Reasons for her Tears

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"Hey." L.Joe forced a smile and plopped down on the seat beside CAP. "Hey bro." Chunji grinned.

L.Joe nodded coldly. Niel frowned. "What's wrong, hyung? You don't look happy." he commented.

L.Joe sighed. "It's not me. It's Mihye."

"Sister-in-law? What's wrong with her?" Chunji frowned. "Yah Punk if you don't treat her well I'll just whisk her away before the six months. She's too pretty to be your wife."

"Just shut it, hyung." Ricky and Changjo echoed together.

"I don't know what happened." L.Joe muttered. "But yesterday when I went home, I saw her staring blankly at while sitting on her bed. She didn't even know I reached home when she would come get my coat every evening. It isn't that I want her to do that, but when she doesn't, it means something is wrong." he sighed.

"And guess what?" he murmured, disturbed. "When she didn't eat much and went to her room and I went to check on her, I saw her sleeping outside int he balcony..." he grimaced. "And she was crying in her sleep!" he closed his eyes, reliving the scene in his mind. "I have no idea what caused her to be like this. It's horribly unsettling."

"Wow." CAP muttered, "That sounds bad."

"Yes bad." L.Joe nodded. "Even though we're going to divorce after the six months, but I don't want her to suffer like this while she's married to me." he sighed.

The Teen Top members became silent, thinking.

"Do you think she's too lonely at home?" Niel asked softly. "You're always out at work so you don't know. Maybe she's bored at home everyday, and you don't even bother about her or bring her out. Do you think that's the case?"

L.Joe looked at them. "Do you think?"

"Yah you better bring her out and cure her loneliness or I'll get you alright?" Chunji threatened.

CAP whacked Chunji's head. "Aish. She's his wife, not yours!"

 

 

 

"So...We've already researched these people who live in the area which Eunjung had been attacked." Mihye muttered as she looked through the files.

She had to do everything herself because the police wouldn't do anything useful to help with the case. Eunjung didn't want people to know of her case, but if it were reported, everyone would know because the police would only publicize the event and try to lure the culprit out, which was , in Mihye's eyes, completely useless.

She flipped through the hundreds of pages of profiles and frowned. "Could the culprit be one of them?" she thought hard. "He could have been just someone who lived in the area and decided to attack Eunjung, or he could have come to attack Eunjung with that purpose in mind. He could have been anyone!" she frowned.

She looked through another document. These were the people Eunjung listed out that she might had offended in the past or there were bad blood between them.

There weren't a lot of people in the list, only her sister that was jealous of her artistic skills, her brother that always wanted money from her, and her father that hated girls.

These weren't proper suspects for the culprit because they couldn't have Eunjung. What good would it bring? Besides, who would want to their sister or their daughter? It's just sick.

Mihye sighed and put that file away as well.

She picked at the last file. It was a list of men who were absolutely against women gaining power. There were a lot of them, but Mihye had no idea who did it.

"It could be Kim Sunggyu. He expressed his dislike for women gaining power when I sent the email the first time. A ten page word rampage is proof." she muttered.

She tapped her chin. "But it could have been Gong Chansik as well. He looks all cute but he doesn't really respect women. BUt it can also be Lee Junkyu. He makes sure his company is purely male."

She sighed and let out a frustrated sigh. "AISHHH!" she grumbled and slammed the file on her table. She dove on her bed and buried her face in her pillow. "Everything isn't right!" she whined.

She rolled about the bed, annoyed at the turn of events. This was so frustrating for her. She HAD to nab that culprit.

Just then, an incoming message made her shift her thoughts from the case.

 


 To: Miss Apple

Hey Apple. I have a question.
What do you do to cheer a girl up? I think this girl is sad because she might have been lonely from staying at home all day. Is there any way to make her smile again?



 From: L.Joe

To: L.Joe

Well, I guess if it were me going out would help.
To tell you the truth, I'm not really at my best of moods right now. I'd love to go out and forget about all the troubles for a while.

From: Miss Apple


 

 

L.Joe frowned. *She's unhappy?*

 


 To: Miss Apple

You're not happy, Apple? Aigoo How can the Apple be unhappy? She's Apple! Apples aren't supposed to unhappy!
Let me tell you a joke then.
One day, a boy came rushing in to his Dad. "Dad!" he puffed, "is it true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away?"
"That's what they say," said his Dad.
"Well, give me an apple quick ? I've just broken the doctor's window!"
HAHAHA funny right!

From: L.Joe


 

 

Mihye shook her head at the joke.

 


 To: L.Joe

It's not funny at all, unfortunately.
But I must say though it's not responsible for the smile on my face right now, I'm grateful for your efforts Mister L.Joe sshi.
Thanks (:

From: Miss Apple


 

 

L.Joe leaned against his chair, smiling.

 

 


 To: Miss Apple

Great. I made you laugh! (:
I'll take your advice and bring her out, Apple.
In the meantime, get happier too. I hope your problem will solve itself, whatever it is.