threeđŸȘ

Stay by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Confused and lost is understatement from what the Lady boss she is currently experiencing. She watched Bobae as if she has grown arm on her forehead. She thought she already took a leave. She heave a sigh, she put her arm to her hip and nipped her lip. She thought her day can finally end when the bucket hat man finally took his exit then is not.

She is aware about the culture and trends where she is living right now, she knew how to adapt the lifestyle, and she even picked naturally the habit of some. And she is even surprised to herself whenever she is speaking on Korean language as if it’s her native tongue though she is talking to her fellow citizen. Maybe it was result of living in the country and socializing to the people around her for more than five years, in those years she and her friends has only redeemed their courage and has enough plan to establish the business last two years ago. She is aware the mainstream and the likes of the said country culture except she is not updated and too focused unlike her staff which is Bobae and Sohee. And she doesn’t have a good memory of what their favorite group name and who are their biases, she heard them gossiping and updating each other at the back of the storage room daily because of the loud squeal and their flashy action that the Lady Boss unavoidable to notice. It’s fine for her as long as they are doing their job appropriately and doesn’t become a hindrance at their work time. And if you ask the Lady Boss what’s her favorite, she is mostly the low key fan and casual listener especially for the indie band and idol band as well, she has a soft spot for rock bands.

Thus she doesn’t completely understand why Bobae acting so strange and she literally didn’t understand what she sputtered. Is it her favorite solo artist? Boy band or the girl group? She can’t pin point, young woman has a lot on her list.

“What are you talking about? And you are still here, isn’t the bus is already left at this hour?” she is not upset instead she concern to her staff she waits and Sohee appears curiously joining Bobae.

“It doesn’t matter Sajangnim, the more important is my Baekhyun was here! Ordered here! And stayed here for hours! And I am working here yet I didn’t have a chance to get an autograph. Oh my goodness, gracious, holy moly.”

The lady boss can’t help to snickered at her staff blabbering nonstop, she walked up at the counter and picks up the white of piece of paper and she displayed it to her face while she is in front of Bobae. Her whiny cries slowly dies, eventually another shrieked erupted from the petit short haired blonde. Hangyeol immediately stepped in and clutched Bobae’s loud mouth, the young man can’t endure loud voice of the said young woman and Sohee only laughed at the two.

Lady boss slightly raised her right brow from the scene she is watching, she clears and she interrupts the growing quarrel between the two. The annoyed Bobae instantly brighten, she completely ignores the young man and she politely asked her boss if she can touch the paper and the lady boss gladly let her handle it. She began to scrutinize the every line, and of the signature of her bias. Bobae cries merrily and she held the paper upward and she continues to stare at the piece of paper as if it she is holding an expensive jewelry. The young woman thought it as a one of a kind. Hangyeol heave a sigh and murmured some inaudible words and the lady boss knows what it is, the young man continues his last task of the day before he forgotten it.

“So do you know him?” lady boss asked lace of interested.

“Sajangnim, how could you forget it? I always talked about him and I even show my wallpaper to you last time.” Sohee nodded showing she is telling true, there is a hint of disappointment behind the young woman voice and the Lady boss felt a bit bad about it. Bobae noticed it and she immediately brought up their current topic. Her enthusiastic voice boomed all over the shop.

“Sajangnim! That handsome and ultimately cute person just exited our coffee shop is the answer of your problems and me, Sohee and Hangyeol also!!” “What do you mean Bobae? He just ordered a regular iced Americano that is only four thousand won and I can also buy it.”

The petit blonde short haired rolled her eyes and snickered to the man who is holding a rug busily wiping the windows earlier but his attention is diverted to the commotion wherein the lady boss and her two female staffs standing near at her table in the dining area.

“Duh? Byun Baekhyun is a celebrity while YOU are an ordinary employee holding a rug.”

 Hangyeol has a blank face and only proceed to his activity and then after finishing, he quietly leaves them.

The lady boss wears a neutral face which means she is always witnessing that kind of scene between her staffs. Upon hearing what her staff blurted brightens her face and catches her attention.

“Sajangnim! Let’s post it to Twitter and everything will be alright.”

Without thinking twice she smiled and nodded her head. “Let me create a new account.”

 

The two young women cheered in glee and the lady boss is restraining herself to join the two except for Bobae she pulls her boss to join their little party and she craned her neck where is Hangyeol who’s already popping the party poppers and about to launch but Lady boss stop him before he release it.

“We’re going home! It’s late and don’t you dare if you want me to leave you here cleaning the confetti alone.”

--

The plan of leaving the shop and going home was postponed and they extend another hour except for Min Hangyeol he reasoned that his mother called him and looking for him, the lady boss understand it and also it’s their end of shift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter