The truth?

An ordinary love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Mom! Dad! I will be going on over to Haewon's house! I will be home later for dinner!

Mom: Alright but don't be home late for dinner!

Dad: And also be safe out there!

Jahoon: I will!

I put on my shoes and jackets before heading out of the door. I began making my way to Haewon's house which wasn't that far away from my own, just a couple of blocks away. It has been about a month since Haewon and I started trying to date each other. Up until now, I must admit that I had the time of my life but still it wasn't anything I felt compared to when I was on a date with Yujin. She made me feel like I was in heaven or something like that. Wait! Why am I still thinking about her when she screwed me over like that? She doesn't even deserve a thought of mine for what she did.

Yujin: Jahoon unnie!

Did I hear Yujin calling for me? No no, I'm just hearing things. There is no way that I just heard her voice. Stupid Jahoon how can you become so attached to her? She had been trying to talk with me but the girls always managed to get in her way. But for the past week, she has been staying away from me so there could be no way that it was her.

Yujin: Jahoon unnie!

This time it sounded much closer. Like it was coming from right behind me. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and made me turn around to face them.

Jahoon: Yujin… What are you doing here?!

Yujin: I want to tell you the truth. All of what you have seen that day aren't the truth. There is more to it.

Jahoon: Oh! There is more to it! How you were already dating Wonyoung for a long time before you began dating me? That you have been using other girls like me in the past? I'm sorry Yujin but there is no more for us to talk about. As I have already said actions speak louder than voices. Goodbye Yujin.

I pulled my arm away from Yujin and began walking toward Haewon's house again but suddenly Yujin ran in front of me and spread her arms to stop me from walking any further.

Yujin: I know that actions speak louder than voices but please hear me out. Please just one time. You don't have to say anything to me at all but please just listen to me for once. I will leave you alone afterward if that is what you want.

Yujin looked at me with determination on her face. Was it worth it to hear her out? Or would it just be a waste of time? It wouldn't hurt to hear out but on the other hand, I'm already dating Haewon now.

Jahoon: Fine. I will allow it but don't expect me to forgive you for it.

Yujin: It is fine and I would be doing the same if I were in your shoes. I'm just glad that you would at least listen to my side of the story. Should we go over to the café over there to talk?

I nodded. We made our way over to the café just across the street where we were standing. I was happy that there were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter