I'll choose you

Pleasant Imagines, Jinjoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena spots Yujin diligently doing her work at the side of the class. It's break time.

She grabs the seat in front but Yujin was far from distracted. 

"Yah."

"What?" Yujin replies without looking, hand busy penning down things.

"Stop studying."

"No."

"I have a question."

Yujin sighs, pausing for a while. "What is it?"

Yena smiles, happy that she got her attention. She seats a little closer, earning a weird look.

"Would you choose her out of a room full of girls?"

Yujin raises her eyebrow, glancing at the front to see her girlfriend tutoring one of their fellow classmates.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer." Yena slaps her forearm lightly. "Would you choose her?"

"Why would I be in a room full of girls?" Yujin questions.

"It's just—imagination. If you are in a room full of girls. Would you choose Minju?"

"There are girls in the room?"

Yena hums, confused with her answer when she has been repeating the question three times.

"Yes." She nods, finding her friend weird. "All the prettiest girls you can think of, they'll be there too."

"It'll all be Minju then. She's the prettiest to me and the only girl I know." Yujin continues doing her work, not minding Yena's scrunched-up look on her face.

"Am I not a girl?" 

"You're a duck." Yena scoffs. 

"Even when she sleeps, she's the prettiest. No one sleeps prettily, even me, but she does it so effortlessly. Wow." Yujin shakes her head in astonishment. "I will choose Minju." 

Yena

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter