Broken Life

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

Im laying down on my bed just days after she broke my heart by admitted that she's pregnant with someone else children?! I saved a bunch of money to be with you but you spit on my face. 

knock... knock...

My mom walks in looking worried for me. Yeah, I have not been eating well for days, didn't take a bath, quit my job...heck even for that hoe, I quite chasing my dream, because my dream takes time longer. 

" You sure not getting back in training? " my mom asked. 

" I don't know mom at this point, it might be harder for me to pull my punches... " 

" I know...but pro wrestling is your dream, your dream before you meet her " she takes a seat near by bed. 

" I don't know mom...sometimes I just regret quitting it...I mean I maybe not at the peak but Im there in the mid card...now I lost my muscle and body already... " 

" You need time off...here... " she hand me a ticket. 

" Whats this for mom? " I look at it and it is a ticket to Japan. 

" Go to Japan cool down...I know you love there since years ago you went with your sister...also there you got determined to be a wrestler right? " I nod. 

" Get good vibes okay? " she pat my head. 

She leave the room and I decide to pack up. Its been years since I went there. I check my bank account and I have tons of money...why not...why not I just spend it for myself there...that hoe aint worth a dime anyway. 

Im determined to let her go out of my head and just enjoy my time in Japan. It will be a month staying there so might as well enjoy everything. My sister is working there so I will be staying with her. Unless if I want to move around to Osaka or Kyoto. 

Irene POV

I throw my phone on the bed far away from me as I don't want to hear another notification from my phone. Its too much...way too much... RedVelvet doesn't deserve this much hate...we work our hearts out...sometimes didn't get enough rest...

" Unnie... " Yeri walked into my room. 

She comes closer to sit on my bed but I just hug my knees together. She pat my shoulder and hug me closer and cry along. 

" Unnie...its...its my fault...I shouldn't have agreed...I shouldn't join... " she starts crying. 

I look to her and hold her closer to me. 

" No...you deserve it...you earned your spot...that was you...this time its me... don't put this on yourself okay? " she nodded lightly. 

" Im going away for awhile...I requested off from the company...I want to go somewhere else to destress " 

" Unnie... don't leave us...you know this house wont work without you right? " I smile. 

" For sure it will...you all have grown a lot... " 

" Where will you go unnie? " 

" I think Japan...soon the sakuras will bloom right? And you know how much I love pink coloured things " 

" Okay mom~ " we both laughed. 

" Now thats more like you~ " I pat our maknae head. 

timeskip to next week

3rd Point POV

Both Irene and Y/n went out from their house at the same time and both of them head to the airport alone. Unlike Irene need to worry about fans, cameras or anything else, Y/n just walks into the airport with no problem. 

Its is because although Y/n was a former local wrestler but no one will recognise him other than the fanatics. Irene on the other hand need to wear full cover consisted of hats face mask and sunglasses. Need to went through a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter