. Especially the youngest one called Taemin or something.

Onew gave L.Joe a hug and the cousins chatted freely, fawning over Mihye. They had seen L.Joe's wife at the wedding and were all envious of L.Joe's good fortune. If they had been the CEO of Lee Corps, they would have been Mihye's husband. But because L.Joe was the son of Grandma Lee's oldest son, which was Mr Lee, he was the CEO by default.

"Annyeong Mihye! Do you remember us?" Jonghyun smiled warmly at her, revealing his straight white teeth that looked like they weren't used at all since birth since they were so dazzlingly white.

Mihye gave a shy nod. "Neh. Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed politely.

"Awwww so cute!" Key fawned over her like a mother would over a baby. "Aigoo no need to be formal around us, Mihye. We're Byunghun's cousins so you are like our cousin too!" he pinched her cheek.

Mihye broke into a smile. "Arraso, Key oppa." she grinned. Minho didn't miss how L.Joe flinched slightly when Key's hands came into contact with Mihye's cheeks and he smirked to himself.

"No need to get protective now, Byunghun." he whispered to his dongsaeng. "We're your cousins. We won't steal your wife."

L.Joe shot a glare at his hyung. "Yah watch it." he grumbled, his cheeks slightly red.

The gang was fooling around until a loud cry was heard. "NOO!! I want to go home! Bring me home nowww!!" a high pitched voice belonging to a young girl was heard.

All heads snapped towards the entrace and Grandma and Grandpa Lee were seen pulling a young girl of around five years old into the resort. "Oh it's Minji!" Taemin brightened and ran towards their youngest cousin. "Annyeong Minji ah~" he smiled brightly, and Mihye thought his smile could really outshine a girl's.

Minji huffed and turned her head away. "Taemin oppa, tell Halmeoni and Halabeoji that I don't want to be here!" she stomped her foot. "I want to go home!"

The two elderly sighed. "Minji, it's the family gathering! Don't you miss your SHINee oppas and your favourite Byunghun oppa? Come on, don't be a spoilsport." Grandma Lee cooed.

Minji heard nothing of it and turned away, pouting. Grandpa Lee sent his grandsons a panicked look and SHINee immediately rushed to Minji's side, fawning over her just like how they did to Mihye just moments ago, and trying to get Minji to follow what they said.

"She's my youngest cousin." L.Joe whispered to Mihye when he saw her confused expression. "Her mother is Appa's younger sister. She and her husband Ahjusshi Kim are always not around because they run Kim industries, and business is always ongoing for them. I think that's why Minji always throws tantrums, because of the lack of parental guide."

Mihye nodded in understanding and diverted her attention back to the young girl again. Minji would be a really adorable girl if not for the fact that she was wailing her lungs out and her haid was in a mess, her cheeks red and tear stains all over them.

But Mihye noted that her eyes were large and curious, her lips pink and cute, and if she smiled, she would really be the most adorable little girl in the world.

*What caused a child to become like this?* Mihye thought curiously. *Is it really the lack of parental guide?*

"Yah Byunghun! Get your here and help!" Key shrieked, when even his umma abilities are inadequate to calm the crying child. "You're her favourite oppa so maybe she'll listen to you!"

L.Joe immediately rushed to Minji's side and carried her onto his lap. He wiped away her tears tenderly and frowned at his cousin. "Minji ah~ why are you being such a bad girl today?" he frowned. "Don't you want to see Byunghun oppa? Why do you want to go home?"

Minji bit her lip for a moment, hesitating, before turning away with another one of her pouts. "Aniya! I want to go home! I want to go home!" she cried again, thrashing wildly in L.Joe's arms. L.Joe glanced desperately at his parents, not knowing what to do. Minji never acted this childishly before. He didn't know how to handle her at all.

"Byunghun oppa, let me try." Mihye walked over calmly and held out her hands. L.Joe's eyes widened as she carried Minji and tucked the little one in her arms, before walking out of the door to one of the gardens. She shot a look at the rest of them to tell them not to bother her and closed the door.

Onew gaped at Mihye. "You think she'll be able to handle Minji?" he scratched his head.

Key wrinkled his nose. "Nah. Of course not. Even I wasn't able to do that, so why would she?"

...

Mihye caught Minji looking at her, and the little one immediately diverted her gaze, pouting. Minji crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at Mihye in the way she thought was menacing, but was actually rather amusing.

"Yes Minji?" Mihye cocked her head to the side and asked soothingly.

"Mihye unnie?" Minji frowned. "I want to go home! Tell Byunghun oppa I want to go home! I don't want to be here! I WANT TO GO HOMEEEE!" she began wailing again.

"Why?"

Minji snifled and blinked at Mihye, not understanding. "Why do you want to go home?" Mihye asked, the young one's hair. She sat them down on the swing and swung to and fro. "You have the SHINee oppas and Byunghun oppa here. What is there are home that you don't have here?"

Minji puffed her cheeks and lowered her gaze. "Umma and Appa." her whisper was so soft that if Mihye hadn't been expecting an answer, she wouldn't hear it.

Mihye's gaze softened and she caressed Minji's cheek softly. "Where are they now?" she probed. "Aren't they coming to the vacation too?"

Minji shook her head, tears leaking again. "They're never around." she complained. "I want to come to the vacation. I want to see Halmeoni and Halabeoji. I want to play with oppas. But it's not the same if Umma and Appa aren't here with me. I want them." she sobbed.

"Oh Minji ah." Mihye hugged the little one and patted on her back.

She was reminded of Seungji, of how well she behaved and how sensible she was. She was really different from Minji, in terms of her family background, but why did she turn out to be sensible but Minji not?

*Because she had her mother by her side.* Mihye sighed. *And although Minji has everything else, all she wants are her parents.*

"Tell you what Minji." Mihye looked at her. "Let's go into the house again and call your parents. Ask them to come. I'll try to persuade them as well, oh?" she bargained.

Minji's eyes brightened. "You will? Really?" she beamed.

Mihye chuckled and ruffled Minji's hair. "Of course. So will you stop crying now?"

Nodding furiously, Minji nodded. Mihye smiled and took Minji's hand, leading her back in the house. When they returned, the whole family was surprised to see a beaming Minji that skipped towards them happily.

"Oh my god." Onew blinked and rubbed his eyes.

Mihye smiled at Grandma Lee. "Can I have Aunt Kim's number?" Grandma Lee gave it to Mihye in a dazz and Mihye started talking on the phone. Not before long, she winked at Minji and nodded, sending the latter into squeals.

"Gomawo Mihye unnie! You're the best!" Minji beamed and hugged Mihye.

L.Joe just blinked and stared at the  scene, his eyes falling on his wife. *Wow.*

-----

 

Hello my lovely readers! (:

I have a new fic for you! ^^ CLICK CLICK---->>>

Strangest Mating Season of the Century [CLICK]