Ignoring him

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

Mihye took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes shut as she waited for their response. She heard them gasping and she opened one eye to peek. She saw the three flower sisters staring at her wide eyed.

"So..." Jiyeon gulped. "What you're saying is...you went to the club once and danced with him..."

"And developed a crush on him..only to realize he's not only a normal male in South Korea..." Hyomin continued. "And also the leader of the Men's Organization, the Knight..."

"And he's unfortunately married." Qri finished. The sisters shook their heads in unison. "This ." they concluded.

Mihye buried her face in her hands. "I know!" she wailed. "And there's another meeting later! I have to see him again. I don't know what to do!"

Hyomin patted Mihye's shoulder comfortingly. "Look, he's married, but by the way you're describing him now, it seems like he's interested in you as well. You don't know anything about him, but this isn't right. For him to be married and liking you at the same time. He isn't a good guy, you should forget him for now."

"Yeah." Jiyeon nodded. "And you're married too. It's going to be complicated if you get into a relationship with some other guy right now. You better wait till you and Byunghun are divorced to think about such things."

Mihye sighed. "Yeah..I know." she muttered.

The three of them fell into silence as they thought about how screwed up things were for Mihye. That was, until Qri let out a squeal.

"But you know, I can't help but think..." Qri grinned. "IT'S AWESOME THAT MIHYE FINALLY SHOWED INTEREST IN THE OPPOSITE !!" she squealed. "I thought something was wrong with you!"

The flower sisters burst into giggles while Mihye shook her head, amused. "We really thought something was wrong because you never seemed to show interest in any of the cute boys." Jiyeon pouted.

Hyomin nodded. "I'm glad you're actually showing interest in a guy, even if it's the wrong one at the wrong time." she admitted. "Aigoo! Does this mean the Mihye Byunghun pair isn't coming true?" she pouted.

Mihye rolled her eyes and whacked her head. "Aish!"

 

 

*She's here.* L.Joe swallowed as the women of the Women's Organization filled into the meeting room. It was their second meeting and he couldn't deny that he was highly anticipating the next time he could meet the girl of his dreams.

His eyes fell on Mihye as she came into the room with her usual white mask. He smiled brightly at her but she walked past him without meeting his eyes and sat down at her seat. L.Joe frowned, but thought maybe she didn't see him.

He went to his seat that sat beside hers and immediately smiled at her. Mihye saw him but she immediately diverted her gaze. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him and she cursed herself for even letting her gaze fall on him for a second.

The meeting started and the members began discussing about their topic for the day: Job Securities and Job Benefits. Currently only some of the jobs allow women to be a part of it, and even lesser have job benefits when it comes to women. What happens when the women gets pregnant and needs maternity leave? They aren't given these things.

The meeting is to set some basic rules for the jobs women hold and these rules will be directly applied to all firms with the help of the government.

"But pay them for all the months they're away to give birth?" Chunji retorted. "Isn't that unfair to the companies?"

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "That's only fair right? Because the women are going through the pain of birth you men do not go through. Without us there won't be any babies."

"Yeah. But without us you won't get pregnant." Chunji glared back.

Both Chunji and Jiyeon glared at each other fiercely until CAP and Hyomin from both sides held them back. "Relax. That's why we're here to sort out the differences." Qri told them.

Both settled back into their seats, faces flushed red with anger. Until Chunji...

"You look hot when you're mad." he suddenly blurted.

The Teen Top boys rolled their eyes and the girls internally squealed. Jiyeon turned pink and she used a file to fan herself. "Stop diverting the topic." she snapped.

Mihye shook her head in amusement, knowing fully well that Jiyeon quite liked that Power Voice guy. She felt hot breath of her ear and she jerked in surprise.

"You think Power Voice and Miss Dinosaur make a good pair, my dancing girl?" L.Joe whispered.

Mihye leaned away and sent him a look. She adjusted her mask and conitnued discussing with the rest of the members, ignoring L.joe. The latter felt completely baffled. *What's up with her today?*

The meeting continued on and they were in half agreements, and they agreed to go back and conitnue thinking about things in each other's point of view before discussing it again.

L.Joe stood up and held out his hand, which Mihye took it briefly. She gave a curt bow and turned to go. L.joe frowned and immediately chased after her, grabbing her wrist. "What's wrong with you, my dancing girl?" he frowned. "Why are you ignoring me today?"

Mihye shot him a look. "Let go of me." she demanded. "And I'm the Queen, not YOUR dancing girl." she turned around and stalked off, leaving L.Joe completely baffled.

The other Teen Top members looked at L.Joe curiously, not knowing what happening between the two. They crowded him after the girls left, demanding to know what happening. L.Joe had no choice but to tell him about his previous encounters with the Queen.

 

 


 To: Miss Apple

Apple, the Amazing L.Joe has met something puzzling today. I like this girl, I met her a few nights ago, and I think we both have a lot of chemistry.
But today when I met her again, she ignored me.
When I talked to her she didn't reply, when I shook hands with her she didn't meet my eyes. What should I do?

From: L.Joe


 

 


He pressed send and hoped his female best friend could help him out.

 

 


 To: L.Joe

Hm? Why would she ignore you like that? Did you do anything wrong to her, Mister L.Joe sshi?
And wow our Mister L.Joe actually likes someone now? Who's so unfortunate? (:

From: Miss Apple



 To: Miss Apple

I don't think I did anything wrong! She was fine the last time we met!
And hey. Being liked by me isn't a  bad thing alright! She's the most perfect girl I've come across. I don't think I love her yet, but I'm definitely interested.

From: L.Joe



 To: L.Joe

I don't think you should give up, Mister L.Joe. Just because she ignores you doesn't mean you should give her up so easily. If she's worth your effort you should definitely go for it again.
Try places where you think she might go and find her again. Awww if she's such a perfect girl as you say, I'm sure she'll appreciate you.
Fighting!

From: Miss Apple


 

 


L.Joe smiled. *She solves my troubles once again.* He thought affectionately.

 


 To: Miss Apple

Arraso Apple. Fighting!

From L.Joe