the start? - Chapter 21

Fall in love with miyawaki family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish.. I think her legs broke.." Chaewon say "Why you care about her?"

"Shut up, I don't care about her, i mean her legs bones broke.." Chaewon say "We know you like her"

"Take her to hospital" Gowon say "someone who is strong? i can't do it, i should take care of hyejoo too"

"I will" Yoongi say "Mhm.."

and at hospital

"Man, she okay, with some broken bones but it will heal in short time" Jeno Say "Maybe.."

"Aish, how could you? and how could i still be friends with you even if we different 15 years!" Sakura say "Not my fault"

At headquarters

"Her legs will heal kinda fast if we take care of her with the right treatment, probably it will take 6 Month and 1 years or less than that probably less her legs conditions not that bad.." Gowon say "What the heck, i don't want to take care of that who is steal someone else boyfriend, well only 2 times or more but still" 

"She not that bad, chaewon-ssi" Sooyoung say "What she say is right, chaewon, she not that bad even though she steal 10 guy from their Girlfriends"

"What? she steal that much?" Haseul ask "Well don't ask me that probably her karma" 

"Aish, why i like her in the past?" Chaewon Mumble but loud enough for the other to hear her "Oh, you like her? then why don't you confess?" 

" no, i like her because she look like an angel in the first place, when i see her more she become weird and yeah i lost interest" Chaewon respond "She selfish, but she still have a good side, probably because of her father"

"you can change her, Try to change yourself too, be friends with her, there a potential you and her will married in the future" Gowon say "She already say like that, so probably it's true!!" 

"Shut up you Oh Sehun" Gowon respond angrily, well she can predict the future? or it's just her imagination? "Okay!"

"Be friends with her" Gowon say and leave with hyejoo "What with that girl?"

"She say that, so you should do it!" Jimin say "no!"

"Well, good luck!" Hyunjin say and leave, the other follow her and chaewon just stay still she thinking about what gowon say

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter