Jealous?

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"Ah!" Mihye's eyes snapped opened.

She looked around and sighed in relief when she realized she was just in her room in the Mansion. Her heart was pounding hard as she got out of bed to wash up.

*I can't believe I dreamt of Eunjung getting attacked.* she shivered. She still couldn't get over the fact that someone would attack an innocent girl like that. It was horrifying.

She had to get the culprit or it just wouldn't settle with her conscience and nerves. What if this culprit continued harming more and more girls?

Mihye could only hope that these the guy who did this was just a hot blooded teenager that wanted for some passionate action and was a one time thing.

"Aish Choi Mihye stop thinking." she scolded herself as she got dressed. "Your duty now is Byunghun oppa's wife so act well." she scurried down the stairs to the kitchen, when an unfamiliar sight caught her eye.

L.Joe was in the dining room, setting up the table. He was wearing a dark blue apron and laying out the forks, spoons and napkins. Mihye blinked. *Eh?*

"Byunghun oppa!" Mihye ran to meet him. She frowned at him, completely confused. "What are you doing?" she asked curiously, wondering what was with his unusual behavior.

L.Joe turned to look at her, a little flushed in the face due to the morning activity. "Oh Mihye!" he smiled briefly. "Good Morning."

Mihye frowned at the  table which already included waffles, pancakes, croissants and many other delicious looking breakfast delights. She looked at the clock. "What are you doing up so early, Byunghun oppa?" she questioned. "You don't wake up this early usually..."

L.Joe's cheeks tinted pink slightly. "Ahh...I thought I'd help out with the breakast for once." he muttered, embarrassed. "I didn't do all this of course, I just got the cooks to prepare the breakfast. I did try to make scrambled eggs of course, but it didn't turn out very well..." L.Joe knew he was blabbering but he didn't know why he couldn't stop.

Mihye looked at the screwed up scrambled eggs and blinked. A small smile lit her face. "You made this, Byunghun oppa?" She giggled. "I think it's better that you leave the cooking to me." she teased lightly.

L.Joe's cheeks burned redder at the comment. He raked his fingers through his hair. *Aish. If I had known I would feel this embarrassed, I wouldn't have done this!*

The two sat down and had breakfast, with Mihye insisting that she try the screwed up scrambled eggs that L.Joe made. L.Joe felt strange satisfaction when he saw her eating the eggs he made, and he hid a smile behind his fringe.

"What made you want to make breakfast today, Byunghun oppa?" Mihye asked curiously, popping another mouthful of scrambled eggs in . It just looked bad, really, but it tasted just like any other egg.

L.Joe bit his lip, looking at her and noting the dark circles under her eyes. "Uhh...I.." he mumbled. "I took the day off. I just thought that maybe...err.. maybe we should go out today."

Mihye blinked. "Go out? As in a date?"

L.Joe reddened. "No! I mean.. er yes? Uh no." he shook his head. Mihye giggled, amused.

"I mean, yes it'a going to be a date to other people who see us." L.Joe explained, collecting his nerves. "It's...it's for putting up a show for the others. We need to keep up with appearances you see." he said quickly in a single breath.

Mihye nodded. "Oh... i see. So it's just friends going out for us but a date in the eyes of the others? Arraso." Mihye beamed. "Thanks for thinking this in detail, Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck. *But I only did this because I thought you were too bored and lonely at home...*

 

 

"The art gallery." L.Joe blinked. "You want to go to the Art Gallery." he repeated.

Mihye nodded as she put on her heels. She looked at L.Joe who was dressed in jeans and a casual tee. "You're going in this? I think you should change, Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe scratched his head. "I thought we were going to the movies or something..." he muttered. He frowned at her. "The art gallery? You don't have to choose a place just because I said we are keeping up appearances you know. Just go where you want to."

Mihye blinked. "Yeah." she nodded. "But I thought we were going for appearances sake so the art gallery would do nicely.." she scratched her head.

L.Joe sighed. *This girl, does she even do anything for herself?* He took her by the shoulders and led her up the stairs to her room again. "Change." he told her firmly. "We're going to the movies."

Mihye nodded, pouting slightly, wondering why L.Joe didn't want to go to the art gallery. "He was the one who was talking about keeping up appearances so why would we go to the movies?" she muttered. "People from his social status don't even go to the movies! No one will notice if we go on this date then so what's the point?" she wondered curiously.

...

L.Joe clenched his teeth hard to prevent himself from dropping his jaw. Mihye came down in a simple lilac dressed that had a cute bow in the front. She looked cute and refreshing, even prettier than some ulzzangs because all her beauty was natural without makeup.

L.Joe shook his head. *The Queen's prettier.* he thought to himself, reminding himself of his crush. "Ready?" L.Joe threw her a small smile. Mihye nodded and bounded to him, excited to go. "Yeah!"

The two went to Hongdae where most of the teenagers their age went to. It was a place where people their age in their late tens and early twenties went for leisure, not exactly people from L.Joe's class who were rich and all.

L.Joe didn't go there often because it didn't match his status, but he felt Mihye would have liked to go somewhere lke that where she didn't need to be judged by rich and proud ahjummas. L.Joe and Mihye walked side by side as they window shopped and enjoyed the casual and free atmosphere the place brought.

Mihye noticed even when her husband was dressed casually like this, he still stood out from the crowd because he was just that handsome. She vaugely wondered if this husband of hers had any relaxing times as a normal teenager instead of a heir to a great company.

"This feels nice." L.Joe commented. "No one recognizing who you are and trying to talk you into business partnerships." he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Mihye nodded. "Yeah it does, doesn't it?" she sighed softly to herself, glad that she got to be the normal teenager she once was before being Mrs Lee Byunghun and the Queen.

That was, until...

"Omo Byunghun?"

L.Joe and Mihye turned around to see a handsome man walking towards them. "Oh? Kikwang hyung." he nodded politely.

Kikwang thumped L.Joe on the back. "Hi dongsaeng! What are you doing here? You don't come to such places!" he laughed. "I'm only here because the fashion here is good." he winked.

He turned to Mihye and his eyes bulged out. "Wow who's this beauty here?" he sauntered over. "Hey beautiful, you're Byunghun's friend? I'm Byunghun's friend too. Can I get your number? I think we'll get along well." he smiled a charming smile.

L.Joe frowned and immediately grabbed Mihye's hands and yanked her to his side. "She's my wife, Kikwang hyung." he muttered sternly.

Kikwang turned red and took a step back. "Oh sister-in-law!" he looked uncomfortable. "Uh nice meeting ou I have to go soon. Bye!" he disappeared around the corner.

L.Joe grumbled under his breath and pulled Mihye along, muttering something about erts. Mihye looked at her hand in hers and blinked.

"Errr Byunghun oppa?" she tugged at her hand.

L.Joe turned around and shot her a stern look. "You're not to let go of my hand today." he grumbled. "Who knows what erts there are out there that don't know you're my wife."

He turned and tugged her away. Mihye blinked at him and giggled a little. *Byunghun oppa is acting so strange.*

 

-----

Anyway guys, the new fic is finally here! (:

I know I made you guys go through many rounds of voting, but I hope you guys can understand. The first two polls at micropoll don't limit one vote per person and there are lots of spamming.

I took the results of the AFF one because spamming isn't possible. I'm sorry if your choice wasn't chosen, but you know me, if I choose those idols as one of the choices, they'll appear in my fics sooner or later. I like them myself so I put them in the choices you know ^^

So here's the fic!

According to the Future, You're my Soulmate [CLICK]