Chapter 25

Fall in love with miyawaki family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gowon looked at jay and her lips curled into unknowing smile. the boy looked back at her confused, he know how naughty gowon can be but now it freaks him out. "What?" Jay asked frowned.

"Nothing," she answered and shrugged. jay furrowed his brow and looked at hitomi, which the girl send him a sharp glare.

"You are being confusing, Park Chaewon. I would like to kill you," jay admitted almost in upset tone, and gowon could only chuckles. "I'm being serious now."

"Whatever you say," gowon shrugged, and looked away. Jay send her an icy glare. "Stop glaring at me."

" you," he cursed and get up from his seat before walks away. The other could only shake their head from seeing the stubborn jay.

"Gowon," hitomi called, and the girl turned her head. "Don't you think that you are being a bit... rude?" She was trying to be cool but her voice betrayed her. She might look so stupid in the other girl eyes, maybe?

"Why did you asked that?" gowon asked back without answering her question, and she raised her left eyebrow in curiousity. "You like him?"

Hitomi eyes widened from shock, and stunned. Gowon chuckled, "If you like him, just say it."

"No! I never ever liked him!" hitomi denied it fast and looked bewildered by the sudden statement. "I... You are being weird!"

Hitomi get up from her seat and walks away, leaving gowon with the other. The other girl could only shake her head and looked at her book. "What a wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter