Marriage

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaehyun: Are you nervous?

Jahoon: How am I not going to be nervous? I'm going to marry you soon. I'm going to marry the Chaehyun. The Chaehyun of the big idol group Kep1er that everyone is wishing to marry.

Chaehyun giggled as she grabbed both of my hands in hers, making me face her. The look in her eyes when she stared at me. I could feel the love in them, making me relax a bit.

Chaehyun: You don't have to worry. Even though I'm an idol, I'm not going to love you any differently than other couples. The only difference here would be is the amount of love.

Chaehyun tiptoed and reached up to kiss me on my lips since I was pretty much taller than her. I felt her smile into the kiss, making me smile myself. I know that being an idol for her is hard and on top of that she is going to marry me. It made me somewhat proud of her and also a little of myself. I pulled Chaehyun closer to me and pulled us down to lay back on the bed. Chaehyun giggled at my gesture, making the inside of me become warm.

Jahoon: Just a few more days. 

Chaehyun: A few more days before finally being able to call me Mrs. Park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Priest: Welcome everyone to the wedding of Miss Kim Chaehyun and Miss Park Jahoon. Today you will all be witness to the unit of this young couple's love. Please say your vows to each other.

Jahoon: I, Park Jahoon, take you, Kim Chaehyun, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Chaehyun: I, Kim Chaehyun, take you, Park Jahoon, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Priest: You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. That God has joined, man must not separate. Amen. You may now kiss.

I looked at Chaehyun with a smile that she returned. I leaned in and kissed her as she kissed me back. I could feel her smile into the kiss, making me smile myself and butterflies swarming around in my stomach. Our friends cheered for us while some were louder than everybody else, making me laugh internally. We broke the kiss but kept our foreheads together. I must say that this day is the best day of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter