Wish You Back

Wish You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just like every other morning. Jisung woke up with a gloomy mood, he didn't have any motivation anymore now that Jieun is gone.
His friends tried to cheer him up, but whatever they did, nothing worked. Jieun was his very first and last lover ever. They've been dating for only two years, but it has been 4 years since they broke up. On their third anniversary, Jieun broken up with him because she was gonna move overseas where her dad was born and raised in, the United States in New York.

But those remaining words that she left was still stuck in Jisung's head, "Just remember that I'll always love even if we're far apart."
Jisung look towards his side, looking at the sweater of his that Jieun had always loved to wear. He loved smelling her scent after she hands back his sweater, but knowing that she's not here anymore saddens him even more. Her sweet lavender scent became the wind and flew far away. But Jisung didn't care, he'll always remember her scent even if he couldn't smell it anymore.

4 years...

Jisung has been traveling around the world, trying to find her but he ten quit and it became his "hobby" of traveling around the world to try to forgt about her.
But whatever he did, nothing worked. Whenever he gets back home from traveling so much, he would go through his phone and look at the pictures of both Jieun and him together.

He reached for the sweater, holding on to it tightly.
The memories flowed through his minds. Jisung's vision turned blurry, his eyes filled his crystal clear tears. He closed his eyes, letting his tears flow down his cute cheeks. "I miss you.." He whispered, hiccuping a bit as he cried quietly. Although he lived by himself in his own apartment, he just didn't want to cry aloud. Every night, Jisung would always wish or her back, he wished to have her back into his arms, to feel her warmth, to smell her sweet scent again, to cuddle and kiss her cute face. Those were his wishes.

Jisung became patient, impatient, patient and impatient.

But as times past, he continued to be patient, knowing that it'll just work more better if he did although he cried over her again and again.

-

For the first time in forever, Jisung cleaned his apartment, did the laundry then took a shower to freshen up, he finally wore different clothes instead of just wearing the same grey sweatpants and white sleeveless shirt. The weather was good today when Jisung opened the curtains, he sighed, "I guess...it won't hurt to go out for a bit..." He thought.

He nodded, grabbing his jacket, bucket hat, phone and keys. He put on socks and sneakers on.

And then, he was finally out the sufficating apartment.

-

A sigh left his lips.

He was seated on a bench at the Han River. I has been so long since he came here. He smiled, remembering those times when him and Jieun went on a date here.
It was their first date there, he still remembered how she smiled and laughed when noticing that Jisung's surname was the same as the Han River. It was cute of her. He still remembered their first kiss here on the Hangang Bridge. (literally just Han River Bridge, lol) The two flustered faces, he remember when Jieun pecked his lips once more and ran away shyly.

Jisung chuckled, "Cute..." He thought, remembering those times.

-

Jisung walked back to the train station to head back to Incheon.
He passed through the doors and wait for the trains to stop so that he could get inside.

Once the train stopped, he stepped inside and went to take a seat.

He sighed, it was fun to finally have some fresh air. He felt cool, but...Jieun would always be in his mind.
"Uhm, excuse me?" A familiar female voice spoke up, Jisung looked up from his phone and saw a girl with a mask on and a bucket hat. "Yes?" He responded. "Is someone sitting there?" She asked, he looked besides him and shook his head. "Oh, you wouldn't mind if I sit there, right?" She asked and he shook his head indicating that he wouldn't mind at all. She sighed in relief and nodded. She sat besides Jisung put her mask down.

Jisung took a glance at her, but he couldn't see her eyes because of the bucket hat.

He sighed and shook his head, "No...stop it Jisung-ah! It's not her..."

-

The next day, Jisung decided to go out more.

It has been so long, too long since he has been out although he went outside yesterday.

*ding*

The cafe bell rang indicating that someone had entered the cafe. Jisung was already in the cafe where him and Jieun would always go to. He was drinking his favorite iced americano and eating his favorite cake, cheese cake. Jisung looked back to see who had came in, it was a girl. Her soft black hair, similar to Jieun's were flowing around. She went up to the cashier and took her order.

Jisung then looked back at his phone, deciding to try to distract himself again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter