Ch 05

When Flowers Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05 | Mission

 

***

 

After making sure the gate is locked, Seohyun headed inside the house and was greeted by her son and husband in the living room, both busy coloring the book. She smiled and quickly approach them.

 

"Chanyoung-ah, guess what Omma bought?" She asked excitedly as she took her seat on the floor, next to her son.

 

Chanyoung tilted his head to his right and found the plastic bag before his eyes. He looked up to meet his mother's gaze. "Ice cream?" he smiled cutely.

 

"Is it that obvious?" Seohyun didn't hesitate and took one ice cream from the bag, pouting in the process.

 

"Kyaa, thank you, Omma." Chanyoung was delighted and quickly grabs it from her.

 

"It's absolutely the only thing that comes to his mind whenever you go out after dinner." Yoona chuckled, taking one as well from the bag.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Also, the bag looks cold and has the logo of the ice cream." 

 

Seohyun hit the doe-eyed. "Aish." 

 

Yoona just laugh at her while Chanyoung grinned so big.

 

"You better empty that." She gets up and walks casually to the kitchen. She took out the remaining ice cream and place them in the freezer and got excited when she took out the walnut cookies. She doesn't know if her son has ever tasted it but it's one of her favorite snacks she and Yoona enjoys.

 

"Hon, what are you wearing tomorrow?" Yoona's asks out loud from the living room.

 

"I already told you! Just a simple pastel dress." She replied and brought the bowl back to her husband and son.

 

"That better be not a revealing dress." warns the doe-eyed.

 

"What?! Of course not." She chuckled as she take her seat back next to her son, sitting on the floor. "How about some cookies, baby?" she offers the bowl.

 

Chanyoung's attention shifted to the cookies and he looked up. "What is it?" asked in the process.

 

"Walnut cookies, Channie." Yoona said as he pick one and smile goofily at Seohyun.

 

"Yah, it's for your son." Seohyun shot her glares at the latter. 

 

Chanyoung spoonfeeds himself with the ice cream first before he took one of the cookies. He took time chewing on it and a cute smile broke into his features as he look up to his mother. "Can I have some more, Omma?" he asked.

 

"Of course." Seohyun giggles.

 

"I like it." Chanyoung said took two more cookies.

 

Yoona can't help and rubs his son's head gently. "Eat more. And brush your teeth before bed."

 

"Of course, he will." Seohyun scoffed. She joined Chanyoung as they enjoy the snack together while Yoona is finishing both his own ice cream and his son's.

 

***

 

It's almost seven in the morning when Seohyun finishes the dishes. She didn't waste time and she run upstairs, walking into Yoona and Chanyoung, in front of the mirror, wearing tuxedoes already.

 

"You guys didn't even wait for me?" She totally couldn't believe it.

 

"Chanyoung is excited." Yoona shared as he guided his son to the bed. He sits on the edge and ties his necktie. 

 

"Omma we're going on a mission, aren't we?" Chanyoung asks while brightly smiling.

 

"What mission? We're going to a wedding." Seohyun informed as she walked inside the bathroom.

 

"Wedding?" Chanyoung looked at his doe-eyed father innocently. 

 

"Yeah, it's a wedding mission, honey." said Yoona as he giggled. "Aigoo, why so cute?" He leaned in for a kiss on his cheek. "Let's brush your hair." he reached for the brush on the nightstand and gently brushed his hair.

 

"What is a wedding?" and Chanyoung continued to be curious.

 

"A wedding is a ceremony where two people promise to be faithful and stay forever for the rest of their lives." Yoona explained softly. "And they are now a married couple after the wedding. That's when they make a family as well. " 

 

Chanyoung raises his eyebrows innocently. He couldn't understand entirely. 

 

'What is he telling our son?' He eventually tilt his head to the bathroom door when he heard his mother's thoughts.

 

"You don't understand?" 

 

"Yes." He bobs his head up and down.

 

Yoona chuckles. "I too." 

 

"What?"

 

"You're still so young. When you're older, you get to understand it." He can't help and pinch his cheeks after brushing his hair.

 

Chanyoung smiled cutely. "Okay." 

 

"Anyway, let's put your shoes on." Getting up, Yoona headed to their shoe rack and grabs Chanyoung's new leather black shoes. 

 

"Should Chanyoung wear shades too, Appa?" 

 

"Omo, we didn't buy you one yesterday."

 

"Chincha?" Chanyoung pouted sadly. 

 

"Of course, you have one too." Yoona quickly retorted it, flashing a bright smile to his son and the latter widened his eyes. "Appa is just kidding.

 

"Chincha?! Yippeee!!!" Chanyoung started jumping excitedly. 

 

"Sit on the bed." Instructed the doe-eyed and the latter complied. He lowered himself so he could put on the white socks and shoes. His heart suddenly melts when he realizes how small are Chanyoung's foot. It reminds him of when he was still days old. He won't ever forget the moment he set his eyes on his son, all the stress he had over that day subsided. 

 

"Appa?" Reaching for his father's face, Chanyoung gently turns it so he's facing him. "Wae?" 

 

"Nothing." Yoona chuckled softly. "I mean, do you know when you were born, Appa was the happiest person?" Yet, he couldn't hold it.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Because you're a bundle of joy I didn't expect will come. Appa thought I was too young to have a son but... every doubt disappeared when I meet you. My heart is screaming in joy and I hold you in my arms proudly as your father."

 

Chanyoung smiled sweetly. He stood on his feet and hug him. He barely understands but he felt like hugging him.

 

Yoona rubs his son's back gently. "Appa love you so much, son." He softly says.

 

"Yes." Chanyoung nodded gently and he pulled back to kiss his cheek. "I love you too, Appa." and says it back innocently with sweet smiles plastered on his face.

 

"Let's wear the shades?"

 

"Yes." 

 

Yoona kissed his son's cheek back and got up. He walk to the desk nearby to get the shades. 

 

"Appa I like the red." Chanyoung excitedly pointed to the obvious small shade.

 

"It's really for you." Lowering himself, Yoona put it on his son and pulled back. "Whoa, look at my little agent here, eh?"

 

Chanyoung quickly runs to the mirror and checks himself. "I'm so cool. Chanyoung so cooool." He shouted as he made the bang signal with his fingers.

 

"Let's take some photos." Yoona approaches him and wears his own shades while holding his phone. 

 

Chanyoung folded his arms near his chest and smiled before the mirror. 

 

"Cutie." Yoona giggles before capturing them together. They synchronically did the gun gesture and took a picture again.

 

While they were posing and taking photos together, they didn't notice Seohyun has stepped out of the bathroom and headed immediately to the walk-in closet, locking it securely so no one would walk into her, changing into her dress.

 

-

 

Realizing it had been thirty minutes since Seohyun left for the shower, Yoona left his son in the living room and went upstairs. "Yah, Seo Jooyhyun! What are you doing... " He pause the moment he opened the door and find the latter in front of the mirror, wearing a long sleeve pastel dress. His lips slightly opened as he approach her in admiration. "You didn't lie when you told me earlier." 

 

Seohyun turned to him and smiles sweetly. "I knew you'd love it." 

 

"What?" However, he realized he was showing some skin. Her back was covered by he could totally see her cleavage. "Aren't you just-"

 

"Can you pull the zipper behind?" Seohyun turned as she gathers her brunette hair to her right shoulder.

 

"Y-yah, change your dress." Yoona strongly commanded.

 

"This is the dress I bought yesterday! You can't just ask me that!" 

 

"But you're showing too much skin!"

 

"Too much skin?" Seohyun turned to face him again. "I intended to buy this with long sleeves because you don't like it when I go out there with sleeveless." 

 

"It's not about that." Yoona exclaimed. "I could see your cleavage too well." he wails in the process as he glances at them.

 

"What?" Seohyun looked down and snickered. "It's a good design for God's sake. And yes up here, Im Yoona! Not to my s!" she reminded and turns her back again.

 

"Aish. You know you have big s, it's hard not to see." Yoona mumbles as he took his blazer off and put it on her shoulders.

 

"Yah, it's getting hot. I don't need that. Just zip it up already! We're going to be late!" Seohyun shakes the blazers off of her.

 

"Ugh." Yoona rolled his eyes as he pick up his jacket back and wear it. "We don't know much about the guests later, Hon. We can't tell if there are some y there." he muttered as he casually zipped her dress up.

 

"Then so be it. As if I let them feast their eyes on me." Seohyun confidently says and turns to take the doe-eyed's hand. "Let's get before our son get's bored out there." She announced with a sweet smile.

 

Scoffing, Yoona could only hold her hand back and smile charmingly back as they walk out of the bedroom. 

 

"You didn't even tell me I'm pretty, tsk." Seohyun disappointingly says.

 

"No need when you're always the most beautiful woman to me." Yoona softly replied, flashing a flirtatious smile to his own wife who can't help and peck on his lips before the walk downstairs.

 

"Omma! Whoa!" Chanyoung's mouth opened so wide when he set his eyes on his mother. "Omma, soooo pretty." He said with a proud smile. It reminds him of Mrs. Jung, whenever she visits their school, she always dresses beautifully, but his mother is definitely prettier.

 

Seohyun's heart fluttered in an instant. "Chincha?" She let go of Yoona immediately and lowered herself. "And I have the most handsome son." She added, kissing his cheek in the process. 

 

Chanyoung giggles as his cheeks blushes. 

 

"She didn't even tell me I'm handsome too." Yoona mumbles and scoffs. 

 

"What?" Seohyun looked up to him.

 

"Nothing. Let's get going." 

 

"Let's go!" Chanyoung jumps in excitement. He quickly holds his mother's hand as they follow the doe-eyed out of the house. 

 

-

 

As soon as the car drives off the Im-Seo residency, Ji-Eun came out from her hiding spot behind the wall and hastily went to the gate. She checked her surroundings first before she expertly climb the gate and got inside in just a second. She noticed a CCTV but doesn't mind since she was wearing a face mask and an all-black jacket and pants. He headed to the main door of the house. It's locked with a passcode but with transparent plastic, she was able to guess the passcode as it shows the thumb marks.

 

Walking inside the house, she looks around and finds a big photo portrait of Seohyun and Yoona during their wedding and another one with Chanyoung when he was still a newborn. 

 

"Let's see if this will stick here." She took her pouch from her backpack and took a small magnet spy camera, sticking it to the night lamp. She sticks more spy cams in their kitchen, and outside, especially near the pool and their bedroom.  

 

Just as she returned to the living room, she heard the gate's noise causing her to hurriedly go upstairs and end up in a storage room. "Oh, come on." she groaned as she heard Seohyun's voice.

 

'Where did you place it hon?' 

 

"They left something?" She opened the door slightly to have a peek outside. But it was on time when Seohyun reach the second floor. She quickly close it back and decided to press her ear against the door, so she can tell if the latter have left or not. She barely could hear the footsteps since she entered their master bedroom. But after a few minutes, she heard a door open and close along with Seohyun's footsteps. She was wearing heels much to her relief, she can hear it loudly. 

 

Once she didn't hear it, she opened the door back to check if it was already safe. Unfortunately, it returned so she close the door back. "Ugh, why can't she just leave." she's getting impatient. 

 

Heck, she he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter