Chapter 1

Trapped in Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin’s life was boring. Everyday he went to school and saw the same places and people. He cherished his friends and the time they spent outside of school. Usually, they would play games at home or hang out in the city and go to the cinema.

Vancouver, the city where he was born and raised offered more than enough for him to enjoy his life, not wanting to change the way it is. However, despite his boring and normal life, he was happy/satisfied/content.

He had a loving family and great friends. His parents would often nag on him though because Hyunjin never showed any interest in learning Korea. Even though his parents are Korean and try to incorporate the Korean culture in their daily life, Hyunjin never bothered with actually adapting to it. Of course, he was able to use some common phrases or words like asking when the food’s ready, but having n actual conversation would be impossible.

Hyunjin was one one of the very few Asian kids in his school but he got along well with everyone.

Today Hyunjin meets up with his friends near a cross road. As every day they go to school together last few meters. As soon as they start walking Hyunjin starts gushing about his favorite topic: Stray Kids. Luckily by now his friends are used to his admiration to the group.

“And soon they will have their comeback! I am already so excited, I can’t wait. I need to buy everything I can., especially the Lee Know photocards!”

“Given how much you love them it’s a shame that you haven’t met them yet.” Mark says.

“I know! It’s so unfair! It’s my only wish to meet them just once.” He whines. “It should be possible just once before I die, right?”

“Definitely.” Johnny laughs.

Classes were going as usual. Whenever they had a short break, Hyunjin looked at his phone to see if there are any updates on his favorite group. Sometimes he would just look at their pictures, especially Minho. From watching all their videos Hyunjin developed a crush on the idol. Of course, he knew that he was delusional and his feelings were to no avail, but it was nice to be fond of someone. Even if they would never even know about your existence. Hyunjin knew that these feelings would fade sooner or later, but until then he could be enjoying his little crush.

During lunch break he ate together with his friends in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter