WHY IS IT SO?

REGALLY REAL

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


The students of Soul Academia International had slowly seen the different sides of the three new students.


Most find Kwon Yuri as the most dashing among them with that aura demanding respect and attention or else.


Although snobbish unless it is important, girls have fallen for that charm she has.


Boys like it and thought she was sassy and undeniably y at the same time.


She is always busy and never has time to have fun.


People tried to befriend her but she just turns them down.


No matter how much her attitude may be like an arrogant person who doesn't care what others think she is still able to have people swooning over her.


Jessica seems to think so too,or does she really?


Choi Minho, had already a fan club dedicated to him and he shyly smiles when ever girls scream his name.


He hardly talks although when classes do start he would be able to answer any problems that the teacher would ask.


From history, math, etc. he is able to answer it.


Since his memory is impeccable.


It made him cooler to the eyes of many and had them convinced that he is the 'hidden prince'.


Especially, the way he acts and walks carefully with much poise.


How he gets to wear such high end and stylish clothing which adds more points to him.


Due to his intellect he was able to easily get top grades in his class in no time.


Furthermore, he can do amazing results on athletic activities so most clubs wanted him.


They even had chased him around school until he decided to be in the 'dream team league' who were widely popular and known to crush and dominate other male sports club in the country.


Lastly, Liu Amber, the mysterious of them three who would simply smile, observe the surroundings and at people most of the time which sometimes creep others out.


She likes to do random things and even say random things.


She is not as dashing as Yuri but she is not snobbish.


She is not as 'princely' as Minho would be but she likes to keep things as simple as they are.


So she dresses up with the preppy look theme most often.


However, her smile has what kept lots of people liking her more.


Her welcoming gestures are enough to draw you in and be friends with her.


She is so androgynous looking that few people suspected her to be the 'prince' at first but changed their mind at how down to earth she is moreover as a girl.


Most are aware that she is the friendliest among the three.


Yet thought she was some delinquent with all the bruises she would have when arriving at school.


Her worried noona would always nag but she would smile then simply explain her usual excuse.


Yuri gave up on lecturing her about things eventually.


She and Minho knew about Amber being like this.


Although the whole school thought that she is some black sheep who likes to fight around town, to the both of them Amber could never hurt even a single ant or fly.


Even though known as the most skilled in their working field as a knight since she knows how to use stealth and she is the fastest but Amber doesn't know how to fight back.


Or rather can never lay a finger on anyone.


They had never seen Amber do an outburst since she always give out a smile even when people would use foul words about her.


The two know that Amber was taught how to use any kind of martial arts technique known yet had never seen her use it to fight not even once.


Their mentor had said before they left to keep watch on her so they did as they were told.


Minho does not know why but Yuri does and it worries her.


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


"Stand up! You good for nothing newbie! How dare you try to interfere with our activities!"


I heard someone shout it then the sound of punches followed after that.


I took a peak at it and the dream team league bullying a guy who is crawled up on the ground.


What the-??


"Do it too Minho!"


"B-but - "


I was about to shout at them but was interrupted.


"Do it Minho, it's okay. I'll be okay."


A weak and croaking voice said.


I can't see that defenseless guy's face yet I saw him smile.


But my mouth fell open after the next events that occurred.


"You heard that! Do it! Or else you will be kicked out of the club!"


"M-mianhe," Minho said before giving out the last blow that made the poor guy pass out.


Then they escaped even before I could enforce disciplinary actions which would have been useless at the start since I am a girl and well they were eight guys in total.


Minho caught a glimpse of me peeking and it made his eyes widen.


Why is it so hard for them not to pick on other people weaker than them??


I ran towards the victim as fast as I could and what I caught my heart to tear into pieces.



Who wouldn't?



















































If you saw a bruised up Amber Liu as she was curled up.


I was kneeling down a bit to see how much damage was caused.


She might have incurred a fracture on her neck so I might worsen it if I move her body.


*SIGH


"Why didn't you try to escape or defend yourself, babo??"


"Meow~"


You were protecting a small kitten?


Then I heard another coming out of the box next to her.


Was she trying to cover the kittens who were inside it??


The kittens would have been one of the toys the dream team league was about to use.


They went near Amber and tried to off the blood smudging her face now.


AISH!!


Babo! You could have run still.


I took off her glasses and 'wow' she looks hotter.


Okay, best to put it back on.


Then I wiped the drop of blood underneath my nose.


Yeah, what you imagined is right.


I had a nose bleed.


Can't help it really.


Speaking of help, I should call one for Amber.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AMBER'S P.O.V.


I was starting to regain my consciousness when pain struck my head.


"ARGHHHH~"


Where am I?


Uhhhh~


What happened?


Oh yeah, Minho and his new friends wanted to get the box of kittens in order to make it their target practice.


Never knew Minho was into that.


But oh well, he never had much friends back in the kingdom.


I think it's best though that he should have chosen whom to befriend.


Cause they often pick on small fries like those kittens.


Luckily, I caught it before they could do anything to those poor little fellas.


Although, I was not fast enough this time around since that old lady needed some one to carry her groceries.


They were too heavy for an old ahjumma.


"So you are finally awake?"


That voice, it's familiar but I cannot place my mind on who.


Then I saw Krystal Jung after she moved the sheet that screened the bed I was in.


So she was the one who helped me get to this infirmary.


"Yeah and thanks!"


I offered her my smile.


Cause that's the only thing people can never buy or get from me through money.


"Uhh - welcome but why did you have to go through all that trouble for some kittens?"


Ehhh?!?!?!


"But they are so cute and adorable, aren't they that good enough to be worth the saving?"


I can't help but pout at what she said.


"M-mianhe, I never knew that was your reason."


Why is she pink now?


"Are you sick? Come here and rest."




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!



She is so cute with her pouts!


"Are you sick? Come here and rest."


Oh no!


I am blushing??


"I'm fine! Just rest and don't do stupid things again, troublesome babo"


"B-but the kittens have a life on their own. Everyone and anything with life should deserve a piece of the 'better life', don't you think?"


The tone in her voice when she said that was somewhat serious and sad.


She then smiled a bit at me then said, "Anyways, thank you for caring. I am okay now."


Amber then laid herself unto the bed, covered herself and turned her back towards me.


Did I just hurt her?


Days after that incident I rarely get to see her smile.


Well, she still smiles to others.


Yet she stopped smiling at me!


Why??


Was I said too much for her that it hurts her beliefs or what not???



Oh give me a break!


AISH!


I tried to apologize to her but she wouldn't let me.


Is she trying to play hard to get now??



HAH!


Just wait and you will see Amber Liu.



No way are you going to keep doing that to a Jung.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



AUTHOR'S P.O.V.


"Your royal highness the 12 knights had commenced the task."


The royal assistant reported the monthly update as usual to the king.


"Good. It's all in due time that the 'pieces of four' will be found and completed. Tell me the other half of the prophecy that we were able to hid because the oracle was too weak by then to spread it across the land."


"Yes your royal highness, the oracle cited 'ONLY A RIGHTFUL HEIR SACRIFICED WITH THE PIECES OF FOUR PUT INTO PLAY. UNLESS, THE BIND OF DESTINY UNFOLDS IN THE NICK OF TIME ALL WILL FOREVER BE LOST IN CHAOS.' That was what we had so far until she passed out your royal highness."


"Why does it have to be one of my children?"


The king shed a tear.


A father who was too afraid to show affection to any of his beloved children.


"My children. . . "


Although he was not able to love the women that were their mothers however he felt it through his children.


He still remembered in his heart the joy that came when each of the 'seven' was born.


How he was able to carry each of them right away after they were born.


How he would spend the first entire night to cuddle them into sleep before vanishing away into the palace.


It would be the first and last time he would see them.


His sons and daughters.


He only knew their names.


Names he wasn't able to keep tabs on but knew that he had to keep them safe from harm.


Especially that another imminent threat came.


The oracle was not able to predict it but he was able to get a report about it.


One of the 'seven's' mothers was planning to eradicate the others to place her child as the next heir.


It was too much.


Jealousy and greed was too much.


If only he was not spilled by that formula.


*SIGH


He sighed as he looked outside the window and looked up to the stars.


Wishing that shooting star would come before all is too late.