Mission start

Mission classified
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were currently sitting in our boss's office as we have all been called upon. I was sitting on a single sofa far away from the others but still close enough so that I could hear everything that was being talked about.

Boss: The mission you guys are going to do is spying on the gang Wolfgang. They have been up to some bad businesses that will infect us and do us no good. I want you guys to spy on them and stop them before they go too far than they are allowed to. We don't have much information about them right now but I hope that it will help. Solar! Can you come in with the documents?

The door to the office opened up and a girl walked inside the office with a big box in her arms. She placed it on the table in the middle before leaving the room. I leaned backward while the girls leaned forward, looking over the files.

Boss: Don't you want to see the files?

Jahoon: I will get to do it sooner or later but for now I will let them.

Boss: That actually reminds me! I have arranged for you guys to live together!

I sat straight back up in my seat while looking... more like glaring at her. She just looked at me with a smile and turned to look at the other girls.

Boss: I thought that it would be easier for you guys to work together and share plans and ideas if you live together. It would possibly also minimize the risk of anything being breached.

Jahoon: I'm not going to do that.

If I agree to live with them, then I won't be in my house and I won't be available to get my gear when I need to... also everything I have about "her" is in my house.

Boss: Well... If you are not going to then I would have to give you this.

She stood up from her seat and walked over to her desk before pulling some paper out of her desk before walking over to me and showing it to me. A big red FIRED was written in the middle of the paper with a bunch of other words. I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw while looking at her. She just looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter