FIRST IMPRESSIONS

REGALLY REAL

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"Thank you for understanding and cooperating with us Mr. Hodong."

"No problem. We are honored to have you three enrolled into our school and this entails great windows of opportunities for us so it is not much. Although, please be notified that although this is no ordinary school yet we have rules to implement so as the students to be more than prepared for the future that awaits them."

The two transferees bowed down.

"Neh. Again thank you."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Please come in."

The door revealed a girl emitting an aura of respect and elegance into one.

"You called Mr. Hodong?"

The brunette haired girl said as she came in.

"Oh yes, Jessica! By the way, Yuri this is Jessica Jung, the school's current student body president. She will guide you three and hopefully tour you around the campus a bit."

The tanned girl stood up and smiled at her then bowed down carefully and like the traditions of the past, pecked her hand a little then said, "Glad to meet your acquaintance and pleased to be under your care. I am Kwon Yuri. The tallest of us is Minho and the youngest is Amber although she is not here yet."

Yet Jessica was motionless and expressionless to respond.

She never thought that at this modern and technologically advanced time someone would do that especially to her besides formal parties or school plays and to top it off the one who did it was a girl.

Jessica just shrugged it off.

It took her moments to answer back, "Same."

She then took her hand gently out of Yuri's hold.

Yuri still kept that smile.

"Okay then shall we start the day? I still have lots to do," Jessica said.

"Yes! Yes! Please do take care of our special guests Jessica," the principal carefully noted.

"Neh."

"It's okay. No need for that special treatment since we will be just normal students within this campus though and we wanted it that way for that is our purpose to be enrolled here," Yuri said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

JESSICA'S P.O.V.

Classes are almost done so it's alright to help them tour around the school.

I wonder if that Minho guy is the rumored prince.

Taking a second look at him, his stature is sure composed and calm.

"Can we get started now?"

That Yuri spoke with an annoyed tone.

Best if I stay calm.

"N-neh."

"Minho, you know where Amber is?"

"Neh noona, she is still within the grounds and is approaching us at the moment."

This girl is like some commander and is that a way to talk to a prince?

Hmmmm - what if I ask to confirm who is the prince?

But how will I do that without fan girling obviously?

The two stopped talking yet that Yuri was now busily scanning and reading some documents.

Where did she even get those papers from???

They are not even carrying any bags!

Okay back to my agenda now.

"Uhmmm - excuse me, but out of curiosity I saw the limo you rode from has some emblem. What does it represent?"

"It's just an emblem. Let us go on with the tour please," she said without even looking at me!

How dare she not look at me!

I am a Jung and even if I am a nobody show some respect to others.

That smiling and gentleman/gentlewoman act she did in the office was so totally for show!

Hmpf! And here I thought you were someone who is both hot and nice inside and out.

I guess I am mistaken then.

"Arasso boss!"

Hah! You flinched with only that??

"Please stop wasting my time Ms. Jung. I have lots of work to do besides being a student in this school."

Geez! I was trying to loosen you up or somehow be friends with you but it seems you don't want to.

Fine! Have it your way.

I have guided them to the school's central tower since it would take us ages to roam around this 1000 hectare campus.

"As you can see, we are provided with the best and complete facilities in all Korea. It is up par with most international schools. We have that dome over there in the west to hold our sports events. Inside that dome, we have 10 Olympic size swimming pools, 20 tennis courts made by the one who designed Wimbledon, 10 basketball courts and so on and so forth."

"What is that tiny thing over there?"

Yuri pointed to the blank restricted area which used to be the old science facility we had.

"Nothing, used to be an old science facility. It's off limits to students and school staffs. There are only limited people who are provided with such access. You cannot enter it although many students have tried. The facility was installed with top notch security by U.S.' Pentagon or was it CIA? Anyways, it's forbidden."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


YURI' S P.O.V.

Hmmm - better check it out.

If the reports were true then that place is definitely where we would find 'it'.

"Okay, that's all of it."

What a boring tour.

*sigh

Now where is Amber?

She should be here by now?

"Thank you Ms. Jung. We will just relay this to Amber and -"

"No need for that noona. I was able to grasp most of the tour she made. Thank you so much for gracing us with it Ms. Jessica Jung."

Amber appeared from behind.

So you were here all along.

"How and when did you get here?" Jessica asked.

This might arouse suspicions.

"I just followed you here though after seeing you walking up the stairs on the second floor. This school is spacious enough."

She flashed a smile.

Are you enjoying it so far?

"So how was touring the school dongsaeng?"

"It was pretty interesting so far noona."

Still simple minded as always but it's rare for you to say something is interesting.

"What's with that slightly bruised cheek you have?"

"This? Oh I wouldn't have noticed it if you had not said anything. It's nothing, I smacked myself too hard because of a bug."

Hmmm - bug huh?

I'll let it slip.

"We need to go now then. By the way, Ms. Jung."

"Just call me Jessica please. Calling me 'miss' makes me old."

"Fine, I would like to ask Jessica if where this place is? We asked the principal beforehand about this building."

"Oh - that's near where our house is. I can guide you there later if you want."

I want to rest as soon as possible.

Too much fatigue makes me bad-tempered at times

"Could you make it quick then?"

"Neh. Just give me a few minutes then. I need to drop by the student body office for a bit."

Before she could walk away, I said, "We will accompany you then. Since we don't have nothing to do anyways."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

JESSICA'S P.O.V.

What is it with these new transferees??

They look alright.

Well more than alright I admit.

But really, I am still bugged if that Minho is the prince or this Amber although I have heard Yuri say that Amber is a 'she'.

Yet her preppy look and how she acts is like - NAH!! She wouldn't be called a 'prince' if she is a female right?

"Okay, follow me."

As I opened the door, they were almost finished with the meeting.

I noticed someone who just raced to get here.

"Tiff, was Krystal late again?"

"Yep!" My best friend and vice-president casually answered.

"Unnie, I was tired. Also, you shouting last night -"

Oh no! Don't spill it when 'they' are here!

"Krys! Guys! Let me introduce to you the three new transferrees."

I love my quick thinking. ^^

The three were moving their heads to observe the place outside.

Have they not been schooled?

Or don't they even know what school is like?

"To make it quick since I will have to guide them to their house let me say their names. The tallest is Choi Minho, this girl beside me is Yuri and the other one is Amber."

Each of them entered the room as I said their name.

I was not aware that they were silent ever since the three came in until now.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Whew! Good thing unnie is not here.

"You are late Krystal!"

Darn it! Tiffany unnie caught me even though I tried to enter like a ninja.

Oh well, as I was about to sit down the door opened.

Uh -oh it's Jessica unnie.

"Tiff, was Krystal late again?"

Yikes! She noticed!

"Yep!" Tiffany unnie, why don't you pity me at least once?

"Unnie, I was tired. Also, you shouting last night -"

"Krys! Guys! Let me introduce to you the three new transferrees."

Unnie you are being suspicious.

"To make it quick since I will have to guide them to their house let me say their names. The tallest is Choi Minho, this girl beside me is Yuri and the other one is Amber."

Wow, that Minho guy is cute and very charismatic.

Yuri huh? I think she is my unnie.

And Amber??????

"YOU!"

I shouted as I pointed at her.

But she just smiled back at me showing off her teeth and said, "Yeah! It's me. Nice to meet you."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



*FLASHBACK

AMBER'S P.O.V.

What is she still doing here?

Didn't anyone tried to wake her up?

Hmmmm - she sure is something.

*Poke

*Poke

Wow! She sure is a heavy sleeper.

*Poke

Oh she wrinkled her nose.

Cute!

Hmmm – something smells good.

*Sniff

*Sniff

Where does it come from though?

It's best to close my eyes and concentrate.

*Sniff

*Sniff

Hmmm – it's fruity. Strawberry?

I opened my eyes and never thought my body would have reacted this way.

I was too close to the little miss droopy's hair now.

But still she smells so good.

Too good perhaps?

I can't stop from inhaling and exhaling near her.

"Hmmm – nice."

*SLAP!

"YAH! Why the heck did you wake me up for?!?!"

I bumped my behind unto chairs as I clutched unto my chest while my other hand gently massaged my sore cheek.

My glasses nearly falling out of place.

Umma! My heart!

"M-mian-he, but classes en-ended."

She blinked a few times and looked around her surroundings.

She looked at her watch then squealed, "OMO! Unnie will kill me if I am late!"

After a few blinks, she was gone.

"She didn't even say 'sorry'."

* Pouts.

*END OF FLASHBACK