Moving in

Mission classified
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Remind me again, why am I doing this?

I grumbled to myself as I packed up my bags with my necessary things. Today was the day that I was going to be moving in with the Cherry bullet girls but if you ask me, it was all unnecessary. I had been working in a team before but it hadn't gotten to the level where I needed to be living with them. I'm a person who likes to have my own place and space and I want to keep it that way... but then I wouldn't be available to find out the truth. I grabbed my hair in frustration and sighed. Let's better get over with this whole mission, so that I can find out the truth about Bona or find her in the process because I don't believe anything at all that she was already dead. I finished the rest of my packing and looked around my house to see if I had missed something... on the other hand, I could always come and get some stuff so it wasn't a problem. I made sure that my secret room where all locked and kept as a secret as it should be before walking out of my house with my bags and locking the doors after me. I then loaded my bags into my car and drove to my new temporary home... I don't even like the sound of that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I arrived I saw a few cars there, meaning that some of the girls were already there. I sighed and rubbed my face with one hand. But even without the cars there I already knew that they were there by the loud noises that they make. I walked up to the door and was about to knock on it when it suddenly opened up.

Haeyoon: J-King! You are here! See guys! I guessed right! It was J-King, who arrived!

Haeyoon took a step backward to let me inside. Two of the girls ran over to me.

May: Hello! My name is May! Let me help you with your bags!

Remi: And I'm Remi!

The girls took some of my bags but when May was about to take the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter