A new job

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes before looking outside of my window.

Jahoon: Such a great day outside… a great day to sleep in since I don't have anything to do with my life.

I laid back down in my bed and pulled the cover back over me and was about to fall asleep when I heard someone knocking frantically on my door. I groaned and trashed myself around my bed. Who dared to interrupt my beautiful sleep?! I stood up and stomped my way to the door and opened it to reveal no one other than the Kwon Eunbi. You guess right. The exact same one as the one who had been in Izone for two and a half years. Before I could even say something, she walked right past me as I wasn't there.

Jahoon: What are you doing here early in the morning?

Eunbi: What do you mean early in the morning?! It is already noon, you sleepy !

I blinked a few times while looking at her. I then turned to look at the clock hanging on my wall and she was right.

Jahoon: But still… you interrupt my sleep.

Eunbi: Instead of accusing me of cutting your already long sleep, you should be thanking me for finding you a job.

Jahoon: But unnie~

Eunbi: No buts. I promised your parents that I would take care of you even when they passed away.

My parents… I looked down at the floor and sighed. My parents… I heard footsteps getting closer to me and saw Eunbi's feet in my eyesight. She placed a hand on my shoulder and gave it a small squeeze.

Eunbi: I'm sorry for bringing up your parents. I know how sensitive the topic is but I promised them that and I won't break my promise. I care about you Jahoon as my own little sister, so I can't just watch while you are rotting away in your apartment.

Jahoon: Fine but what is the job?

Eunbi: I overheard that Rocket Punch’s manager is going to quit.

Jahoon: Rocket Punch?

Eunbi: Oh, right! You are quite unknown on the idol section but Rocket Punch is a girl group under Woolim entertainment, the exact same that I am under.

Jahoon: Unnie~ You know that I don’t want anything to do with the idol world.

Eunbi: I know but you don’t have to worry much about it. The only thing that you are going to do is take care of the girls and drive them to the places that they need to be for their schedule.

Jahoon: Sounds like a lot of hard work being a manager.

Eunbi: Please Jahoon~

I looked at Eunbi as she was pleading me with her puppy eyes and folded hands. I looked at her in disgust and pushed her hands away and lightly flicked her forehead.

Jahoon: Don’t do that. You know that your face doesn’t match your… how should I say this… your… body.

Eunbi: Oh! So you think I’m y?

Jahoon: Speaking of the job, when is the job interview?

Eunbi: In an hour, so you better hop in the shower and change to something better, or do you want me to hop in with you?

Jahoon: Hello? Child security? I have someone for you to arrest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter