Solo to team

Mission classified
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Hello. J-King is speaking.

Boss: J-King, I want you to come to my office right now since I have an important mission for you to do.

Jahoon: Can't it wait? I'm on my break after all.

Boss: I know and I know how much you value your free time and don't want to be bothered but I don't have any choices left, also you're the only one who will be available to do this. Don't worry I will compensate you by giving the time you lose as an extra double the amount after you finished the mission plus also a big chunk of cash. Now, what do you say?

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. ​​This is ruining my chance to investigate on my own.

Jahoon: This better be worth it.

Boss: I promise you that it will be worth it. I will see you soon.

The line got disconnected, showing the end of the call. I threw my phone to the couch and breathed out a sigh. You really can't have a day free from work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got out of the car and fixed my suit before walking inside the building. I didn't have to show my identity card since everyone knew about me. Even new kids knew my name. As I walked past them, everyone bowed to me but I ignored them as my only purpose of being here is to see the boss. I got to her office and knocked on the door. A faint "Come in" was heard from behind the door. I opened the door to not only see my boss there but also a group of girls. I took a quick glance at them before turning my attention back to my boss.

Jahoon: You wanted to see me?

Boss: Yes. Please take a seat first.

I sighed out again and sat on a chair away from the girls but close enough so I could hear what the boss had to say.

Boss: I have a pretty important mission for you to do but this time I need you to do it with these girls here. You may know them as our secret team Cherry bullet.

I looked over at the girls to see them all stare back at me. I took a quick glance at each of their faces but one girl caught my eye. When she noticed I was looking at her, she smiled at me. I turned back to my boss with the same blank look as I had walked in with.

Jahoon: You know that I don't work in teams and we have also agreed on not putting me into a team.

Boss: I know. I know but this time I really need you guys to work together.

I stood up and walked over to the window with my hands co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter