FINALLY

REGALLY REAL

 



“How would you feel when you finally got the one you have been crushing on for quite some time?


The one who makes you feel high up on the clouds even if you could just talk with even if few words were spared.


Whenever this person is around, you would feel and be different which usually doesn’t happen on a day to day basis.


You’d do things you used to never do.


She makes you laugh even if her joke was not so funny to begin with.


Smiling then would be an easy habit to do.


The next thing you knew you’d look like a fool all too happy and you can’t pin point at why and how.


It’s just the way things are.


Her smiles would taste the best in your eyes although she seemed to be a thousand miles too far for you.


Her presence would stand out even amidst the chaos you’ve been going through.


Her usual signature angry mode, you’ll be missing on right away even if you had just finished teasing her.


She used to be near your dreams while far from you in reality.


You did wish it would finally become more than happiness attained through sleep.


You were being patient until she would notice you and give you the time of the day.


Then when she is finally around you, when she is finally with you, when she finally first calls out your name and nobody else’s, you are just so darn happy that you’d want to do everything all over again even starting from the part where there used to be this gap you had to break through.


Just so you could call her yours without even knowing if it would last or not.


For the reason that this is how you would fall in love.”




















Amber finished saying her piece in class.


The work their teacher asked to write about as long as it lets your inner thoughts unravel.


She chose to write with the title ‘Changes’.


The whole time she read it, her eyes were on Krystal Jung and never once did she look at her paper.


Krystal had burrowed her head behind a book, trying to cover up her blushed up cheeks as her insides were forming stupid knots from all the endorphins she got from Amber saying all those things.


She knows it’s all for her.


Everybody in school now knows.


Amber was being very obvious that it made her happy.


Even if Krystal would get all flustered up and doesn’t know what to do.


After the class, Krystal sprinted out of the classroom even before Amber could tell her that they should walk home together.


She doesn’t know why this all too moody Jung did that but the thing that she could think of now is to be patient and try to understand her.


 


ME AND HER




“Why do you keep on avoiding me now????”


“No I am not!! I am just too busy so if it’s not obvious enough for your two eyes then get another pair!”


Yuri shouted with tightly shut eyes across the whole hall.


It made all the other students to stop on their tracks and look at the two girls.


One had her face froze up after being said like that by the tall tanned girl.


“Fine.”


With that, Jessica Jung turned her back on her and walked away.


She tried to compose herself and stop her body from wanting to run from the scene but she doesn’t want Yuri to think it affects her this much.


*FLASHBACK


“So this is your idea of a DATE huh?”


She wanted to keep the straight face on as she looked on what she is seeing before her.


“Neh, Jung. Actually, from where we come from dating is practically the same as here except that I am not the type to waste time on such things.”


“Ehhhhhhhhhh??”


Jessica could not believe that this black pearl of a beauty said she had no time when she saw how they will start their date.



“You are such a liar. How did you even plan all of this then????”


She pointed at the theme park that suddenly appeared out of nowhere in a vacant lot of their school campus.


“Well, it’s for a thing called ‘change’ Sica.”



Sica??????? Are we that close for you now? You arrogant, c*cky, self centered, egotistical –


“Yeah I know I might be a prick like this but can’t help it. I don’t know much about emotions only that it brings you nothing but migraines.”


*SIGH* Hopeless prick that is.


“Now let’s go and don’t sigh so much ‘cause it’s annoying when you do that even at school.”


Yuri walked on but only to look back and see that Jessica did not move at all.


“Come here.”


She reached out in order to grab the blonde girl’s hand as she said, “Don’t let go and don’t ask why I’m doing this. I just know that I want to.”


The first touch was indescribable and gentle.


Yuri thought her deceased mother’s hands were the softest and incomparable until she got to feel Jessica’s palm on hers.


Jessica never felt anything when holding hands with another person especially from a girl’s.


It was just nothing.


It was a simple hand to hand clasp except with this person now.


That alone perked Jessica’s curiosity as they roamed around the amusement park.


They were not alone though.


In as much as Yuri wanted to do things or enjoy things privately, she would go red if people know that she is willing to set up a whole amusement park for a day just because of a girl.


There were other students since Yuri made it to be for free so a lot came and enjoyed the facilities set up.


From the gyro drops, horror booths, roller coasters and cotton candy stall, everything was there.


People were having fun except one blonde who seem to dislike every second passing by with a Kwon Yuri.


It wasn’t that Yuri did not know the other is bored but it would only occur every time a girl would approach them Jessica would get really silent and watch her interacts with them intensely.


After eating an ice cream, “Can you please tell me why it bothers you for me to talk with other people? Or we could end this date if you wanted,” Yuri asked.


“I am your date but you won’t talk much to me but to other people you are all smiling and all that you prick,” Jessica retorted.


“*SIGH* Mianhe but I can’t help it when I am my usual self around you because I know it makes you upset and I find it y whenever you show me that you are mad.”


Yuri stated calmly but with all honesty that made Jessica choke on ice cream.


From that moment on, Yuri did not entertain other people and ignored them.


Seeing this Jessica smiled and wanted to break the ice with a joke but epic-ly failed.


Yuri shook her head in disbelief and said, “You really can’t pass for a comedian. But a shrieking girl with a dolphin’s scream? That is more probable.”


“YAH!”


She threw a punch on her shoulder but Yuri asked, “What were you trying to do? Hurt me? Oh wait, this is the part where I should yelp in pain right?”


She chuckled as Jessica glared at her.


“You are not that scary or cold as rumors say Sica.”


“Say what Kwon Yuri???”


Jessica was now determined to choke the life out of her.


They are now running around.


Until, something vibrated and beeped in her pocket.


Jessica’s phone had a message.


It was her younger sister saying she and Amber will go on a date.


Then Yuri appeared out of nowhere and snatched her phone.


Jessica was whining for her to give it back and eventually Yuri did.


After that Yuri disappeared, Jessica was about to go home until the phone beeped.


MESSAGE: Care to get your phone back? 


By then she realized it wasn’t hers.


Yuri gave her a phone but it was not hers.


Since the two of them both had the same color and model of phones.


Yuri took a picture and sent it to her phone with a caption ‘FIND ME IF YOU CAN, ICE PRINCESS.’


Jessica could not believe Yuri did this.


Yet she couldn’t help but smile.


They were now playing some sort of game as Jessica would try to trace Yuri by the pictures she would send as clues.


She was not the type of girl into running or else she would get too exhausted but Yuri made her do so.


Then another message came from Yuri.


MESSAGE: Care to dance, princess?


“Dance? Your picture before says you are near the merry go round and I am here at the –“


Then a pair of hands covered her eyes as a voice said, “Guess who and you might get a surprise.”


“Stop the game Kwon Yuri. . . . I am too tired. You made me run a lot!”


Yuri sat beside her on the bench as she smiled saying, “But I did saw your smile even from afar and it told me you had fun. Right?”


“Smug as ever,” Jessica scoffed at her.


“Hehe but now I know something though. That I can make a princess happy with me.”


“What?” Jessica had her eyebrows up at Yuri’s proud declaration.


“What what? I am not wrong. Look at that upward curve on your lips?”


“AISH! ALRIGHT! Now, dance with me.”


“Omo, now you want it Sica? Unnie?????? Hehe.”


“WHAT??”


“You are older than me by a few months. Come on!”


Then she grabbed hold unto Jessica’s hand as they disappeared into the crowd.


The day after that, both had grown closer.


They would sneak out and enjoy private times together.


Jessica never knew Yuri had a dork side to her that never fails to make her laugh.


A kkabyul side that she tries to hide since she comes from a prominent family and so must put on a fake face and personality.


Although she doesn’t want to but she has to for she is a Kwon.


Who knew such a thing would happen?


Kwon Yuri had finally released the kkab within her and all because of a certain Jung and her warm inner personality.


Jessica was perfect in her eyes.


Perfectly elegant although clumsy; perfectly eats although doesn’t know how to cook; perfectly gorgeous although knows how to be wacky at times and just perfectly imperfect that she could not ask for more.


But then one day, the gap which was gone on the date had returned.


Those secret moments they shared disappeared.


Jessica wondered why and hoped to ask why.


*END OF FLASHBACK


Yuri wanted to explain but cannot.


Not until she is done with this mission and she must accomplish it soon or else.



ROYAL SECRETS


“Your majesty, not to be rude but are you sure that you would want to do this?”


“Yes, I think it is finally time.”


“But then they will be hunted down one by one. We don’t know who the instigator yet our King.”


“I know but it’s the only way and . . . I really don’t have that much time,” the king said with sad tone.


“A-arasso,” his personal assistant knows about this all too well.


The king’s health is failing.


“Please send out the invitations then. The ball should be done soon as I wanted to reveal to the world my children as proudly as I can . . . As their father.”


 


DARK SIDE



“How is it?”


“W-we are sorry but . . . sh-she fought back and we were almost killed.”


“I don’t care about your little pathetic lives you low graded fools! You were supposed to go there and kill her that instant! How much trouble is a high school kid who usually does not fight??”


An antique vase was thrown and it smashed near the henchman’s head.


“S-she . . . morphed into someone new and she was mad when we tried to hurt this girl.”


“I don’t care! Use the girl to get her if you have to! We need to dispose of them seven!”