Is it true?

An ordinary love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin: Jahoon unnie are you alright?

Jahoon: Yeah… I mean yeah! I'm alright, why?

Yujin: You were kind of spacing out. Mind sharing a penny about your thoughts?

Yujin leaned closer to me and looked at me with such an innocent face. I would if I can but I can't. I can't just directly tell you in your face that I'm doubting if you really like me or not. That there are rumors going around that you are only using me. People suspect you are cheating on me with a girl named Wonyoung. If the rumors were true then you would just deny it until I found out by myself but if the rumors aren't true, I'm worried that I would be upsetting you and that you will break up with me and-

Yujin: You are doing it again unnie. Now I'm really worried that something is wrong. Unnie, please tell me what is troubling you. I want to help you.

Yujin grabbed my hands and looked straight into my eyes with her eyebrows tightly knitted together, showing how serious she was.

Jahoon: Don't worry Yujin. There is really nothing much, just a project I'm doing in another class that has been wracking my brain since I haven't been available to find out a solution yet until now.

Yujin: I’m relieved that there isn't anything seriously bothering you unnie but on the other side I knew unnie would be available to solve whatever problem there is since unnie is the smartest person that I know of.

Yujin smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead, making me smile. We stood up from our seats on the bench in the park and threw away our ice cream cups and just walked around hand in hand. Yujin was acting all sweet towards me like any girlfriend would do, making me think that the girls may have been wrong and that all of it was just rumors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I will be going to school now mom!

I yelled from the entrance as I put on my shoes. Mom came out of the kitchen with a towel in her hands.

Mom: Already? But Yujin isn't here yet. You two always walk to school together.

Jahoon: She is having some meetings with her club here in the morning, she told me yesterday. Don't worry mom, I will be walking with Haewon and Jinni today. See you later in the afternoon mom.

I walked over and kissed her on her cheek before walking out to see Haewon and Jinni already waiting for me and we began walking towards the school.

Jahoon: Thank you for walking with me to school today guys.

Haewon: It's alright Jahoon. Everything for you.

Jinni wrapped her arm around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

Jinni: Yeah, you know that we will do anything for you. Especially Haewon.

I tilted my head as I looked at her confused. I turned to look at Haewon, who was slightly pink in the face. Did I just see her mutter "I will kill you" to Jinni? Could just be my imagination.

Jahoon: Still I'm thankful for you guys. I'm glad to have you guys as my friends.

Haewon: Any time Jahoon. Any time.

We made our way to the school to see the rest of the group waiting at the school gate.

Jiwoo: You guys are finally here! Come on! We have to show you guys something. Especially you Jahoon.

Jahoon: What is it?

The girls looked at me with worry while Haewon, Jinni, and I looked back at them confused.

Jahoon: Come on guys. Just tell us what is it?

Bae: It is better if you see it for yourselves.

Kyujin: Yeah! And we better hurry before the getaway! Come on Jahoon!

Kyujin grabbed my hand and began dragging me towards an unknown destination.

Jahoon: Kyujin! Classes are starting in 10 minutes!

Kyujin: I know unnie but this is more important!

We all ran for a few minutes until we stopped at the gym hall, just meters away from the audience benches.

Jahoon: Why are we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter