Meeting their Sister-in-law

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"Eh? Teen Top?" Mihye blinked.

L.Joe nodded, feeling that it was a bad idea for his contract wife to meet his real friends. "They...ah...they wanted to meet you." L.Joe muttered. "They said they wanted to meet my wife. Stupid really." he raked his fingers through his hair.

"Ahh.." Mihye nodded. "Do they know that we're going to divorce?"

L.Joe nodded. "Yeah. So there's no need to act lovely dovey in front of them. Just be yourself. They just want to know you as Choi Mihye, a girl." he told her.

Mihye gave him a small smile. "Then let's go?" she skipped away, looking excited, and L.Joe chuckled amusedly. "What's she excited for. Those Teen Top guys may look handsome and everything, but they're dorks." he muttered.

The two of them wore their sports gear and went to meet with the rest of the Teen Top members. Once they reached, Mihye was immediately surrounded by the five curious guys who came around her, looking at her like they never saw a girl before.

"Woah Mihye noona I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" Ricky shook Mihye's hands furiously like her hand was about to be shaken off. "KYaaaa this is like meeting a celebrity!"

Changjo nodded respectfully at her. "Nice to meet you." he kissed her hand like a gentleman. Until...

"Yah!" Chunji whacked Changjo's head. "What are you doing, acting like you're refined and everything. You want me to tell Mihye that you don't like bathing?"

"YAH HYUNGGG!" Changjo wailed, embarrassed.

CAP just crossed his arms, always uninterested and Niel stood at the sided shyly, sneaking peeks at Mihye. "She's really a fairy!!" he whispered in awe.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Yah don't scare her. She's just a girl."

"What girl!" Ricky snapped. "She's the prettiest girl we've ever seen before!" He smiled at Mihye sweetly. "You're really very pretty noona." he beamed.

Mihye giggled. "Gomawo Ricky ah." she patted his head.

Ricky's eyes widened. "OOhhhh did you see that? She patted my head!!" he squealed. "I'm never going to wash my hair ever again!"

Niel made a face. "Eww Ricky are you aiming to be as dirty as Changjo?" he pretended to smell something bad. Changjo growled. "Yah!!"

L.Joe sighed. "So. Where are we going today? Why did you ask us to wear our sports gear today?" he asked boredly.

Chunji grinned happily. "Because we...are...going...." he stomped his feet to make drumrolls and unexpectedly CAP followed along as well. Mihye giggled at the amusing scene. "BUNGEEEEEE JUMPINGG!!!" Chunji finally declared, and the rest of the Teen Top members cheered.

The group moved off in the special limo CAP hired for all of them, darting into the car. L.Joe frowned and grabbed Mihye's arm before she boarded the vehicle. "Are you sure you can do this?" he asked, worried. "You do know what is bungee jumping right?"

Mihye rolled her eyes. "Of course I know, Byunghun oppa."

"And you aren't freaking out?" L.Joe raised a brow. "I thought girls would scream in fright at even the mention of bungee jumping."

Mihye made a face. "I'm not like that, Byunghun oppa." she pulled him into the car. "Come on oppa. We have to get there while the weather's still good!"

L.Joe just followed her, still confused and not believing. *I bet she's lying. Maybe she doesn't really know what's bungee jumping. Maybe she thinks it's a type of rope skipping activity? Why isn't she scared or anything? It's strange.*

 

 

"WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Changjo jumped down without a care in the world and waved his legs and hands about as he free fell.

The gang had arrived at Yuldong Park Bungee Jump and the maknae was the first to go. The gang watched in interest as their first member jumped right down.

"Woah. Now that we're here. This looks high." Ricky gulped. Chunji frowned at the wind that was blowing strongly since they were high up in the air. He took out his portable mirror from his pockets and fixed his hair. "AAAissshhh." he grumbled. "My hair!!"

CAP looked completely horrified and he gripped the railings till his knuckles turned white. "Yah Mihye ah.." he muttered. " A-are you sure y-you're not scared about t-this at all?" he stuttered.

Mihye smiled gently and stood beside CAP. "It's not all that scary once you do it once, CAP oppa." she told him. "The first time you do it, you're going to be very scared. I'm not implying that the second time you go on it it's not scary, but the fear turns into excitement and a sense of accomplishment. You'll want to go on it again and again."

CAP's eyes widened. "No way." he muttered. "Again and again? That's insane." he whispered.

"I'm completely serious oppa. watch me if you're not convinced." she grinned.

L.Joe watched in surprise as Mihye tapped Chunji's shoulder and asked that she go before him. She was strapped to the safety belts and all, and took a step towards the edge without flinching.

L.Joe's eyes widened. Before she jumped off, he instinctively reached for her hand to stop her. Mihye blinked at him. "You sure you'll be alright?" he whispered, pretending to check her safety belts once more.

Mihye sent him a smile. "It's alright. Just watch me jump, Byunghun oppa." she grinned and took off.

L.Joe scrambled to the edge in a hurry and watched as Mihye free fell easily. "KYAAAAAA~~" she screamed. "THIS IS AWESOMEEEE!!!"

The spring finally caught her before she reached the bottom, and she bounced up merrily. "Woohoo!"

L.Joe's eyes widened. Even he didn't display such confidence if he were to jump down this horrifying looking thing. CAP gasped. "Wow. She's really something."

L.Joe nodded, pride swelling in his chest. *Yeah. She's really something.*

The rest of the Teen Top members watched in awe as Mihye thoroughly enjoyed herself. "Has she done this before?" Niel asked in awe.

"I don't know..." L.Joe bit his lip. The professional teacher there that helped them with the ropes looked at them. "Don't you know? Mihye's a member here. She comes at least once a month."

"Woah really? Noona's so cool!" Ricky exclaimed, impressed. L.Joe nodded, watching as his wife was hauled up slowly. Once she reached the top again, he gave her a bright smile. "You did great." he nodded in recognition.

Mihye, her face flushed from the thrill, turned even redder. She beamed and turned to CAP. "Now your turn CAP oppa!"

L.Joe's eyes were wide in surprise as he watched his hyung actually attempting something as thrilling as this. He never even wanted to go on roller coasters, but now he even looked excited and anticipating for this.

He glanced at Mihye. *All because of her.* He smiled softly to himself.

Mihye finally let her smile falter when she saw that the rest of the Teen Top member's attention weren't on her anymore. The line that played numerous times in her mind played once again.

*Too bad he's married. Too bad he's married.* Mihye thought, her heart sinking.

She sighed to herself, somehow glad that there was this Bungee Jumping activity to take her mind off things. *Don't think about the Knight anymore Choi Mihye. He's married and so are you. You don't have the right to like anyone until you get divorced with Byunghun oppa.* she told herself.